What cases are you using on your iPhone 7 Plus?

imwjl

Apr 26, 2011
Visit site
So far I'm rather disciplined - 2 cases. Black Apple leather and Speck Presidio Grip. One for preferred use and one for dirty and tougher environments.

Spencerdl

Apple Watch Champion
Jan 10, 2013
Visit site
I'm really tempted to order another Peel now that there's a jet black finish available...

Yes...I like that too. Humm, I'm really starting not to like the people in this thread (only kidding)......
a50d7ef8300698b461d2cbb8764ad1fd.png

Looks GREAT
https://forums.imore.com/e?link=htt...cts%2Fsuper-thin-iphone-7-case&token=AzcDiE-X

Last edited:

afctee

Distinguished
May 22, 2016
Visit site
So today I bought the missus a white silicone case for her iPhone.
I must say, I was impressed with the feel of it in the shop. Apple have a tray of 'testing' cases, so I felt it prior to my missus grabbing one from the shelve to purchase.

I might have to seriously consider a nice coloured one for my iPhone 7 Plus. Just bought the Red Leather today, so, best to wait a month or so.
Or just ask Brooke to give me one of hers ;)

PS: to confirm, with the silicone cases, one can easily wipe them down with a wet wipe, or something to clear them, no? I'm sure this white one will get dirty...

firstborn80

Feb 27, 2015
Visit site
I must say, I was impressed with the feel of it in the shop. Apple have a tray of 'testing' cases, so I felt it prior to my missus grabbing one from the shelve to purchase.

I might have to seriously consider a nice coloured one for my iPhone 7 Plus. Just bought the Red Leather today, so, best to wait a month or so.

PS: to confirm, with the silicone cases, one can easily wipe them down with a wet wipe, or something to clear them, no? I'm sure this white one will get dirty...

I had a white one for my 6s plus and whenever something got on it I just wiped it off. Your wife shouldn't have any problems with it.

I bought a white one for my 7 plus when I first got it but I exchanged it for the pink sand. Now that I see the silver phone in the white case I may try it again.

anon(9490796)

Jun 13, 2015
Visit site

it's not as if I don't have pretty much every color eh?

I absolutely love the feel of the silicone cases. Super awesome feel and design!! Which is why I *must* have one in all my favorite colors

nikkisharif

Ambassador
Jun 2, 2011
Visit site
I'm doing great this time around Half the time my phone is naked & the other half I have my smoke grey Apple leather case. Thought about getting other colors since these cases have been my faves for years but I'm content. Not even tempted by this thread.....surprisingly

metllicamilitia

Ambassador
Dec 25, 2011
Visit site
Stopped by Best Buy to see if they had anything new. Not really, so I picked up a case I was curious about. First thing I noticed is I wasn't sure if the phone was all the way in the case. It was, pops is very easily and is snug. Not a huge lip on the front, just enough to allow face down setting, even with a glass screen protector.

I know I know, what case. Platinum, made with D30. So it's made with D30, has a TPU bumper, and a rubber back. Great grip, slim, feels great in the hand. The biggest issue is the buttons, and it's not really an issue, just something to get used to. They are quite flush and not really raised, so you have to get used to the feel of the press.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CØR