What cases are you using on your iPhone 7 Plus?

jlczl

Jan 21, 2004
Visit site
Vaja Grip LP Saddle brown and black. Also have a Lifeproof Fre for days I need extra protection.
a1ec72413e4bb86612b3e53cc99ddbb6.jpg
7d75948cb26793c9fa18e1377190cb00.jpg

metllicamilitia

Ambassador
Dec 25, 2011
Visit site
Is the flash noticably different? Apple recommends a bigger cutout?

It'll probably be a little muted, more shadows. Mobile-Reviews-Eh.ca just had a video reviewing a case with a tight flash cutout like that. I forget which case, the tight flash cutout had more shadow in the flash. Nothing extreme, just not quite as clear.

songbird

Dec 8, 2011
Visit site
//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20161205/329eb81df4e301b6302e02781c76039c.jpg//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20161205/1e94d8f0d0b5920c0e38d3167bea4eff.jpg

Spigen [liquid Armor] TPU Protective Shockproof Case with tempered glass screen.

It's withheld a waist drop.

How are you liking that screen protector? I recently purchased one by Peel and after waiting 2 weeks to get mine I'm not quite happy with it. I applied it PERFECTLY (if I can say so myself), but there are some parts that raise up from the actual screen. No cases on at the moment and I even put a heavy book on top for a couple hours (hated being away from my phone lol). Still the same raised parts. It seems to "stick" down when you press on the spots, but quickly raises away from the actual screen.

The one you have looks quite similar to Peel's version (probably same manufacturer?), but costs a lot less. I paid about $30 for mine. Please let me know what you think about yours. Thank you!

tejano714

Dec 7, 2016
Visit site
I think the best option for my black iPhone 7 is the apple smart battery case with the incase holster. I think if you are out and about, especially away from a charger you can go about 18 to 20 hours. It automatically gets used up first, then the iPhone battery takes over. When charging, it charges the iPhone first, then the battery. It is pretty low profile too. I just reread the question and mine is the regular iPhone 7, I think. Not sure they make this smart battery case for a 7 plus, but the case is badass.

DLieSaS

Jun 1, 2014
Visit site
It'll probably be a little muted, more shadows. Mobile-Reviews-Eh.ca just had a video reviewing a case with a tight flash cutout like that. I forget which case, the tight flash cutout had more shadow in the flash. Nothing extreme, just not quite as clear.

That's a bummer. :-(

True_RL

Sep 17, 2015
Visit site
How are you liking that screen protector? I recently purchased one by Peel and after waiting 2 weeks to get mine I'm not quite happy with it. I applied it PERFECTLY (if I can say so myself), but there are some parts that raise up from the actual screen. No cases on at the moment and I even put a heavy book on top for a couple hours (hated being away from my phone lol). Still the same raised parts. It seems to "stick" down when you press on the spots, but quickly raises away from the actual screen.

The one you have looks quite similar to Peel's version (probably same manufacturer?), but costs a lot less. I paid about $30 for mine. Please let me know what you think about yours. Thank you!

I like mine. I don't love it.

I currently have it with a Spigen case and definitely looks protected. The edges fit perfectly and don't rise with normal use of the phone. The problem does occur when either pressure is placed on the edges or side of the phone. For example: I use a clip to hold my phone in the air vent when I am driving and with the pressure, the sides rise a bit.

Once I take it off the clip, apply pressure and then go about my day the screen settles to it's normal state. This happens with other situations but it always appears to settle with no air bubbles. (which I am okay with for now).

After hours of reading, I yet to see a case friendly temp glass. So for now, this will do.

Hope this helps.

MizWylie

Champion
Jul 2, 2015
Visit site
Even the buttons on the Apple leather are red. Can't wait to pry my Lifeproof off tomorrow and try it on!

Thanks felloffthetruck for the awesome, festive Christmas gift!

39906dbfd89888c5a781dfce588176d0.jpg

blaine07

Case & Accessory Champion
Champion
Oct 16, 2014
Visit site
8a943a5f75e2def8e8f2a2ac6a75e6e4.jpg

Got my Sea Blue leather today. Don't have pics of it in phone but... super excited. Really like the shade of blue it is

MizWylie

Champion
Jul 2, 2015
Visit site
I must stay out of this thread. I refuse to have a collection of cases for my 7 Plus like I did with my 6S Plus

This is actually the first time I've gone case nuts. I usually do a Lifeproof and a Spigen Rugged Armor. I haven't even started buying Spigen cases yet.

ladyc0524

Trusted Member
Dec 8, 2010
Visit site
This is actually the first time I've gone case nuts. I usually do a Lifeproof and a Spigen Rugged Armor. I haven't even started buying Spigen cases yet.

I have. I have the Spigen Neo Hybrid Crystal with the Jet Black bumper, the Spigen Rugged Armor just came today, and the Spigen Tough Armor in Jet Black will be here tomorrow. That's it, no more cases!!

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gokox