What cases are you using on your iPhone 7 Plus?

Anastayja1

Trusted Member
Oct 26, 2016
Visit site
//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20161125/de60ac2f2b9822546afa1d0c4f96f930.jpg

Got this Snugg case for free to test. I actually like it a lot which isn't usually the case with the ones I get to test. The back is really clear once you remove the plastic protectors they have. The bumper portion has the air cushion corners and really good grip. Several colors to choose too.

Thanks for posting this case. I received mine today and I love it!!! This best I have found so far for the MB.

MizWylie

Champion
Jul 2, 2015
Visit site
That Speck case is amazing. I picked it up on Black Friday and I haven't taken it off yet.

Yep. It was my go to when I was getting my phone at Verizon. Just couldn't figure out why it was attracting all my pocket lint and I've since become obsessed with the Tech21 Active line.

RHChan84

Oct 22, 2016
Visit site
Yep. It was my go to when I was getting my phone at Verizon. Just couldn't figure out why it was attracting all my pocket lint and I've since become obsessed with the Tech21 Active line.

I like Tech 21 but all the cases I have had with them somehow expand. Not a lot but enough so the phone doesn't sit in there tight. Not sure why. The phone moves around slightly.

MizWylie

Champion
Jul 2, 2015
Visit site
Has it sold? Would much rather have black than grey what were you asking? Shipped? Best price? I'm broke after buying 4 this week

God you're as bad as felloffthetruck.

I'm looking for $20, PayPal gift. You must feed my iPhone SE case fund. The lame Verizon kid threw the package away, you can ask felloffthetruck about the gum snapper.

blaine07

Case & Accessory Champion
Champion
Oct 16, 2014
Visit site
God you're as bad as felloffthetruck.

I'm looking for $20, PayPal gift. You must feed my iPhone SE case fund. The lame Verizon kid threw the package away, you can ask felloffthetruck about the gum snapper.

Good deal. Let me think about it a day two and going to keep telling myself your going to sell it before I get paid

Wife gonna murder me

MizWylie

Champion
Jul 2, 2015
Visit site
Good deal. Let me think about it a day two and going to keep telling myself your going to sell it before I get paid

Wife gonna murder me

77e18a1c8edb6cafa91910da565a9cd2.jpg

It's ready for ya. I might post it on the marketplace here for the deal to be legitimate.

blaine07

Champion
Oct 16, 2014
Visit site
@MizWylie maybe a few of us just need to get a case swap thread going and as we get tired of them we just rotate them around

MizWylie

Champion
Jul 2, 2015
Visit site
@MizWylie maybe a few of us just need to get a case swap thread going and as we get tired of them we just rotate them around

I thought about that. I have cases I don't necessarily want money for. I want to trade them for another case I haven't tried or got my hands on. But I have a SE coming and need funds to buy a case or two for it.

I vote yay on a case trading post.

blaine07

Champion
Oct 16, 2014
Visit site
I thought about that. I have cases I don't necessarily want money for. I want to trade them for another case I haven't tried or got my hands on. But I have a SE coming and need funds to buy a case or two for it.

I vote yay on a case trading post.

Not sure how we could really make it work? Would be fun if we could make it fair though and a group of people we could "trust"

Really when you post case let me know and we'll do it. I don't have $20 but it's easier to ask my wife for forgiveness than permission so

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CØR