What cases are you using on your iPhone 7 Plus?

mumfoau

Ambassador
Nov 6, 2011
Visit site
Ugh.... thanks to Reneebob and TwitchyPuppy I have both a Spigen Thin Fit and Ringke Slim in matte black being delivered today. Lol

vimagreg

Jun 29, 2014
Visit site
I'm using Peel case since day one on my iPhone 7 Plus, with plastic screen protector (my glass screen protector is still coming...)

Well, yesterday my precious suffered its first fall down... and I didn't like the result. Little mark on the edge, close to mute button (fail to Peel...) and big mark on my screen, on the limit between the black border and the keyboard space. Really annoyed. I recomended Peel to all my friends, not anymore. Now I will use just my red leather Apple case with glass screen protector. Shame on you, Peel...

Cheers,

Shanicenicolle

Jan 29, 2011
Visit site
I'm using Peel case since day one on my iPhone 7 Plus, with plastic screen protector (my glass screen protector is still coming...)

Well, yesterday my precious suffered its first fall down... and I didn't like the result. Little mark on the edge, close to mute button (fail to Peel...) and big mark on my screen, on the limit between the black border and the keyboard space. Really annoyed. I recomended Peel to all my friends, not anymore. Now I will use just my red leather Apple case with glass screen protector. Shame on you, Peel...

Cheers,

I don't think Peel advertises that it's a good case for falls

Shanicenicolle

Jan 29, 2011
Visit site
It doesn't. But, hehehehehe, it's a case, right? So it is supposed to protect in these situations...

Cheers,

a172c7d3def712a7a0c1a1906c330eab.png

How far was the drop?

Spencerdl

Apple Watch Champion
Jan 10, 2013
Visit site
I really need to stay out of this thread...LOL . I'm still using and enjoying my Black Otterbox Commuter. This type of thread in the past has caused me to spend more money than necessary....LOL
Lots of nice cases, but I'm not letting my addiction get the best of me this go round...LOL

MizWylie

Champion
Jul 2, 2015
Visit site
Just picked up the "exclusive to Verizon" Tech21 Evo Check Active in white w/black speckles yesterday for my MB. So far I'm frigging loving it, and loving the contrast to my phone. I'm gonna return my Jack Spade (through no fault of its own) to BB today and pick up the black w/white speckle.
52c2c72dd230435ee5dfd8f9777de91f.jpg
ef40ae27ccb5ad4ab23d4fd3f49e3b3c.jpg

felloffthetruck

iPhone 7 Plus Champion
Champion
Oct 15, 2014
Visit site
Just picked up the "exclusive to Verizon" Tech21 Evo Check Active in white w/black speckles yesterday for my MB. So far I'm frigging loving it, and loving the contrast to my phone. I'm gonna return my Jack Spade (through no fault of its own) to BB today and pick up the black w/white speckle.//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20161120/52c2c72dd230435ee5dfd8f9777de91f.jpg//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20161120/ef40ae27ccb5ad4ab23d4fd3f49e3b3c.jpg

Love that case. :) You going to have both the black & white speckle cases?

Can you post a picture showing the back with the phone in the case?

jpxyz

Nov 20, 2013
Visit site

Cheers,

Also dropped mine from about 30 centimeters and that's the result:
05161fb736b114b89a8053ce0e1a3c5f.png

But bless god, NOTHING happened to my phone.

nikkisharif

Ambassador
Jun 2, 2011
Visit site
I really need to stay out of this thread...LOL . I'm still using and enjoying my Black Otterbox Commuter. This type of thread in the past has caused me to spend more money than necessary....LOL
Lots of nice cases, but I'm not letting my addiction get the best of me this go round...LOL

I totally agree My phone is usually naked about 60% of the time but I still manage to have about 40ish cases I refuse for that to be the case (pun intended lol) this time lol

mumfoau

Ambassador
Nov 6, 2011
Visit site

This! But with last purchase, I fell victim to our group message lol

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FallDesigner