What cases are you using on your iPhone 7 Plus?

RECON1

May 12, 2012
Visit site
I just had to look that up, that's impressive.

I bought the front screen protector to try out. Had to get use to not using glass lol. If I wasn't using a battery case, I'd probably get the crash guard 2.0 which is a bumper case. And I hate bumper cases, but the few drop tests I've seen for the product are pretty impressive

metllicamilitia

Ambassador
Dec 25, 2011
Visit site
I bought the front screen protector to try out. Had to get use to not using glass lol. If I wasn't using a battery case, I'd probably get the crash guard 2.0 which is a bumper case. And I hate bumper cases, but the few drop tests I've seen for the product are pretty impressive

I have one for my 7 Plus, the couple of drop test videos I showed my sister convinced her to buy one for her 6s. I believe the Rhinoshield screen protector is the best on the market right now. It can take a direct hit of 250g at roughly 4 feet no problem. Mobile-Reviews-Eh.ca did that as well, then he missed and hit the corner of the screen of the protector so it hit screen and protector. Broke both ha ha, so as long as you're not hitting the very corner of the screen protector it'll protect from nearly anything.

RECON1

May 12, 2012
Visit site
I have one for my 7 Plus, the couple of drop test videos I showed my sister convinced her to buy one for her 6s. I believe the Rhinoshield screen protector is the best on the market right now. It can take a direct hit of 250g at roughly 4 feet no problem. Mobile-Reviews-Eh.ca did that as well, then he missed and hit the corner of the screen of the protector so it hit screen and protector. Broke both ha ha, so as long as you're not hitting the very corner of the screen protector it'll protect from nearly anything.

It's crazy too. Just that thin piece of rubber like material can take such a beating. I'm thinking of ordering the crash guard just to have in case.

metllicamilitia

Ambassador
Dec 25, 2011
Visit site
It's crazy too. Just that thin piece of rubber like material can take such a beating. I'm thinking of ordering the crash guard just to have in case.

I'm still waiting for the leather one. Supposed to be just as protective, and it's a little slimmer. The biggest gripe I've heard about the PlayProof is that it's slick and slides around. The leather one will fix that.

RECON1

May 12, 2012
Visit site
I'm still waiting for the leather one. Supposed to be just as protective, and it's a little slimmer. The biggest gripe I've heard about the PlayProof is that it's slick and slides around. The leather one will fix that.

Not really into the leather cases, but it does look nice. Still slim but will be a lot more protective than the Apple one. I kind of want to order the back protector but don't want it to take off my logo like on the Jet Black models

Agpe17

Apr 9, 2011
Visit site
I JUST returned that case a few days ago, i HATED it. My guy at BB told me 2 people had returned that same case as well a hour before me.

Wow. Surprised. I actually don't think it's hard at all. And I've had a LOT of cases. It's pliable - the phone glides right in. You can actually push the sides in a bit...sure it's the Air 360 and not the TAKTIK?

nikkisharif

Ambassador
Jun 2, 2011
Visit site
Since grey is my fave shade & I love the look of the Apple leather cases, I purchased the Storm Grey one yesterday. I've had a leather case for each of my phones since they came out. I'm all about aesthetics. I usually have 20ish cases for each phone to rotate based on my outfit lol. I also carry it naked...the Jet Black isn't slippery like the others.

ddb0c285104346077f814b187d968ae1.jpg

felloffthetruck

iPhone 7 Plus Champion
Champion
Oct 15, 2014
Visit site
Have you seen the video reviews showcasing the protection of Rhinoshield? Yahoo News did one, and Mobile-Reviews-Eh.ca gave up trying to damage the phone after over 40 consecutive drops, onto concrete. The Yahoo News guy managed to bend the phone from nothing more than the sheer force he threw the phone down with, off a ladder, with both hands. After numerous other drops. Phone was fine minus being bent, and the case still wasn't damaged either.

Yes, I've seen them all. The PlayProof just feels cheap to me and I don't like it.
I'll stick with the Symmetry for now.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Thomas Woods