What cases are you using on your iPhone 7 Plus?

ctt1wbw

Feb 19, 2009
Visit site
So I tried the Ballistic Jewel case for a day and took it off. The type of rubber it was made of get kind of sticky or something and I didn't care much for it. So I put the Poetic Affinity case on it and it is so much better.

zachpenguin

Feb 27, 2012
Visit site
I have the Commuter and like it better then the Symmetry except the Apple Logo being wide open. I'm trying to find an 1 1/8" circle punch and make some clear windows for the openings.

Wanted to get the commuter, but at the same time it's just an extra expense at the moment. Never liked the open back either.

WeAreAllUnique

Aug 1, 2014
Visit site
I keep going back to the symmetry. Have the defender and the apple silicone, but the symmetry just keeps drawings back. Wish there were other colors though. Still waiting on the lifeproof fre to be available.

I was thinking about this case. I ended up with the Lunatik Air instead. But this would have been my second choice.

knoxDavid

Dec 8, 2013
Visit site
I use Apple's Red Silicone when I need to set the phone down a lot--otherwise it goes caseless so I can enjoy the look of the Jet Black iPhone.

WeAreAllUnique

Aug 1, 2014
Visit site
I will say this about the Lunatik Air, make sure you test the rotary switch in the store before you buy. The first one I had wasn't working properly. I got another one and it works flawlessly.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CØR