What cases are you using on your iPhone 7 Plus?

WeAreAllUnique

Aug 1, 2014
Visit site
How good is the grip on that AIR360? Seems like it might be a little slick but I like the look.

The grip is great around the sides. It's like an air pocket around the case. The back is a matte finish. Feels good. Doesn't show scratches or grease. Overall the case feels very slim.

donnation

Trusted Member
Mar 19, 2012
Visit site
Anybody else pick up a rhinoshield crash guard bumper? I received mine in the mail and while it fits, I really don't like how the sides aren't flush and bow out a little on the case. Anybody else seeing this?

metllicamilitia

Ambassador
Dec 25, 2011
Visit site
Anybody else pick up a rhinoshield crash guard bumper? I received mine in the mail and while it fits, I really don't like how the sides aren't flush and bow out a little on the case. Anybody else seeing this?

It's a pretty well known thing, it was that way on the 6 Plus/6s Plus versions as well. It fits snugly, any tighter and it wouldn't go on the phone. I do wish they would figure something out though. It's not really an issue for me.

donnation

Trusted Member
Mar 19, 2012
Visit site
It's a pretty well known thing, it was that way on the 6 Plus/6s Plus versions as well. It fits snugly, any tighter and it wouldn't go on the phone. I do wish they would figure something out though. It's not really an issue for me.

No, I guess it more just bugs me when I see it and the sides are bowing out like that. Makes the phone a little wide for my taste.

MooMooPrincess

Nov 16, 2015
Visit site
Excuse the bathroom shot LOL jack spade case. I like it more than I thought I would.

99250024499ec627b1c9321e08f42614.jpg
a6eb1c2082ee25b327f89524e8c0c95b.jpg

blaine07

Case & Accessory Champion
Champion
Oct 16, 2014
Visit site
So far I have got Otterbox Commuter, Incipio from Walmart and a Tozo case off Amazon. I have a K11 Thanotech clone on the way as well as a few other cheapies off eBay. IPhone 6 I had probably a dozen and for my 6S+ have probably 25-30 ranging from $1.00 eBay specials to $100 Dog & Bone case etc.

LDYNREDD

Jul 26, 2014
Visit site
Pink/black silicone and this case makes 3!

Ok, I stand corrected! Love the pictures though, helps all of us in Canada who are waiting for our phones to arrive. I get to take advantage of all these amazing case suggestions while other people try them out.

Enjoy your three

LDYNREDD

Jul 26, 2014
Visit site
So far I have got Otterbox Commuter, Incipio from Walmart and a Tozo case off Amazon. I have a K11 Thanotech clone on the way as well as a few other cheapies off eBay. IPhone 6 I had probably a dozen and for my 6S+ have probably 25-30 ranging from $1.00 eBay specials to $100 Dog & Bone case etc.

WOW! I have only ever had a single case for my phones. Although, given that I have had Blackberries for years, I may have only ever had two possible cases to choose from on the market...haha

MooMooPrincess

Nov 16, 2015
Visit site
Ok, I stand corrected! Love the pictures though, helps all of us in Canada who are waiting for our phones to arrive. I get to take advantage of all these amazing case suggestions while other people try them out.

Enjoy your three

Which did you order jb? And when did you order?!

ckalli

May 11, 2011
Visit site
Re: Cases

just realized that if you add a clear film protector to the back of the mat black iphone it becomes jet black! :/

WeAreAllUnique

Aug 1, 2014
Visit site
WOW! I have only ever had a single case for my phones. Although, given that I have had Blackberries for years, I may have only ever had two possible cases to choose from on the market...haha

I actually miss that blackberries used to come with the leather sleeve. I loved those sleeves. Wish phone manufacturers did that today.

mumfoau

Ambassador
Nov 6, 2011
Visit site
Went back to the Tech21 Evo Elite because I didn't like the dusty, lint grabbing feel of the Apple silicone case. My Supcase Unicorn Beetle Hybrid should be in tomorrow

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Thomas Woods