What cases are you using on your iPhone 7 Plus?

LVMHgirl

Oct 7, 2011
Visit site
I had the rough edges with the 6S versions, it hurts and stopped using it immediately to return it

That's the version (6+/6S+) I had too in ICE (clear with black edges). Major pinky fail and I didn't even think about returning it, just gave it to hub since he didn't seem to mind his all-black one. But he's never used it and he has since forgotten all about the UAG cases (and apparently all the gazillions of cases we've collected) after he got the Otterbox Symmetry and LV folio.

Darthstorm528

Oct 24, 2011
Visit site
That's the version (6+/6S+) I had too in ICE (clear with black edges). Major pinky fail and I didn't even think about returning it, just gave it to hub since he didn't seem to mind his all-black one. But he's never used it and he has since forgotten all about the UAG cases (and apparently all the gazillions of cases we've collected) after he got the Otterbox Symmetry and LV folio.

I was like that too, had a collection of cases but I'm trying to keep it at a minimum this year

Spencerdl

Apple Watch Champion
Jan 10, 2013
Visit site
Love the Symmetry cases the best so far. I also like the Commuter but not crazy about the Apple LOGO being wide open and a huge trash collector.

I used to be a fan of the commuter for a long time, back in my Blackberry days and the HTC EVO (Original) but the exposed apple logo is a deal breaker for me.

The open circle was a definite concern for me as well, but I decided to give it a try and so far so good. I actually like the way it feels in the hand, in my opinion it feels better in the hand than the Symmetry. However, I do find myself overly concerned about the open logo (wish it had a piece of clear plastic), it hasn't become a trash collector, but I can see in certain situations where that may be a problem.
I like how the Jet Black color matches the circle outline so I've decided to stick with my Black Otterbox Commuter for now. I like both case and I see myself possibly adding the Black Symmetry to my collection as well.....and it will be a SMALL collection this year.

anon(9490796)

Jun 13, 2015
Visit site
Re: Cases

Yeah that glossy finish was horrific! You couldn't get one fresh out of the box without a scratch on it. And after a couple day's use... I'm so glad they now make matte black color.

Funny story - otterbox graphics series for the 7 is a glossy finish. Didn't they take note from previous speck reviews?

anon(9490796)

Jun 13, 2015
Visit site
I have the white silicone, Pink Sand silicone, and now the sea blue silicone and I can't decide on which one I like most on my Jet Black 7+

View attachment 113425
View attachment 113426

I have the sea blue and white myself but I can't bring myself to use them- I don't like the open bottom... not with the jet black. I love the sea blue color! But I'm thinking I'm gonna sell all my silicone cases. Been using the otterbox symmetry for over a month now and its the perfect case imo. I don't want a collection this time! This otterbox feels great and it's a no fuss case. Looks as brand new as the day I got it (and so does my phone).

Zafla

May 14, 2013
Visit site
Buddy - I think we might be the same person haha. Did you get the Caseology case with the golf ball dimples on the back (I'm a golfer and that's the only way I can explain it haha)?! I literally had that and the Supcase in my cart on Amazon and then removed them. You're going to push me over the edge to get them both!

71DFCg8kDOL._SL1500_.jpg

Yes you're talking about this one right haha. I actually work at a golf club too. Get them both, you and your phone will love them.

iLive an iLife

Trusted Member
Feb 27, 2011
Visit site
View attachment 113528

Yes you're talking about this one right haha. I actually work at a golf club too. Get them both, you and your phone will love them.

Yep! That's the one. The review I saw about that case made the back look more like golf ball dimples but it's clearly some kind of hexagon pattern. Oh well. I'm still calling it the golf ball dimple case haha. Well I guess I know what I'm doing tonight!

robbrick

Dec 12, 2003
www.dimensiondvd.com
Re: Cases

Funny story - otterbox graphics series for the 7 is a glossy finish. Didn't they take note from previous speck reviews?

Doubtful. A lot of companies put out materials that easily scratch and don't realize. The Spigen Ultra Hybrid claims to be scratch resistant, but it scratches super-easily. I am done with glossy and clear backed cases.

KillerQ

Oct 15, 2016
Visit site
0bbd5fc34325efdecbe6eb61a287a76e.jpg

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
waeriyadh