What cases are you using on your iPhone 7 Plus?

RHChan84

Oct 22, 2016
Visit site
c5b982961a5be194c52b179d740e7bd4.jpg

Pelican Clear care for my iPhone 7Plus. Have to show off the jet black finish.

Native Union case for my iPhone 7. This is my work phone.

zachpenguin

Feb 27, 2012
Visit site
If anyone is using the Otterbox Defender case, does the screen protector have the air bubble issue that the 6p had?

I've been using it for a week now, I'm having zero issues with a bubble. Little bit of rainbow effect, but it's hardly noticeable unless I'm looking for it. Im satisfied until the life proof actually ever comes out. Got used to the smaller footprint and miss it.

felloffthetruck

iPhone 7 Plus Champion
Champion
Oct 15, 2014
Visit site

Have the Commuter myself and the only thing I don't like is the Apple logo being wide open. They should have put a piece of clear plastic over it like the Defender. This open hole is a huge drain that lets dirt and crap get in between your phone and the case.
I'm going back to the Symmetry for now.

DX9

Dec 6, 2010
Visit site
Have a Caseology Parallax case and had an Apple Silicon case that I just returned today and got the Apple Leather case in black. Love the leather case

Michial Brown

Nov 14, 2012
Visit site
Have a Caseology Parallax case and had an Apple Silicon case that I just returned today and got the Apple Leather case in black. Love the leather case

Man I love the Apple leather cases. I have the black one and red one for my matte black Plus. Enjoy!

RHChan84

Oct 22, 2016
Visit site
I thought about the silicone case but touched the leather and changed mind. Right now I have the clear pelican to show off the jet black but I will pick up the leather one soon.

Michial Brown

Nov 14, 2012
Visit site
I thought about the silicone case but touched the leather and changed mind. Right now I have the clear pelican to show off the jet black but I will pick up the leather one soon.
The great thing about the leather is the longer you have it the better it feels and grips. Plus, with the black one there are no fingerprints. Actually, the more you handle it the better. Your natural skin oils improve it.

RHChan84

Oct 22, 2016
Visit site
The great thing about the leather is the longer you have it the better it feels and grips. Plus, with the black one there are no fingerprints. Actually, the more you handle it the better. Your natural skin oils improve it.

I'm looking at either a black one or a brown color one. I like both.

DX9

Dec 6, 2010
Visit site

Yeah I got the Black Leather for my Jet Black Plus. Right now it's a little slippery but will get better in time. I liked the Silicone but was getting annoying trying to take it out of my pocket and always seemed like it was getting caught. Little too grippy.

RHChan84

Oct 22, 2016
Visit site
Yeah I got the Black Leather for my Jet Black Plus. Right now it's a little slippery but will get better in time. I liked the Silicone but was getting annoying trying to take it out of my pocket and always seemed like it was getting caught. Little too grippy.

That's what I was afraid off. I played with it and had a good felt but would be a hassle to remove from my pocket.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
forwardsmychoice