What cases are you using on your iPhone 7 Plus?

rellyrellz

Oct 26, 2012
Visit site
Using an insignia soft gel case until my otterbox statement series is shipped from apple. 2-3 weeks shipping from my order date of sept 11

kgenova

Nov 4, 2014
Visit site
I reviewed the Speck Presidio Grip in black recently on my YouTube channel. Love that case! It looks so much more sophisticated than the old CandyShell Grip and I love that new matte finish.

Kristin

dpham00

Trusted Member
Apr 2, 2014
Visit site
Really liking this ballistic urbanite case. Paid $28 for it so not the cheapest out there, but feels great and gives good drop protection.

uploadfromtaptalk1474556196995.jpg

anon(1733)

Feb 5, 2011
Visit site
I got three spigen cases. The tough case, slim armor and a clear one. I also just picked up the Silk wallet case from Amazon. 14.99. So far this is my favorite. Fit is perfect holds my cards and it comes with a screen protector.
b405939b674cf8a7fbe63da55eaa664e.jpg

zachpenguin

Feb 27, 2012
Visit site
Just got my ocean blue apple silicone delivered. Thought I had gotten the leather, but remembered I didn't. It feels alright, I'm just glad I have something on it. Knowing me, I was bound to drop and and scratch the hell out of it soon.

Darthstorm528

Oct 24, 2011
Visit site
I'm using the Spigen Hybrid Armor Gunmetal color (Until the Matte Black color gets shipped) and it's pretty good, loving how the apple cutout is covered by the inner TPU to keep that beautiful Apple Logo protected.

flyinion

Sep 17, 2015
Visit site
Just ordered a Caseology "Vault series" to hold me over. I was using a Spigen Tough Armor Tech on my 6s+ and really liked the design vs the regular tough armor so I was disappointed to see the design didn't return for the 7. At this point I want a UAG (similar to the Spigen TAT design) but can't decided between the plasma or monarch and what color to go with the matte black. I thought about the Ash color Plasma but that new Citron might look nice with the black as well. I don't think the Ice will look as good. The other option I guess is the Platinum color Monarch for a Stormtrooper theme. Although, I've seen a video with the Plasma and the port cutouts look good, the Monarch seems like it has a combo speaker/headphone jack cutout on the left in order to work with a 6/6s plus as well.

Here's what I ordered for now.........
https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B01KKWH65Y?tag=hawk-future-20&ascsubtag=UUimUvbUpU2819778

flyinion

Sep 17, 2015
Visit site
Here's the Caseology vault series. Definitely slim but enough to protect from minor scuffs and short drops until I can decide on a rugged case for protection while hiking and off-roading. Price was nice as well.
ef76b2ae7a44c56e2c8139fedacb5763.jpg

eyecrispy

iPhone 7, iPad Pro & Apple Watch Champion
Sep 26, 2012
Visit site
I'm using the Peel case. Super thin but durable and their black one is semi-transparent and very close to iPhone 7 black in color.

I've seen that advertised in facebook. Does it get loose and will it protect against drops? Also, is it slippery?

flyinion

Sep 17, 2015
Visit site
Hmm just took a look at those after seeing your post. Their website says it enhances the grip on the phone. At .35mm though it's definitely not protecting against anything other than scratches/etc. from putting the phone down on things or in things like a cupholder in your car. If it was half the price I'd consider getting one for use in situations where I know I'm not going to have an opportunity to drop it. I guess you're paying $25 for it to have a perfect fit though.

Just as a reference, .35mm is about or slightly thicker than most tempered glass screen protectors.

pixel2903

Sep 16, 2016
Visit site
I've had my jet black 7+ in a case since I took it out of the box and it still has picked up some micro abrasions from what I can only guess is dust getting in the case

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2