What cases are you using on your iPhone 7 Plus?

Craig

Jan 17, 2011
Visit site
Re: Cases

Keep in mind that the case cutout for the camera isn't the only issue. Along with the removal of the headphone jack, there's also a speaker at the top of the phone that would be covered with a previous model case.

Actually, not.. the top speaker is the same one you hear out of in the front of the phone. Been covered a few times in the reviews. The bottom speaker is only on one side, the other side is for visual balance. So it's odd, the speaker are top front and bottom (one side). Regardless a 6/6S case won't fit right... but the top speaker is not an issue, since there is nothing on top.

salscott

Mar 4, 2009
Visit site

I've been android for 3.5 years... Are the grippy bumpers not a thing any more?

Posted via the iMore App for Android

MiXoLoGiSt

Jan 13, 2011
Visit site

Not really rebranded more like revamped. They don't use that glossy finish anymore!

That's always good. The glossy finish on the speck cases always scratched like crazy and looked horrible after a few weeks. It's exactly because of that case that I didn't order the Jet Black 7 plus lol.

The new case looks good but.....

DAMN $45?!?!?

I don't remember speck cases being that expensive, but maybe because I'd always order them on Amazon after the initial launch day/week/month hype has died down on them.

anon(9490796)

Jun 13, 2015
Visit site

That's always good. The glossy finish on the speck cases always scratched like crazy and looked horrible after a few weeks. It's exactly because of that case that I didn't order the Jet Black 7 plus lol.

The new case looks good but.....

DAMN $45?!?!?

I don't remember speck cases being that expensive, but maybe because I'd always order them on Amazon after the initial launch day/week/month hype has died down on them.

I know but still I have the clear and plan on buying the matte black once it becomes available

Craig

Jan 17, 2011
Visit site

I clearly have issues..... I'm excited to order that bumper. Thanks

$49 with front/back protectors seems a bit high for a bumper, but if it really protects that much.. maybe will consider it. I have the 7-(not plus) leather case.. so who knows.

Jan 19, 2012
Visit site

I purchased the Spigen Rugged Armor case in Black for my 7 Plus I have a Spigen case on my 6 and I have dropped it and never had any problems with it. Didn't even mess up the case all that much
I highly recommend Spigen to everyone

Evilguppy

Jul 1, 2014
Visit site

I got a Spigen wallet case which looks very nice except I'm not thrilled about the credit card slots since I never carry cards and phone together, and I know that it can leave marks on the screen, so I just ordered the one you just showed, thanks! :)

anon(10000748)

Aug 20, 2016
Visit site

I got a Spigen wallet case which looks very nice except I'm not thrilled about the credit card slots since I never carry cards and phone together, and I know that it can leave marks on the screen, so I just ordered the one you just showed, thanks! :)

No problem. I also think I'm going to order this case in the black. I like how it wraps around the corners unlike most leather cases.

Its a dollar cheaper here!

https://www.amazon.com/iPhone-Plus-...ag=hawk-future-20&ascsubtag=UUimUvbUpU2811761

anon(10000748)

Aug 20, 2016
Visit site

3a875a77f256f9d7f6ef9ca7e8d574e0.jpg

Minimum order of thirty at 8 bucks a piece?

MooMooPrincess

Nov 16, 2015
Visit site

I'm using the new silicone cases and boy they feel less smooth and slippery than the 6s+ version. It's not bad though but I prefer the 6s+ version. The cutout is huge~

8736c9b290c95be84f5fe308cc1f530a.jpg
ccfe82ee38b49c86c6284adf6a9de0d4.jpg

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Thomas Woods