What cases are you using on your iPhone 7 Plus?

Spencerdl

Apple Watch Champion
Jan 10, 2013
Visit site
Used the Amazon app so don't know how to post link. Just do a search for Ringke Elite Iphone 7 Plus Case.

iPhone 7 Plus Case, Ringke [Flex S Series] Coated Textured Leather Style Flexible TPU Advanced Shock Protection Durable Sophisticated Rustic Stylish Case for Apple iPhone 7 Plus 2016 - Blaze Red https://www.amazon.com/dp/B01JTEEKX...ag=hawk-future-20&ascsubtag=UUimUvbUpU2871137
iPhone 7 Plus Case, Ringke [Flex S Series] Elite Coated Textured Modern Leather-Style Streamlined Anti-Fingerprint Advanced Shockproof Sophisticated Rustic Case for Apple iPhone 7 Plus 2016 - Brown https://www.amazon.com/dp/B01JTEEHE...ag=hawk-future-20&ascsubtag=UUimUvbUpU2871137

Remington Steel

Dec 12, 2016
Visit site
f2874f45335763dda5f2c8d6d6a87492.jpg
Speaking of cases, I also bought the Spigen clear case and it has the "oil slick" thing going on. Anyway to fix this cause it looks like crap?! Thanks.
Please disregard the crappy pic....I took it with my cheap Samsung work phone.....lol

Snoweagle

Dec 23, 2015
Visit site
I have the Gunmetal one, taught it was black made a mistake. But it looks good on my matte black 7 plus, giving it a two tone color. The problem now is that it became slippery than my other case. I'm now thinking of buying their Style Ring.

I'm using the Hybrid Armor in gunmetal on my Jet Black 7 plus. The gray on the gunmetal blends in very well with the black.

afctee

Distinguished
May 22, 2016
Visit site
More than likely it is air or moisture that is caught. If you remove the phone from the case, wipe both items down, and place it back into the case, does that help?

//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20161227/f2874f45335763dda5f2c8d6d6a87492.jpgSpeaking of cases, I also bought the Spigen clear case and it has the "oil slick" thing going on. Anyway to fix this cause it looks like crap?! Thanks.
Please disregard the crappy pic....I took it with my cheap Samsung work phone.....lol

ItnStln

Apr 3, 2010
Visit site
iPhone 7 Plus Case, Ringke [Flex S Series] Coated Textured Leather Style Flexible TPU Advanced Shock Protection Durable Sophisticated Rustic Stylish Case for Apple iPhone 7 Plus 2016 - Blaze Red https://www.amazon.com/dp/B01JTEEKX...ag=hawk-future-20&ascsubtag=UUimUvbUpU2871245
iPhone 7 Plus Case, Ringke [Flex S Series] Elite Coated Textured Modern Leather-Style Streamlined Anti-Fingerprint Advanced Shockproof Sophisticated Rustic Case for Apple iPhone 7 Plus 2016 - Brown https://www.amazon.com/dp/B01JTEEHE...ag=hawk-future-20&ascsubtag=UUimUvbUpU2871245
Thanks Spencerdl, I'm looking for a new case and I'm thinking that'll be it.

Ashraf Ilman

Nov 18, 2013
Visit site
SwitchEasy case. As its name implies, the phone came off easily from the case, but that's how I like it, since I prefer not to use the case when I'm confident the phone will be safe e.g. at home.

takuma089

Nov 19, 2012
Visit site
More than likely it is air or moisture that is caught. If you remove the phone from the case, wipe both items down, and place it back into the case, does that help?

I saw on Spigen Japan's Video that when the case is clear and has a film covering it when they take off that plastic before using the case they leave it for about a minute before actually installing the case to the phone, no watermarks whatsoever

bamf-hacker

Apple Watch and AirPod Champion, Ambassador
Champion
Nov 2, 2009
Visit site
Really folks, be careful with your phone and roll naked. It is amazing to use the device the way Apple meant it to be used. ��

LOL eh, just kidding, use the phone anyway you like

Remington Steel

Dec 12, 2016
Visit site
I saw on Spigen Japan's Video that when the case is clear and has a film covering it when they take off that plastic before using the case they leave it for about a minute before actually installing the case to the phone, no watermarks whatsoever

Ok...I'll try it. Yeah I did put it on right after I removed the film.
Thanks.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
waeriyadh