What cases are you using on your iPhone 7 Plus?

MooMooPrincess

Nov 16, 2015
Visit site
♥️

79d69bc71519f329b4ae594aba190325.jpg

Lina27

Dec 11, 2016
Visit site
Hi guys. Im new to the forum but im just as obsessed as you guys about iphone cases. I currently have an iphone 6s but im thinking of upgrading to iphone 7 pretty soon. But i am trying to figure out which one should i get. Should i buy iphone 7 plus 32gb or iphone 7 128gb? Any advice would be helpful. Btw. Im in love with the silver version.

afctee

Distinguished
May 22, 2016
Visit site
Hi guys. Im new to the forum but im just as obsessed as you guys about iphone cases. I currently have an iphone 6s but im thinking of upgrading to iphone 7 pretty soon. But i am trying to figure out which one should i get. Should i buy iphone 7 plus 32gb or iphone 7 128gb? Any advice would be helpful. Btw. Im in love with the silver version.

Welcome the forums. I'd strongly suggest creating a new thread in the iPhone 7 section, asking said question(s).

But, a quick answer from me, based on the volume of data you have and possibly expect to have, should help determine the size device to buy. Also, think about cloud storage; iCloud, Box, Dropbox, etc.

reeneebob

Jun 10, 2011
Visit site
I am still running the phone naked even though I have a speck, peel and the incipio. I may just get a black leather and be done with it.

Oh who am I kidding, I'd get the black leather and then still run it naked. Lol. Damn jet black.

Nubwy

Apr 23, 2015
Visit site
I've been using the Otterbox Commuter series. I hate the plastic protector on the defender series since it gets dust and hair and you have to take the whole case apart to clean it. The commuter has enough of a raised edge to protect the screen and has the same dual layered protection

felloffthetruck

iPhone 7 Plus Champion
Champion
Oct 15, 2014
Visit site
I've been using the Otterbox Commuter series. I hate the plastic protector on the defender series since it gets dust and hair and you have to take the whole case apart to clean it. The commuter has enough of a raised edge to protect the screen and has the same dual layered protection

I like the Commuter also but that open logo window on the back keeps me from using the case.

anon(9490796)

Jun 13, 2015
Visit site
I'm tempted to add an  leather to my collection. I can't decide on a color though! Saddle brown, black or grey. Leaning more towards saddle brown but idk!!

nnahorski

Nov 19, 2013
Visit site
I'm tempted to add an  leather to my collection. I can't decide on a color though! Saddle brown, black or grey. Leaning more towards saddle brown but idk!!

What color 7+? I've got a saddle brown on my Jet Black and it is stunning. After a couple of weeks the leather darkens to a beautiful color and develops a greatpatina.

imwjl

Apr 26, 2011
Visit site

The leather feels great and is slim but not everyone likes the way oils and wear show unless you get black.

I'm back to black leather with my black 7 Plus. I use it for personal time and a Presidio Grip for rough and dirty.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
waeriyadh