Pelican Marine case pics. This is the clear/clear case:
    Attachment 115146Attachment 115147

Black and clear as well! Not liking how staticky the case is. I attracted every piece of lint and evil cat hair in the state trying to put it on. I'm beginning to suspect I may have got one previously handled in the store. Enjoying so far!
    12-27-2016 06:25 PM
    Yes I'm liking the look of it, but it just made my phone slippery. I'm taking caution when I hold it.
    Mine became less slippery after using it for awhile.
    takuma089 likes this.
    12-27-2016 06:31 PM
    Bottom line, is the Marine case actually any better than the LifeProof ?

How bad are the oil slicks? I can see them.
    12-27-2016 06:39 PM
    https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/2016...fe1c04a5ff.jpg
    https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/2016...38845c6daa.jpghttps://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/2016...bf8d700ee5.jpg

Black and clear as well! Not liking how staticky the case is. I attracted every piece of lint and evil cat hair in the state trying to put it on. I'm beginning to suspect I may have got one previously handled in the store. Enjoying so far!
    Sexy case!

The static isn't a problem on my case, but I grabbed the second one on the peg hook because the first one is always handled in the store. If you get a single sheet of Bounce and rub it on your case, it should remove the static.
    AppleKarma likes this.
    12-27-2016 08:54 PM
    Bottom line, is the Marine case actually any better than the LifeProof ?

How bad are the oil slicks? I can see them.
    Believe it or not, there are no oil slicks on my Pelican Marine case. But I'm very anal and I make sure I'm in a dry environment when I put the case on the phone. It is definitely better than the LifeProof case. It's much harder and more durable. I didn't feel like my iPhone was going to be protected if I dropped it in the LifeProof case. I feel like that if i dropped my phone in the Marine case, it'd be fine.
    felloffthetruck likes this.
    12-27-2016 08:57 PM
    Sexy case!

The static isn't a problem on my case, but I grabbed the second one on the peg hook because the first one is always handled in the store. If you get a single sheet of Bounce and rub it on your case, it should remove the static.
    I think mine got messed with. The associate grabbed it before I could get to the wall for me. I think my oil slick is a result of "is that a fuzzy? *touch with finger*"
    12-27-2016 09:01 PM
    I think mine got messed with. The associate grabbed it before I could get to the wall for me. I think my oil slick is a result of "is that a fuzzy? *touch with finger*"
    Ugh. Sorry the associate got to it before you could.

Other than the static and fuzzies, how do you like the case compared to the LifeProof Fre?
    12-27-2016 09:05 PM
    Ugh. Sorry the associate got to it before you could.

Other than the static and fuzzies, how do you like the case compared to the LifeProof Fre?
    It'll take some getting used to. I was super opposed to a clear back, but it's more frosted than clear. Feels good in hand. Great feedback from the screen. I forgot how crystal clear my screen was. And the speaker is super super loud and clear.

I'm gonna have to find somewhere clean to get it installed right. I'm trying to get the goo from the home button sticker off but it won't budge. I was kind of horrified watching the sticker come off the home button membrane. I like it, but I might exchange it for another one....like the back one....

Oh, and I'm loving the Verizon guarantee it comes with if the case leaks and ruins the phone. Easily worth what I paid.
    Retinella and blaine07 like this.
    12-27-2016 09:10 PM
    Got my Kamerar case with lens kit and am very pleased with the case and the lens kit

12-28-2016 02:59 AM
    Any feedback on the lenses themselves? Pretty interested although a proper wide angle would be nice.
    AppleKarma and blaine07 like this.
    12-28-2016 04:41 AM
    More than likely it is air or moisture that is caught. If you remove the phone from the case, wipe both items down, and place it back into the case, does that help?
    Thanks.
    AppleKarma likes this.
    12-28-2016 07:23 AM
    I saw on Spigen Japan's Video that when the case is clear and has a film covering it when they take off that plastic before using the case they leave it for about a minute before actually installing the case to the phone, no watermarks whatsoever
    That worked....I let it sit in a dry environment for a couple of minutes and no more oil slick...thanks.
    AppleKarma likes this.
    12-28-2016 07:28 AM
    It'll take some getting used to. I was super opposed to a clear back, but it's more frosted than clear. Feels good in hand. Great feedback from the screen. I forgot how crystal clear my screen was. And the speaker is super super loud and clear.

I'm gonna have to find somewhere clean to get it installed right. I'm trying to get the goo from the home button sticker off but it won't budge. I was kind of horrified watching the sticker come off the home button membrane. I like it, but I might exchange it for another one....like the back one....

Oh, and I'm loving the Verizon guarantee it comes with if the case leaks and ruins the phone. Easily worth what I paid.
    I had a customer come in saying it messed with his phone calls.. no one could hear him! He got it for xmas but asked me for tips on how to make it sound better. Anyone else have issues with this?

As for me I'm rocking my black  leather case. Thank you felloffthetruck for selling me this one! It's super sleek and beautiful! ❤️
    12-28-2016 09:42 AM
    I had a customer come in saying it messed with his phone calls.. no one could hear him! He got it for xmas but asked me for tips on how to make it sound better. Anyone else have issues with this?

As for me I'm rocking my black  leather case. Thank you felloffthetruck for selling me this one! It's super sleek and beautiful! ❤️
    Tell him to turn off noise cancellation on his actual phone. I've been doing it for years with the Lifeproof cases and it works like a charm. Been passing that tip on for awhile.
    AppleKarma likes this.
    12-28-2016 09:55 AM
    Might be caseless when my dbrand skin arrives
    12-28-2016 10:17 AM
    Well, I have three more cases on the way. Another clear case and two different Amzer cases. Never used Amzer before.
    blaine07 likes this.
    12-28-2016 10:24 AM
    Might be caseless when my dbrand skin arrives https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/2016...8bb956c8f8.png
    That's cool!
    Brooke5795 likes this.
    12-28-2016 10:48 AM
    I had Apple's black leather case on my iPhone 6 Plus. However when I upgraded to the 7 plus I wanted to try an even more minimal case so I ordered the Scarf from Totallee when they were offering a sale during thanksgiving.
    I'll admit, I was quite nervous and hesitant about my decision before I had actually received the case as I was thinking it would be too thin however after it being on my phone for two days I don't foresee ever going back. I love the thin form factor and the thickness of it. Everything else now seems so large and bulky in comparison.
    12-28-2016 12:11 PM
    Tell him to turn off noise cancellation on his actual phone. I've been doing it for years with the Lifeproof cases and it works like a charm. Been passing that tip on for awhile.
    Will do! Thanks for the tip!
    12-28-2016 01:35 PM
    Despite my issues with the case, I find myself having a difficult time not using my VRS Simpli Mod. Part of it is the color contrast, the gold/brown on matte black, and the rest is probably due to the slimness of the case. No, it's not going to save your screen, or give you good grip on your phone. However, yes, it makes your phone look nice and it feels great. I don't know, I had concerns and have issues, it's just too pleasing overall to remove.
    12-28-2016 07:05 PM
    I'm currently using the Gear4 D30 Piccadilly iPhone 7 Plus in Rose Gold Pink

I managed to get the pink one in store, but the link for the case can be found here: https://www.carphonewarehouse.com/gear4/d30-piccadilly-iphone-7-plus.html#!colour=gold&dealType=sf
    12-29-2016 08:47 AM

I just did inventory of my 7+ cases collection. Up to 16... and counting.

🤦🏼*♂️ I swore this wouldn't happen, like the rest of you hear...
    AppleKarma, nnahorski and DianaAW like this.
    12-29-2016 08:31 PM
    Speak for yourself, with the three on the way I'm only up to 13. Would have been 18 except a gave a few away I didn't need or had better versions of.
    blaine07 and AppleKarma like this.
    12-29-2016 08:50 PM
    Clear Speck case!
    12-29-2016 09:00 PM
    Holy cow! I only have three. I'm well behind everyone! 😭
    blaine07 likes this.
    12-29-2016 09:30 PM
9,277 ... 7273747576 ...