What cases are you using on your iPhone 7 Plus?

MizWylie

Champion
Jul 2, 2015
Visit site
Not sure how we could really make it work? Would be fun if we could make it fair though and a group of people we could "trust"

Really when you post case let me know and we'll do it. I don't have $20 but it's easier to ask my wife for forgiveness than permission so

Haha, unless you have any 5S cases laying around?

I'm not sure who to speak to admin wise about maybe starting a group trade in the Marketplace.

blaine07

Case & Accessory Champion
Champion
Oct 16, 2014
Visit site

I'm not sure who to speak to admin wise about maybe starting a group trade in the Marketplace.

Not that I know of on 5S cases around. I haven't had one. If you needed 6S+ cases I'd have you covered though

Rob Phillips

iPhone X & Apple TV Champion, Moderator
Champion
May 1, 2012
Visit site

Not that I know of on 5S cases around. I haven't had one. If you needed 6S+ cases I'd have you covered though

I will look into starting a case swap thread in marketplace but please keep conversation in this thread on topic. Thanks.

Danny8200

Oct 4, 2013
Visit site
For some reason I can't wait to get the incipio performance Slim in. Half off on their Black Friday deal can't beat that. Looks pretty promising.

MizWylie

Champion
Jul 2, 2015
Visit site
For some reason I can't wait to get the incipio performance Slim in. Half off on their Black Friday deal can't beat that. Looks pretty promising.

Incipio are really decent. They make the Jack Spade cases and I really liked the feel of it when I owned it. I traded off for the Lifeproof though, which I'm also anxiously awaiting.

MizWylie

Champion
Jul 2, 2015
Visit site
Ordered the Performance Max for my 7 Plus. Canned the SE cases because they didn't have one that piqued my interest.

Never seen a Incipio make a case similar to the Otterbox Defender. I'm hoping it doesn't add too much bulk to the phone. It's already a large phone as it is.

Spencerdl

Apple Watch Champion
Jan 10, 2013
Visit site
I decided to order the IGLASS case to show off my Jet Black without watermarks. It's being mailed out today....
https://www.switcheasy.com/glass.php#press
d2b072ea715d9f53778d739ebb3ff7a8.png

I will post more photos when I get it.

felloffthetruck

iPhone 7 Plus Champion
Champion
Oct 15, 2014
Visit site
Ordered the Performance Max for my 7 Plus. Canned the SE cases because they didn't have one that piqued my interest.

Never seen a Incipio make a case similar to the Otterbox Defender. I'm hoping it doesn't add too much bulk to the phone. It's already a large phone as it is.

Don't tell me you ordered the pink one? :rolleyes:

mfldmike

Apr 22, 2012
Visit site
Saw it when it was on kick starter or wherever. The no logo option had me piqued but was limited once in lifetime run deal

I don't mind the logo, I guess I'm more interested in seeing if the "seal" actually works to keep dust out. I have a Matte Black iPhone and think this would look sleek on it. I use a 7 for work and think I might order another one IF it's a good product.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gokox