I'd love to provide pics, but I only have one phone and the wife is out of town. lmao
    I can wait till she gets back...
    ctt1wbw likes this.
    11-19-2016 08:03 PM
    I want to order the Gear4 but just hate purchasing stuff from overseas and waiting forever for it to arrive.
    Took me less than a week to get mine. It really isn't too bad!
    felloffthetruck likes this.
    11-19-2016 08:04 PM
    Ugh.... thanks to Reneebob and TwitchyPuppy I have both a Spigen Thin Fit and Ringke Slim in matte black being delivered today. Lol
    11-20-2016 05:07 AM
    I'm using Peel case since day one on my iPhone 7 Plus, with plastic screen protector (my glass screen protector is still coming...)

Well, yesterday my precious suffered its first fall down... and I didn't like the result. Little mark on the edge, close to mute button (fail to Peel...) and big mark on my screen, on the limit between the black border and the keyboard space. Really annoyed. I recomended Peel to all my friends, not anymore. Now I will use just my red leather Apple case with glass screen protector. Shame on you, Peel...

Cheers,
    11-20-2016 05:58 AM
    I'm using Peel case since day one on my iPhone 7 Plus, with plastic screen protector (my glass screen protector is still coming...)

Well, yesterday my precious suffered its first fall down... and I didn't like the result. Little mark on the edge, close to mute button (fail to Peel...) and big mark on my screen, on the limit between the black border and the keyboard space. Really annoyed. I recomended Peel to all my friends, not anymore. Now I will use just my red leather Apple case with glass screen protector. Shame on you, Peel...

Cheers,
    I don't think Peel advertises that it's a good case for falls
    reeneebob and pantlesspenguin like this.
    11-20-2016 07:30 AM
    It doesn't. But, hehehehehe, it's a case, right? So it is supposed to protect in these situations...

Cheers,
    11-20-2016 07:55 AM
    It doesn't. But, hehehehehe, it's a case, right? So it is supposed to protect in these situations...

Cheers,

How far was the drop?
    reeneebob likes this.
    11-20-2016 09:31 AM
    I really need to stay out of this thread...LOL . I'm still using and enjoying my Black Otterbox Commuter. This type of thread in the past has caused me to spend more money than necessary....LOL
    Lots of nice cases, but I'm not letting my addiction get the best of me this go round...LOL
    11-20-2016 09:34 AM
    Yeah, you're right. It was from my pocket while I was seating. But... now just my leather Apple case.

Cheers,
    Shanicenicolle likes this.
    11-20-2016 09:58 AM
    Just picked up the "exclusive to Verizon" Tech21 Evo Check Active in white w/black speckles yesterday for my MB. So far I'm frigging loving it, and loving the contrast to my phone. I'm gonna return my Jack Spade (through no fault of its own) to BB today and pick up the black w/white speckle.
    11-20-2016 10:01 AM
    Just picked up the "exclusive to Verizon" Tech21 Evo Check Active in white w/black speckles yesterday for my MB. So far I'm frigging loving it, and loving the contrast to my phone. I'm gonna return my Jack Spade (through no fault of its own) to BB today and pick up the black w/white speckle.https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/2016...f9777de91f.jpghttps://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/2016...d3f49e3b3c.jpg
    Love that case. You going to have both the black & white speckle cases?

Can you post a picture showing the back with the phone in the case?
    Spencerdl likes this.
    11-20-2016 10:23 AM

Cheers,
    Also dropped mine from about 30 centimeters and that's the result:

But bless god, NOTHING happened to my phone.
    11-20-2016 10:51 AM
    Also dropped mine from about 30 centimeters and that's the result:
    https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/2016...ce0e1a3c5f.png
    But bless god, NOTHING happened to my phone.
    Unfortunately I wasn't so lucky...

Cheers,
    11-20-2016 10:54 AM
    I really need to stay out of this thread...LOL . I'm still using and enjoying my Black Otterbox Commuter. This type of thread in the past has caused me to spend more money than necessary....LOL
    Lots of nice cases, but I'm not letting my addiction get the best of me this go round...LOL
    I totally agree My phone is usually naked about 60% of the time but I still manage to have about 40ish cases I refuse for that to be the case (pun intended lol) this time lol
    Spencerdl, mumfoau and Edge1978 like this.
    11-20-2016 10:55 AM
    This! But with last purchase, I fell victim to our group message lol
    11-20-2016 10:56 AM
    Love that case. You going to have both the black & white speckle cases?

Can you post a picture showing the back with the phone in the case?
    Will try to get one with my iPad later.
    11-20-2016 10:58 AM
    It's not a good case for anything. I had one and it cracked in less than a week. There's a thing as too thin for a case, and this is it.
    11-20-2016 11:22 AM
    Well clearly it's the cases fault when the user dropped the phone. Amirite?

I don't mean that to sound snarky, but it's not the cases fault. It's not meant for major drop protection and wasn't advertised as such.
    11-20-2016 01:46 PM
    It's not a good case for anything. I had one and it cracked in less than a week. There's a thing as too thin for a case, and this is it.
    I think you may have had a dud. I've used a Peel a few times and never had one crack.
    11-20-2016 01:47 PM
    Yeah, you're right. It was from my pocket while I was seating. But... now just my leather Apple case.

Cheers,
    Oh I was just genuinely curious because I was looking at it. Pocket to floor doesn't seem that intense.
    11-20-2016 03:42 PM
    Well clearly it's the cases fault when the user dropped the phone. Amirite?

I don't mean that to sound snarky, but it's not the cases fault. It's not meant for major drop protection and wasn't advertised as such.
    I never said it was the cases fault... nor the user. I was asking to see what the drop situation was like.
    11-20-2016 03:44 PM
    Tech 21 speckle case !! This is my um 15th case ?? Lol
    11-20-2016 04:16 PM
    Tech 21 speckle case !! This is my um 15th case ?? Lol
    What color did you get?
    11-20-2016 04:37 PM
    What color did you get?
    I'm getting Pink !
    11-20-2016 05:18 PM
    Oh I was just genuinely curious because I was looking at it. Pocket to floor doesn't seem that intense.
    Yes, I got it. I think the fall was so small to make such damage to my phone. I was sitting when the phone dropped from my pocket. It is, what, 30 centimeters? In my opinion this is a little drop, the case should protect my iPhone. Just my opinion. For scratches and long days on pocket Peel is enough. But in case of drop, well, the phone is for all purposes, naked.

Cheers,
    Anastayja1 and Shanicenicolle like this.
    11-20-2016 05:36 PM
9,274 ... 3940414243 ...