Silk iPhone 7 Plus Grip Case - Base Grip for iPhone 7+ [Slim Fit Lightweight Protective No-Slip Cover] - Gunmetal Gray https://www.amazon.com/dp/B01JTI2A3S...mUvbUpU2853166

Anybody tried this?
    Hmmmm. It was rated the wire cutters choice for best all around case. There's a member in these forums that has it and also liked it.
    blaine07 likes this.
    11-17-2016 07:00 PM
    I just got the Caudabe Sheath and I LOVE it!!! It does not add much to the site and improves the grip. This MB plus is slick as butter. Especially coming from a regular 6.
    11-17-2016 07:37 PM
    Hmmmm. It was rated the wire cutters choice for best all around case. There's a member in these forums that has it and also liked it.
    Happen to have a link? Curious to see what else they have to say
    Danny8200 likes this.
    11-17-2016 07:38 PM
    I JUST returned that case a few days ago, i HATED it. My guy at BB told me 2 people had returned that same case as well a hour before me.
    Danny8200 likes this.
    11-17-2016 08:41 PM
    I JUST returned that case a few days ago, i HATED it. My guy at BB told me 2 people had returned that same case as well a hour before me.
    Why?
    11-17-2016 08:42 PM
    Why?
    Thing is as hard as a Rock.

I also got in a couple Rhinoshield Playproof's and will be sending them straight back. The Playproof is nothing more then an overpriced thin plastic case that I hated.

11 foot drop protection my @ss.
    11-17-2016 08:48 PM
    Quite a collection you have!!

So I decided to order the red yesterday and I received it today, I now have the white, black, sea blue, pink sand, and red silicone cases. I must say white and red are now my favorites!

Attachment 114182
    Attachment 114183
    11-17-2016 10:07 PM
    Happen to have a link? Curious to see what else they have to say

http://thewirecutter.com/reviews/bes...7-plus-cases/#
    blaine07 likes this.
    11-17-2016 11:32 PM

I also got in a couple Rhinoshield Playproof's and will be sending them straight back. The Playproof is nothing more then an overpriced thin plastic case that I hated.

11 foot drop protection my @ss.
    Have you seen the video reviews showcasing the protection of Rhinoshield? Yahoo News did one, and Mobile-Reviews-Eh.ca gave up trying to damage the phone after over 40 consecutive drops, onto concrete. The Yahoo News guy managed to bend the phone from nothing more than the sheer force he threw the phone down with, off a ladder, with both hands. After numerous other drops. Phone was fine minus being bent, and the case still wasn't damaged either.
    11-18-2016 12:11 AM
    Have you seen the video reviews showcasing the protection of Rhinoshield? Yahoo News did one, and Mobile-Reviews-Eh.ca gave up trying to damage the phone after over 40 consecutive drops, onto concrete. The Yahoo News guy managed to bend the phone from nothing more than the sheer force he threw the phone down with, off a ladder, with both hands. After numerous other drops. Phone was fine minus being bent, and the case still wasn't damaged either.
    YouTube reviewer TLD dropped it out of a helicopter at 500 ft
    11-18-2016 01:18 AM
    YouTube reviewer TLD dropped it out of a helicopter at 500 ft
    I just had to look that up, that's impressive.
    nikkisharif likes this.
    11-18-2016 01:24 AM
    I just had to look that up, that's impressive.
    I bought the front screen protector to try out. Had to get use to not using glass lol. If I wasn't using a battery case, I'd probably get the crash guard 2.0 which is a bumper case. And I hate bumper cases, but the few drop tests I've seen for the product are pretty impressive
    11-18-2016 01:26 AM
    I bought the front screen protector to try out. Had to get use to not using glass lol. If I wasn't using a battery case, I'd probably get the crash guard 2.0 which is a bumper case. And I hate bumper cases, but the few drop tests I've seen for the product are pretty impressive
    I have one for my 7 Plus, the couple of drop test videos I showed my sister convinced her to buy one for her 6s. I believe the Rhinoshield screen protector is the best on the market right now. It can take a direct hit of 250g at roughly 4 feet no problem. Mobile-Reviews-Eh.ca did that as well, then he missed and hit the corner of the screen of the protector so it hit screen and protector. Broke both ha ha, so as long as you're not hitting the very corner of the screen protector it'll protect from nearly anything.
    11-18-2016 01:30 AM
    I have one for my 7 Plus, the couple of drop test videos I showed my sister convinced her to buy one for her 6s. I believe the Rhinoshield screen protector is the best on the market right now. It can take a direct hit of 250g at roughly 4 feet no problem. Mobile-Reviews-Eh.ca did that as well, then he missed and hit the corner of the screen of the protector so it hit screen and protector. Broke both ha ha, so as long as you're not hitting the very corner of the screen protector it'll protect from nearly anything.
    It's crazy too. Just that thin piece of rubber like material can take such a beating. I'm thinking of ordering the crash guard just to have in case.
    11-18-2016 01:32 AM
    It's crazy too. Just that thin piece of rubber like material can take such a beating. I'm thinking of ordering the crash guard just to have in case.
    I'm still waiting for the leather one. Supposed to be just as protective, and it's a little slimmer. The biggest gripe I've heard about the PlayProof is that it's slick and slides around. The leather one will fix that.
    11-18-2016 01:36 AM
    I'm still waiting for the leather one. Supposed to be just as protective, and it's a little slimmer. The biggest gripe I've heard about the PlayProof is that it's slick and slides around. The leather one will fix that.
    Not really into the leather cases, but it does look nice. Still slim but will be a lot more protective than the Apple one. I kind of want to order the back protector but don't want it to take off my logo like on the Jet Black models
    11-18-2016 01:38 AM
    I tried out the black one. Didn't really like it. I do like the crown style knob for the mute switch though.
    11-18-2016 01:40 AM
    What do you mean when you say it is "hard as a rock"? The air cushioned sides are soft and the rest is polycarbonate.
    11-18-2016 05:11 AM
    Wow. Surprised. I actually don't think it's hard at all. And I've had a LOT of cases. It's pliable - the phone glides right in. You can actually push the sides in a bit...sure it's the Air 360 and not the TAKTIK?
    11-18-2016 05:31 AM
    Recently got the Spigen air cushion one, and they make really good phone cases.
    11-18-2016 06:01 AM
    The silk base grip case looks really nice. I am going to order one. How slim is it on the phone?
    mumfoau and blaine07 like this.
    11-18-2016 06:53 AM
    The silk base grip case looks really nice. I am going to order one. How slim is it on the phone?
    I was considering ordering one myself
    blaine07 likes this.
    11-18-2016 07:22 AM
    Since grey is my fave shade & I love the look of the Apple leather cases, I purchased the Storm Grey one yesterday. I've had a leather case for each of my phones since they came out. I'm all about aesthetics. I usually have 20ish cases for each phone to rotate based on my outfit lol. I also carry it naked...the Jet Black isn't slippery like the others.

11-18-2016 07:59 AM
    I was considering ordering one myself
    Report back please?
    11-18-2016 07:59 AM
    Yes, I've seen them all. The PlayProof just feels cheap to me and I don't like it.
    I'll stick with the Symmetry for now.
    11-18-2016 09:29 AM
9,658 ... 3738394041 ...