Love rhinoshield bumpers. Best I’ve used aside from the Apple ones they had for the 4/4S.

Nice choice on color as well, I’ve got the darker blue and love using it from time to time.
    Simple yet protective.
    zachpenguin likes this.
    09-14-2017 07:08 AM
    Simple yet protective.
    The only thing, is that with these metal backs, the openness of the bumpers wigs me out. I’m ALWAY looking for a scratch or mark to show up. The back shield from Rhino Shield helped my peace of mind with that. But that’s just me being half crazy.
    TripleOne likes this.
    09-14-2017 07:15 AM
    I'm also leaning heavily toward the ultra violet Apple silicone. If I had a black phone I'd be interested in the olive one as well...For military purposes
    TwitchyPuppy likes this.
    09-14-2017 10:54 AM
    Love rhinoshield bumpers. Best I’ve used aside from the Apple ones they had for the 4/4S.

Nice choice on color as well, I’ve got the darker blue and love using it from time to time.
    Yeah I've literally never used a bumper case before so it will be different. I've been using Rhino's Playproof for months now and have been extremely impressed with the quality of it. The wear it's showing is just normal and I want a little change. I put my Griffin Survivor Adventure back on last night for a little change for a couple days till Amazon shows up. It's still fairly protective at 8 feet vs. Rhino's 11. Definitely doesn't feel as good as the Rhino though.
    09-14-2017 01:22 PM
    Anyone love the dark aubergine leather color?!? I want it! I do like the feel of the silicone better but I just think the color is SO neat and rich looking
    09-14-2017 04:39 PM
    Anyone love the dark aubergine leather color?!? I want it! I do like the feel of the silicone better but I just think the color is SO neat and rich looking
    I bet that looks nice if you're into purple. I have the Indigo leather band for my Fitbit Charge2 and it looks very similar in darkness (but of course it's a dark blue with some purple in it not just purple). I bet that case looks really nice in person. I couldn't do straight purple myself though.
    09-14-2017 05:46 PM
    Just got my Crashguard. The buttons don't seem quite as nice as the playproof, or maybe they're just different, but I like it so far. Once I got it on that is. I'd read a bunch of Amazon reviews about it being really hard to get on and impossible to get off. I couldn't get the last corner on, until I realized in my half awake state this morning I had put the phone in upside down.......still facing the right direction front to back just upside down. Once I fixed that it went on as easily or more so than the playproof and came off just as easily. This blue color looks nice!

Last edited by flyinion; 09-16-2017 at 01:42 PM. Reason: Added pics
    zachpenguin and akutch34 like this.
    09-16-2017 01:35 PM
    Just got my Crashguard. The buttons don't seem quite as nice as the playproof, or maybe they're just different, but I like it so far. Once I got it on that is. I'd read a bunch of Amazon reviews about it being really hard to get on and impossible to get off. I couldn't get the last corner on, until I realized in my half awake state this morning I had put the phone in upside down.......still facing the right direction front to back just upside down. Once I fixed that it went on as easily or more so than the playproof and came off just as easily. This blue color looks nice!

https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201...388909ee41.jpg

https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201...9a1f6c9f43.jpg
    I have never found it actually hard to get on or off. Just takes a bit to get used to.
    09-16-2017 01:50 PM
    I have never found it actually hard to get on or off. Just takes a bit to get used to.
    Yeah I read like half a dozen reviews on amazon where they literally cut the case off because they said it wouldn't come off.
    09-16-2017 02:00 PM
    Yeah I read like half a dozen reviews on amazon where they literally cut the case off because they said it wouldn't come off.
    they give you directions......it’s actually pretty easy. I start at a bottom corner and it pops out just fine.
    zachpenguin likes this.
    09-16-2017 02:04 PM
    they give you directions......it’s actually pretty easy. I start at a bottom corner and it pops out just fine.
    Yeah I saw those too. They're pretty much the same as the playproof so I was surprised that people were having problems. Like I said it worked fine for me
    09-16-2017 02:21 PM
    A lot of snug fitting cases recommend taking off at the bottom corner. Even UAG with the pliable corners is way easier to take off at the bottom across all the platforms they support.
    09-16-2017 03:29 PM
    A lot of snug fitting cases recommend taking off at the bottom corner. Even UAG with the pliable corners is way easier to take off at the bottom across all the platforms they support.
    Yeah I think Rhinoshield actually says the top by the camera, but you know, I don’t want push on or near the camera.
    09-16-2017 03:31 PM
    Yeah I think Rhinoshield actually says the top by the camera, but you know, I don’t want push on or near the camera.
    They do for the crashguard. I think the playproof video showed starting at the bottom but I might be wrong on that. Either way I took my playproof off all the time starting on the bottom and the crashguard works great the same way. Really impressed so far. This is my first bumper case ever and I expect to get the crashguard for the X as soon as it's out (and I can get a hold of an X). I know Rhino will probably take a bit to get it out for testing and stuff so I'll probably end up with a UAG or something on the X until then.
    09-16-2017 04:23 PM
    Anyone end up buying the Sunflower Apple Leather case? I'm considering snapping it up from Best Buy before it disappears
    09-16-2017 05:12 PM

https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201...388909ee41.jpg

https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201...9a1f6c9f43.jpg
    That looks great!
    09-16-2017 06:32 PM
    Anyone end up buying the Sunflower Apple Leather case? I'm considering snapping it up from Best Buy before it disappears
    Do it
    09-16-2017 06:54 PM
    Haven't used anything other than my black UAG Monarch in months. I want a black Apple Leather, but I honestly don't know if I will ever use it! Damn Monarch has me hooked
    09-16-2017 07:40 PM
    Can anyone vouch for their Apple leather sapphire case after months of usage? How’s it doing and do you have any tips on preserving and maintaining leather cases?
    09-16-2017 08:54 PM
    Just got the black  Silicone case. It looks stunning with my Rose Gold 7 Plus
    09-17-2017 01:36 PM
    Red silicone currently
    TwitchyPuppy likes this.
    09-17-2017 02:59 PM
    Haven't used anything other than my black UAG Monarch in months. I want a black Apple Leather, but I honestly don't know if I will ever use it! Damn Monarch has me hooked
    The Monarch case is good
    09-17-2017 03:33 PM
    I picked up a speck presidio grip the other day at Walmart. Opened box, 50% off. My lifeproof is officially on the back burner.
    09-17-2017 03:50 PM
    Just got the black  Silicone case. It looks stunning with my Rose Gold 7 Plus
    Black + Gold always works well together
    TwitchyPuppy likes this.
    09-17-2017 07:21 PM
    Black + Gold always works well together
    Yep! Even better with Rose Gold, though
    And it does make a nice contrast with white.
    TripleOne likes this.
    09-17-2017 08:22 PM
9,693 ... 383384385386387 ...