They are absolutely horrible. Lesson learned. Won't waste my money on them again.
    Yeah, speck advertises a lifetime warranty I believe, but from reading on their website you have to send the case back and let them determine if it was wear and tear or a manufacturer defect. You know how that is going to go, so I didn't even bother. My wife likes speck cases though so for $9 on clearance I didn't mind lol.
    blaine07 likes this.
    07-16-2017 11:29 AM
    You should’ve returned it, then.

It looks good on my rose gold phone too, but it looks fantastic on my mom red one.
    Your mileage may vary, I guess
    Yes I should have but wife wanted it. And it didn't turn brown and dingy until after returned period expired. So since it turned brown, we sent it to speck for a warranty replacement. They didn't replace it because they said that is normal wear and tear for it to brown. It's was like ok whatever. Lesson learned. Only paid $15 at target due to price match of Amazon so wasn't a huge loss. Still yet to find anybody to do a quality clear case.
    TwitchyPuppy likes this.
    07-16-2017 11:42 AM
    I can’t seem to like it in a way it’s fully protecting your phone and in a way it’s not it’s similar to a lifeproof nude but then it’s not water proof
    I am a fan of the looks, and why do you need it to be waterproof when the phone is itself?
    porshjosh likes this.
    07-17-2017 01:36 PM
    I am a fan of the looks, and why do you need it to be waterproof when the phone is itself?
    I need it to be waterproof because I use my phone near the pool quiet a lot and have ruined old phones in the past by forgetting my phone is in my pocket

The iphone 7/7plus itself is not waterproof it is water resistant hence it got a railing of ip67 so if it gets water damaged Apple will not cover it under warranty.
    07-17-2017 02:20 PM
    IP67 is still waterproof to 1m for 30 minutes. Of course that is in a lab, and not in chlorinated water. I understand your situation is different, but I would imagine the original waterproof/resistant rating is the reason that many will not need a waterproof case on their new iPhone. It is nice to have the rating, but I still won't submit mine to more than some rain or a splash here or there if I can help it. I suspect (and youtube has "proven") a quick dip in the pool shouldn't harm your phone though.

At least we have case options. I have used Windows Phones for so many years that just having the options is refreshing.
    07-17-2017 03:34 PM

Sea blue silicone. And I have a matching case for my galaxy s8+ which is the phone I use the most ❤️
    07-18-2017 02:07 AM
    https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201...f283b2cdeb.jpg

Sea blue silicone. And I have a matching case for my galaxy s8+ which is the phone I use the most
    Nice @Brooke5795
    07-18-2017 06:54 AM
    https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201...f283b2cdeb.jpg

Sea blue silicone. And I have a matching case for my galaxy s8+ which is the phone I use the most ❤️
    I missed out on the sea blue before it was discontinued.
    ladyc0524 likes this.
    07-18-2017 09:30 AM
    I missed out on the sea blue before it was discontinued.
    It was my absolute favorite color of the silicone cases. And tech 21 made one for the galaxy. Stoked!
    akutch34 and TwitchyPuppy like this.
    07-18-2017 10:19 AM
    It was my absolute favorite color of the silicone cases. And tech 21 made one for the galaxy. Stoked!
    They released it for the 7 Plus as well! Saw it on the Verizon page
    07-18-2017 10:27 AM
    I love it! $40
    07-18-2017 10:43 AM
    I have the one from Best Buy. It's more of a Tiffany blue than the active
    07-18-2017 10:50 AM
    I love it! $40
    I get a military discount, so the price drops a little for me if I wanted it
    Brooke5795 likes this.
    07-18-2017 12:08 PM
    Would you mind posting a link? I was unable to find one for the 7+ on the vzw page.
    07-19-2017 09:36 AM
    Would you mind posting a link? I was unable to find one for the 7+ on the vzw page.
    http://forums.imore.com/e?link=http%...token=OGY1XEzv

Believe this is it, girl!
    akutch34 likes this.
    07-19-2017 09:59 AM
    Did anyone order the active yet?
    Easycure1974 likes this.
    07-25-2017 01:30 PM
    Yes I should have but wife wanted it. And it didn't turn brown and dingy until after returned period expired. So since it turned brown, we sent it to speck for a warranty replacement. They didn't replace it because they said that is normal wear and tear for it to brown. It's was like ok whatever. Lesson learned. Only paid $15 at target due to price match of Amazon so wasn't a huge loss. Still yet to find anybody to do a quality clear case.
    Wow. So their “”yellow proof warranty”” is only for manufacturing defects?!
    07-25-2017 03:52 PM

That's a case I'm NOT using anymore
    07-25-2017 04:01 PM
    If it’s an Apple case bought at an Apple Store, you could head there and check if they’d replace it!
    Last edited by TwitchyPuppy; 07-28-2017 at 09:54 AM.
    akutch34 likes this.
    07-25-2017 06:20 PM
    I'll be rocking it naked for a few days, but I do plan on getting an Apple Leather Case very soon.
    07-28-2017 12:37 AM
    I'll be rocking it naked for a few days, but I do plan on getting an Apple Leather Case very soon.
    Careful not to scratch it, though!
    MooMooPrincess likes this.
    07-28-2017 09:54 AM
    Back to the Black  leather case.
    07-28-2017 09:58 AM
    Careful not to scratch it, though!
    Just received the Apple leather case. Loving it! Matches so well with the matte black iPhone.
    TwitchyPuppy and akutch34 like this.
    07-28-2017 12:50 PM
    For those of you using or have used waterproof cases what would you recommend? I'm looking between the Dog & Bone wetsuit impact, the Catalyst, and maybe the Fre. This would be intended for hiking/outdoors use where the phone could potentially fall and then end up in water as well so it needs to be able to handle a drop and not leak after. Also I'd likely just leave it in the case for day to day use as well since once I use one of those, the screen protector I've been running (Rhino) will have to come off which kind of sucks since it's a good protector. Mobile Reviews seemed to really like the Catalyst but I'm on the fence about it due to the clear back. I had a Griffin case early on with my 7 that was clear and it was a fingerprint/scratch magnet so I got rid of it for a Playproof.
    07-28-2017 01:32 PM
    For those of you using or have used waterproof cases what would you recommend? I'm looking between the Dog & Bone wetsuit impact, the Catalyst, and maybe the Fre. This would be intended for hiking/outdoors use where the phone could potentially fall and then end up in water as well so it needs to be able to handle a drop and not leak after. Also I'd likely just leave it in the case for day to day use as well since once I use one of those, the screen protector I've been running (Rhino) will have to come off which kind of sucks since it's a good protector. Mobile Reviews seemed to really like the Catalyst but I'm on the fence about it due to the clear back. I had a Griffin case early on with my 7 that was clear and it was a fingerprint/scratch magnet so I got rid of it for a Playproof.
    Tbh I have been using the lifeproof fre cases since they released it for the 4s was on the fence of getting the catalyst but wasn’t a fan of the clear back since it would get all scratched up and look bad after a few months of use right now I’m using a life proof fre case for the 7plus so far so good. Audio is so much better than the previous cases haven’t had any issues yet only thing that’s meh is the screen protector but that’s will all waterproof case that are fully covered I guess I’m a little biased to lifeproof case’s just because I haven’t had any issues with them so far.
    07-28-2017 01:47 PM
9,675 ... 373374375376377 ...