Sell Your Old iPhone For Cash!

What's my iPhone worth?
    Time for a change from my normal Black Apple Leather case. I put my Saddle Brown Apple Leather case on today. I must admit, It looks GOOOOD on my Jet Black 7 Plus.
    The saddle brown is my favorite, thanks @MizWylie
    Spencerdl likes this.
    07-11-2017 02:17 PM
    The saddle brown is my favorite, thanks @MizWylie
    No doubt, It does look good on the Jet Black.
    07-11-2017 02:59 PM
    One month later my Sunflower Apple Leather Case seems to be holding up pretty good.
    07-11-2017 04:57 PM
    No doubt, It does look good on the Jet Black.
    I bet! I have the matte black and it looks great! Perhaps I'll use mine tomorrow instead of my UAG Monarch.
    07-11-2017 06:13 PM
    I bought a Red iPhone a few weeks back, now using it with a clear case. Needed a case so I could also use my magnet stand in my car, too...
    TwitchyPuppy likes this.
    07-11-2017 07:41 PM
    Got a lifeproof FRĒ case yesterday so far loving it
    akutch34 likes this.
    07-12-2017 01:29 PM
    Since the Jet Black option is more prone to scratches, what cases are you all looking into? I have an Otterbox now on my 6S Plus and it's horrible because it adds way to much bulk. Any recommendations for something to keep the enclosure and screen safe without all the bulkiness that an Otterbox adds?
    I chose to go with the matte black iPhone, but I like the look of a carbon fiber case so I bought the matte finish from carbon fiber & co.
    akutch34 likes this.
    07-12-2017 04:31 PM
    After a trip to Best Buy today I am using the Ollocase, plus I now have lenses for my phone. I have to say, I like the updated Ollocase.
    07-12-2017 11:25 PM
    ladyc0524, TwitchyPuppy and afctee like this.
    07-15-2017 11:19 AM
    07-15-2017 11:39 AM
    One month later my Sunflower Apple Leather Case seems to be holding up pretty good.
    That's good to know -- I have heard that lighter colors tend to turn but maybe the newer leather is better!
    Danny8200 and TwitchyPuppy like this.
    07-15-2017 06:06 PM
    Oddly enough, this looks good! In fact, better than my clear case on my Red iPhone.
    I'. going to try my Black Apple Leather case on my Red, to see what it looks like...

07-15-2017 08:16 PM
    Oddly enough, this looks good! In fact, better than my clear case on my Red iPhone.
    I'. going to try my Black Apple Leather case on my Red, to see what it looks like...
    Clear cases make it look very dull. They are horrible. And the red apple cases are not even close to matching.
    afctee and TwitchyPuppy like this.
    07-15-2017 08:48 PM
    Just got a speck presidio grip for my wife's 7+ for $9 on clearance at Walmart. Just FYI for anyone who may want one.
    akutch34 likes this.
    07-15-2017 09:27 PM
    I need to look if Apple make a WHITE leather case. I think that might look hot on my Red iPhone. Plus, since the phone has a white front, hmmm...

Failing that, maybe a white silicone, Apple one
    07-15-2017 09:30 PM
    I need to look if Apple make a WHITE leather case. I think that might look hot on my Red iPhone. Plus, since the phone has a white front, hmmm...

Failing that, maybe a white silicone, Apple one
    I know iJustine had a video on red launch day with a Apple white silicone case with the red iPhone. It looked awful. And even she said it on her video.
    07-15-2017 09:45 PM
    Black, red and white will look REALLY good!

Clear cases make it look very dull. They are horrible. And the red apple cases are not even close to matching.
    As long as you get a quality one, like a Speck Presidio, you’re good!
    But yeah, red  cases don’t match at all.
    07-15-2017 09:50 PM
    Black, red and white will look REALLY good!

As long as you get a quality one, like a Speck Presidio, you’re good!
    But yeah, red  cases don’t match at all.
    That’s the one I had. I looked horrible on red iPhone. Made it look very dull. Gave to to my wife. It looked good on her rose gold phone. But red, no. It was horrendous.

Oh and to add, the speck has turned very brown in the corners and along the bottom. And all the buttons. Speck said it wouldn’t turn yellow. They were right. It didn’t. It turned brown.
    07-15-2017 10:07 PM
    Ye olde sturdy, yet boring Otterbox Symmetry.
    Attached Thumbnails What cases are you using on your iPhone 7 Plus?-img_0014.jpg  
    07-15-2017 11:37 PM
    I'm using Spigen's Neo Hybrid Crystal (Jet Black color) on my Matte Black iPhone 7 Plus. So far I'm liking it a lot. It has a good grip, and the back is transparent. The bumper is nice and solid, and the buttons are tactile and satisfying to press.

What cases are you using on your iPhone 7 Plus?-img_4820.jpgWhat cases are you using on your iPhone 7 Plus?-img_4819.jpgWhat cases are you using on your iPhone 7 Plus?-img_4818.jpgWhat cases are you using on your iPhone 7 Plus?-img_4817.jpg
    07-16-2017 12:08 AM
    Otterbox's new "Lifeproof like" case has gotten my attention....

https://forums.imore.com/e?link=http...token=LeVKI3uM
    07-16-2017 12:34 AM
    I can’t seem to like it in a way it’s fully protecting your phone and in a way it’s not it’s similar to a lifeproof nude but then it’s not water proof
    07-16-2017 01:08 AM
    That’s the one I had. I looked horrible on red iPhone. Made it look very dull. Gave to to my wife. It looked good on her rose gold phone. But red, no. It was horrendous.

Oh and to add, the speck has turned very brown in the corners and along the bottom. And all the buttons. Speck said it wouldn’t turn yellow. They were right. It didn’t. It turned brown.
    You should’ve returned it, then.

It looks good on my rose gold phone too, but it looks fantastic on my mom red one.
    Your mileage may vary, I guess
    07-16-2017 08:12 AM

Yeah those clear specks don't hold up that well to me. My wife is one to use a case until it falls apart and this one made it around 6 months. The little piece right above the charger port has probably been gone for like 3 of this six months lol. Hers has been dingy and brown for a good while. When I took it off yesterday it liked cracked and just felt like it had turned into a hard plastic instead of the softer latex kind of rubber it used to be.
    07-16-2017 08:25 AM
    Yeah those clear specks don't hold up that well to me. My wife is one to use a case until it falls apart and this one made it around 6 months. The little piece right above the charger port has probably been gone for like 3 of this six months lol. Hers has been dingy and brown for a good while. When I took it off yesterday it liked cracked and just felt like it had turned into a hard plastic instead of the softer latex kind of rubber it used to be.
    They are absolutely horrible. Lesson learned. Won't waste my money on them again.
    07-16-2017 10:03 AM
9,693 ... 372373374375376 ...