What cases are you using on your iPhone 7 Plus?

felloffthetruck

iPhone 7 Plus Champion
Champion
Oct 15, 2014
Visit site
I've been toying with buying one of the mother of pearl Case-mate's for my matte black. I found a YouTube video for it, but I don't think I'm quite sold on it yet. I'd be able to get my discount on one from Verizon, so I'm pondering an ultra girly case...otherwise I might consider the diamond Waterfall case for entertainment value when, and if, my battery ever dies. Haha.

How are you going to hide in the bush sporting one of these flashy cases?

miumui

Oct 14, 2016
Visit site
I'm keen on getting those edge-to-edge screen protectors for my phone but i know they can be a pain to find a case that is compatible with those screen protectors. I know the peel case would be prefect fit as the case doesn't cover over the screen, but the drop protection of the peel is quite minimal.

Any other cases you guys have seen or tired that might fit the edge-to-edge protectors and give better protection than the peel?

firstborn80

Feb 27, 2015
Visit site
I'm using the grey Apple leather case. Love the feel of it. It's pretty thick and bulky though, you have to get used to it

Hmmm I think the Apple cases are very slim. They're a perfect fit. We must have different definitions for thick and bulky. When I think of those characteristics I think Otterbox Defender.

LDYNREDD

Jul 26, 2014
Visit site
I have the MB version so not sure how the JB version would look. To me I can definitely tell that it is MB.

It really is a pretty case and is made well. First time trying to get the case off was a pain in the you know what. Lol.

As I'm a woman with very small hands the case does add some bulk but I've gotten used to big phones as they are all I purchase anymore so the bulk doesn't bother me. If you are worried about added bulk this probably isn't the case for you though.

I think I am going to try the case when I get the phone...still waiting for shipping

Thanks for your observations

FaisDogg

Apr 23, 2013
Visit site
0a6e44e864042755465647ccc0d5312a.jpg
1289fdb9c25c12e0af0bd8b681cedbc9.jpg
12f74ff0e41417e4ec5cea1dbcad5531.jpg
733cf9fbcaa0683c77b8e3f9b80bbbc1.jpg

Danny8200

Oct 4, 2013
Visit site
Decided to try my luck again and this time ordered a black leather case from the Apple website.

This one seems to fit just fine. Third times a charm.

TwitchyPuppy

Jun 3, 2015
Visit site
I'm currently using the Rimke Slim in white, combined with my Jet Black 7 Plus, it looks awesome!

The case feels great, offers a good grip and a fair drop protection. The cutouts are perfectly done and buttons are left exposed for a maximum feedback and feel.

It's rather unexpensive and I honestly recommend it (I'll still get the  Silicone in white, though).

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CØR