What cases are you using on your iPhone 7 Plus?

anon(5630457)

Sep 29, 2015
Visit site
Go back in a get SKU# 5713030 It's the Murdered Out, all black version.

Going to try it on the phone in a few.

e989fb1e6ab21cd5bdba8c4fca277b8a.jpg

Ok. I exchanged it for the actual black one this time. Some hooligan put the gray in the black spot. Dang kids and their music.

mogelijk

iPad Champion
Champion
Jan 25, 2014
Visit site
Lady Vader Swarovski is here!

Hmm... while I'm not a huge Star Wars nerd, the idea of "Lady Vader" bothers me, since technically "Lady Vader" would have been Queen Amidala (Padme). This makes me think this would be more of the "Lady Vader" case: Swarovski-Glam-Rock-Smartphone-Incase-with-Bumper-White-iPhone-66s-5230597-W360.jpg

Maybe the dark case would be Lord Vader in drag? ;)

Shanicenicolle

Jan 29, 2011
Visit site
Hmm... while I'm not a huge Star Wars nerd, the idea of "Lady Vader" bothers me, since technically "Lady Vader" would have been Queen Amidala (Padme). This makes me think this would be more of the "Lady Vader" case: View attachment 116742

Maybe the dark case would be Lord Vader in drag? ;)

Eh. I don't think Lady Vader would be Padme. As she would not have stayed with Anakin once he went full Vader... and he wouldn't have went full Vader had she lived.

mogelijk

iPad Champion
Champion
Jan 25, 2014
Visit site
Eh. I don't think Lady Vader would be Padme. As she would not have stayed with Anakin once he went full Vader... and he wouldn't have went full Vader had she lived.

OTOH, because of Padme, there never would be a Lady Vader. It is an interesting conundrum, Padme would not be Lady Vader but, because of the grief (and injuries) that turned Anakin into Vader, there would never be a Lady Vader.

blaine07

Case & Accessory Champion
Champion
Oct 16, 2014
Visit site
Yes, even though I don't have the same love for the waterproof cases many of you do, this is why I stick around and follow this thread. That and to see what new issues Blaine is having with Amazon and/or UPS. ;)

Did you see how D&B themselves handled the ordeal a few pages ago?

felloffthetruck

iPhone 7 Plus Champion
Champion
Oct 15, 2014
Visit site
Here's some pictures of the Murdered out all black UAG Monarch case.

Case looks great but I'm wondering how rugged that black finish on the back is. Looks to me like UAG just spray painted a flat black finish over old Monarch frames.
Need someone to do a scratch test and it's not going to be me.
I could be wrong but my senses are going off for some reason. :rolleyes:

monuag01.jpgmonuag02.jpgmonuag03.jpgmonuag04.jpgmonuag05.jpg

MizWylie

Champion
Jul 2, 2015
Visit site

Case looks great but I'm wondering how rugged that black finish on the back is. Looks to me like UAG just spray painted a flat black finish over old Monarch frames.

View attachment 116743View attachment 116744View attachment 116745View attachment 116750View attachment 116753

Yeah. Cause I'm going to pay $60 for a case and scratch test it.

Maybe I should make sure the crystals on my $85 Swarovski case are real too

metllicamilitia

Ambassador
Dec 25, 2011
Visit site

View attachment 116743View attachment 116744View attachment 116745View attachment 116750View attachment 116753

you really need to use Tapatalk for a while, I can't see any of these images.