https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/2016...7bdfda185c.jpg

https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/2016...71cd31b78a.jpg

https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/2016...5f3fe4acb9.jpg

Using the Supcase Unicorn Beetle Hybrid on my matte black 7 Plus. Probably my favorite case besides the Apple leather because it shows off the phone, fits snug and provides solid all around protection.
    Your pics finally convinced me to pull the trigger on this case. Been sitting in my Amazon cart for about a week now lol
    11-07-2016 01:40 PM
    I've used the Tech21 cases before and liked them so that's what I picked up when I bought the phone. I'm sure I'll get the Apple leather case too at some point.
    mchi5 likes this.
    11-07-2016 01:54 PM
    Your pics finally convinced me to pull the trigger on this case. Been sitting in my Amazon cart for about a week now lol
    You won't regret it, it's a great case for the 7 Plus.
    11-07-2016 02:33 PM
    Some states do not require car insurance. New Hampshire and Virginia does not require it. Not sure if there are any others.
    I live in Virginia. I can assure you they do.
    robertk328 likes this.
    11-07-2016 03:24 PM
    Nice, does it smell like leather? Does it ship from the US?
    It does! It's a much better quality than . It shipped from Germany actually! Took less than a week to get here

Using the otterbox symmetry for over a month I wasn't sure there was anything better out there. I was wrong. There's a little bit of similarity between the gear 4 and otterbox symmetry-similar in that the shape and overall design. Different feel in the buttons (gear 4 is much more responsive) and thinner and lighter but claims to have the 9 ft drop protection. Has the D3O protection. The back is the leather which feels super premium imo. I love it. It's truly awesome!
    felloffthetruck likes this.
    11-07-2016 05:27 PM
    Nice, does it smell like leather?
    I can't believe you actually asked the poor OP that. What is wrong with you?! Haha.
    felloffthetruck likes this.
    11-07-2016 05:32 PM
    It does! It's a much better quality than . It shipped from Germany actually! Took less than a week to get here

Using the otterbox symmetry for over a month I wasn't sure there was anything better out there. I was wrong. There's a little bit of similarity between the gear 4 and otterbox symmetry-similar in that the shape and overall design. Different feel in the buttons (gear 4 is much more responsive) and thinner and lighter but claims to have the 9 ft drop protection. Has the D3O protection. The back is the leather which feels super premium imo. I love it. It's truly awesome!
    Your going to cost me $40. Maybe closer to $50.
    Brooke5795 likes this.
    11-07-2016 05:33 PM
    I can't believe you actually asked the poor OP that. What is wrong with you?! Haha.
    Does Jack Spade have a leather smell to him?
    11-07-2016 05:33 PM
    Got the UAG Monarch case, feels really good in the hand. I'm really feeling it
    mchi5, MooMooPrincess and DianaAW like this.
    11-07-2016 06:12 PM
    Your going to cost me $40. Maybe closer to $50.
    Honestly you won't regret it I don't!
    11-07-2016 06:22 PM
    White Ringke Slim and I have a red  Silicone coming soon
    DianaAW likes this.
    11-07-2016 06:33 PM
    I don't get people who want to go naked. Life happens. You can be the most careful person in the world but one slip of the hand, someone bumps into you, or you have KIDS, and your $1000 phone is destroyed. At least get a screen protector.

To each their own. My life is too busy to worry constantly to baby my phone. I slap a case and glass screen protector on my iPhone and be done with it
    I've never dropped a smartphone in my life, I don't see how it could even happen unless someone football tackles you.
    Danny8200 likes this.
    11-07-2016 07:30 PM
    Why wear a seatbelt? You'll never crash, right??
    This analogy is absurd, you can't control other drivers on the road so it doesn't matter how careful you are you can still get smashed into and need a seatbelt. Unless someone football tackles me out of nowhere I'm not going to drop my phone ever.
    11-07-2016 07:32 PM
    Comments like that crack me up. Do people who buy cases for there phones care about the 650-1000$ purchase. Of course we do.
    Not if you drop it or get a bunch of scratches on it lol
    11-07-2016 07:33 PM
    This analogy is absurd, you can't control other drivers on the road so it doesn't matter how careful you are you can still get smashed into and need a seatbelt. Unless someone football tackles me out of nowhere I'm not going to drop my phone ever.
    Really? No one could bump you or accidentally knock it out of your hand?

I don't care if you use a case or not, but life happens.
    11-07-2016 07:33 PM
    Oh yeah? Why buy car insurance? Do people who buy car insurance have two left eyes? Don't be a dummy and crash your car.

Sounds stupid, doesn't it?

Accidents happen.
    Umm I buy car insurance because it is required by law so that analogy is kind of silly. Also it doesn't matter how careful you are someone can still crash into you, unless someone runs into you or football tackles you there is no excuse for dropping your phone.
    11-07-2016 07:35 PM
    Really? No one could bump you or accidentally knock it out of your hand?

I don't care if you use a case or not, but life happens.
    A simple bump? No, I have a good grip on my phone. If someone runs into me then yes, but when is someone going to run into you... really.
    11-07-2016 07:37 PM
    Dreem Fibonacci case. My favorite case for the 6S Plus and my favorite case for the 7Plus. Leather back is really nice and the sides have a nice soft grip rubber. I use a magnetized car mount and the back is already magnetized so you don't have to use one of this magnetic discs. It also comes with a wallet case but I never use it:

11-07-2016 07:40 PM
    Honestly you won't regret it I don't!
    Was the shipping free?
    11-07-2016 08:06 PM
    Do you think those 3 metal screws inside could reach and scratch the back of the phone?
    11-07-2016 08:08 PM
    Umm I buy car insurance because it is required by law so that analogy is kind of silly. Also it doesn't matter how careful you are someone can still crash into you, unless someone runs into you or football tackles you there is no excuse for dropping your phone.
    Coverage for your vehicle is not required by law.

No excuse for dropping your phone? Lol. Have you never dropped anything? Set it somewhere and it gets knocked off? How do you explain the millions of phone insurance claims for broken screens that are made every year? I usually wish the best for people, but I'll admit, I kinda hope you crack your screen.
    11-07-2016 08:09 PM
    A simple bump? No, I have a good grip on my phone. If someone runs into me then yes, but when is someone going to run into you... really.
    If you don't use a case why come to the case thread? We get it. You are the worlds most careful person. Not everyone has that airtight grip. Your post completely discounts people who may have physical disabilities or work in fields where they and their phones are exposed to the elements. Or you know, just like the fashion aspect of cases.
    11-07-2016 08:11 PM
    Coverage for your vehicle is not required by law.

No excuse for dropping your phone? Lol. Have you never dropped anything? Set it somewhere and it gets knocked off? How do you explain the millions of phone insurance claims for broken screens that are made every year? I usually wish the best for people, but I'll admit, I kinda hope you crack your screen.
    It is required by law, that's why they ask for your insurance if you get pulled over because if you don't you can't legally drive lol Maybe you don't live in North America or something.

I explain the millions of claims because we live in a wasteful society where people aren't careful. I've been using smartphones for years and have never dropped one once. If you set your phone somewhere where it can get knocked off then you are careless and you deserve to have your screen cracked. My phone is either in a good grip in my hand, in my pocket, or on a table far away from the edge.
    11-07-2016 08:17 PM
    If you don't use a case why come to the case thread? We get it. You are the worlds most careful person. Not everyone has that airtight grip. Your post completely discounts people who may have physical disabilities or work in fields where they and their phones are exposed to the elements. Or you know, just like the fashion aspect of cases.
    Nicely said. Now back to sharing everyone's awesome cases and posting pics of them. It has gotten a bit off topic 😎
    Shanicenicolle likes this.
    11-07-2016 08:18 PM
    It is required by law, that's why they ask for your insurance if you get pulled over because if you don't you can't legally drive lol Maybe you don't live in North America or something.

I explain the millions of claims because we live in a wasteful society where people aren't careful. I've been using smartphones for years and have never dropped one once. If you set your phone somewhere where it can get knocked off then you are careless and you deserve to have your screen cracked. My phone is either in a good grip in my hand, in my pocket, or on a table far away from the edge.
    Liability insurance is required by law. Comp/Collision for your own vehicle is not. Some states require no fault, but that's the closest you get to HAVING to cover damages to your own vehicle.

ETA: and with that I'm done with the off topic discussion. Sorry, lol.
    mchi5 and itsnotmeitsyou like this.
    11-07-2016 08:19 PM
9,661 ... 3132333435 ...