What cases are you using on your iPhone 7 Plus?

rsgoldens

Sep 12, 2015
Visit site
I feel like I finally joined the cool kids club

ea1e9279a587c5b36cbf6ba38ad6df04.jpg

jlczl

Jan 21, 2004
Visit site
Yea, Amazon let me get Element case, I got right case and truck sold me the Impact version and I got one for a iPhone 7. M
Astounded at D&B customer service when it was NOT their fault or problem.

Wow that is absolutely insane! Essentially you got the Element for free! Jealous.

blaine07

Case & Accessory Champion
Champion
Oct 16, 2014
Visit site
Wow that is absolutely insane! Essentially you got the Element for free! Jealous.

Dog and Bones customer service went above and beyond to turn around a sour situation. Was super stand up of them, for sure!

So now I have LP Nuud, LP Fre, D&B Wetsuit and D&B Wetsuit Impact. The contest can ensue lol. Out of the four the biggest disadvantage to D&B is their BARELY to small for my Anker cords. Immediate downside to LPs is their size/thinness in comparison to D&Bs. Heck of a toss up. Like the Wetsuits better but... Wetsuit goes together perfect with my edge to edge Tozo glass, but home button membrane doesn't allow using home button without "light" force. Going to try to those button risers on Ebay and see if that helps with using my E2E Tozo glass with the Wetsuit or Nuud. They say they raise home button and allow Touch ID still but

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Thomas Woods