The camera though
    The camera on my 9.7 Pro is fantastic and takes beautiful pictures.

This late in the game I would wait for the new iPads to be released.
    zachpenguin likes this.
    03-19-2017 07:16 AM
    I've been thinking about upgrading my iPad Air 2 to an iPad Pro. Pretty solid reward for getting a new job.
    At Verizon?
    03-19-2017 07:53 AM
    Totally agree. Size DOES matter. I love my big one and everyone who sees it when I take it out ooh and ahh and want to touch it and play with it.
    🤔 especially with diamonds
    03-19-2017 09:12 AM
    Please let me know what you think. I have a "genuine apple leather" black case coming to compare to my real Apple black leather next week.
    I've used both the "genuine apple leather" as well as the saddle brown leather case that I got from @MizWylie these last few days. The packaging appears to be identical with the exception of the eBay case having Asian languages and no barcode as opposed to more European languages like on the case I got from MizWylie. Both cases feel identical, and appear to be identical with one exception. The apple logo on the case from MizWylie appears to be carved into the case and the case from eBay it appears to be traced into the case. The feel of the case feels identical to one that I have that is unused. However the inside isn't as soft as the other case. My verdict is that there are only two things that jump out at me that could lead me to calling it a fake. The apple logo being traced instead of carved out and the inside not being as soft as the three other apple leather cases that I have. As for the packaging, it could just be the packaging that the Asian market has since there's more Asian languages on it instead of European. I've seen this with watches, where each market gets different packaging. If it weren't for the apple logo and the inside of the case I don't think that one would be able to tell the difference between the two. Also I'd actually think that I was just getting an Asian market case at a great deal like I have gotten several Japanese Market Seiko dive watches at better prices than I could have gotten here.
    In the pictures the real case is on the left and the eBay case is on the right. I apologize for the lighting. The eBay case has the same markings on the inside that the real case has, you can't see them in the pictures though.
    03-19-2017 10:09 AM
    I've used both the "genuine apple leather" as well as the saddle brown leather case that I got from @MizWylie these last few days. The packaging appears to be identical with the exception of the eBay case having Asian languages and no barcode as opposed to more European languages like on the case I got from MizWylie. Both cases feel identical, and appear to be identical with one exception. The apple logo on the case from MizWylie appears to be carved into the case and the case from eBay it appears to be traced into the case. The feel of the case feels identical to one that I have that is unused. However the inside isn't as soft as the other case. My verdict is that there are only two things that jump out at me that could lead me to calling it a fake. The apple logo being traced instead of carved out and the inside not being as soft as the three other apple leather cases that I have. As for the packaging, it could just be the packaging that the Asian market has since there's more Asian languages on it instead of European. I've seen this with watches, where each market gets different packaging. If it weren't for the apple logo and the inside of the case I don't think that one would be able to tell the difference between the two. Also I'd actually think that I was just getting an Asian market case at a great deal like I have gotten several Japanese Market Seiko dive watches at better prices than I could have gotten here.
    In the pictures the real case is on the left and the eBay case is on the right. I apologize for the lighting. The eBay case has the same markings on the inside that the real case has, you can't see them in the pictures though. https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201...865743e347.jpghttps://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201...8e52eae2c9.jpghttps://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201...bb812cbf57.jpghttps://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201...1d11406eb5.jpg
    Nice comparison! Thank you so much! My fake black leather will be here tomorrow to compare to my real one. Thanks again!!
    03-19-2017 11:14 AM
    Black Apple Leather I need. Have Storm Grey, red, Sea Blue and now Saddle. Need black and ?? To have them all
    I ordered a "genuine" Storm Grey two weeks ago..... just waiting for it to make its way here lol
    blaine07 and rsgoldens like this.
    03-19-2017 12:00 PM
    I've been thinking about upgrading my iPad Air 2 to an iPad Pro. Pretty solid reward for getting a new job.
    I upgraded my Air 2 to a Pro 9.7 and absolutely love it.
    blaine07 likes this.
    03-19-2017 12:03 PM
    Nice comparison! Thank you so much! My fake black leather will be here tomorrow to compare to my real one. Thanks again!!
    No worries, please let us know how the black compares. If I didn't have a an apple leather already then I probably would never know the difference.
    blaine07 likes this.
    03-19-2017 12:16 PM
    Totally agree. Size DOES matter. I love my big one and everyone who sees it when I take it out ooh and ahh and want to touch it and play with it. They are totally blown away when I show them everything it can do.
    Lol.... I literally laughed out loud reading this
    03-19-2017 02:40 PM
    No worries, please let us know how the black compares. If I didn't have a an apple leather already then I probably would never know the difference.
    You can't tell it's not real leather? I could tell without even touching it and even more so when I held it in my hand. Aside from the feel in the hand the fake case doesn't absorb the coconut oil at all as the leather one does because it's plastic and not porous like real leather. I was disappointed because I was hoping for a more exact replica like the silicone case fakes.
    ab06deg1 likes this.
    03-19-2017 05:41 PM
    You can't tell it's not real leather? I could tell without even touching it and even more so when I held it in my hand. Aside from the feel in the hand the fake case doesn't absorb the coconut oil at all as the leather one does because it's plastic and not porous like real leather. I was disappointed because I was hoping for a more exact replica like the silicone case fakes.
    I compared the feel to my sea blue leather, as it is brand new and unused. The two feel identical to me, aside from the inside lining of the eBay case. I've not put coconut oil on any of my cases as I prefer to let them wear naturally, just like the bands on my Swiss watches. Nothing beats naturally worn leather in my opinion.
    nikkisharif, akutch34 and bobpet63 like this.
    03-19-2017 05:55 PM
    Was in the Symmetry but when right back into the Blacked Out Monarch. This Monarch is starting to grow on me.
    03-19-2017 08:22 PM
    Ooooooooooh my jet white Scarf is out for delivery!
    blaine07 and akutch34 like this.
    03-20-2017 11:29 AM
    Was in the Symmetry but when right back into the Blacked Out Monarch. This Monarch is starting to grow on me.
    We're all finding our soul-mate cases apparently, lol.
    akutch34 and Danny8200 like this.
    03-20-2017 11:34 AM
    Using this Pelican Protector today.
    felloffthetruck likes this.
    03-20-2017 02:36 PM
    Using this Pelican Protector today.
    Did u get my email with the # ?
    Last edited by felloffthetruck; 03-20-2017 at 03:05 PM.
    blaine07 likes this.
    03-20-2017 02:54 PM
    https://www.levercover.com/collections/iphone-7-plus

Any Italians here? Or anybody who tried these cases?
    03-20-2017 03:25 PM
    I really need to stop...

What cases are you using on your iPhone 7 Plus?-untitled.png
    03-20-2017 04:44 PM
    Today's bountiful haul.
    The package is my green apple silicone case. Very exited. Still waiting for my Gray Apple leather.... The two screen protectors came same day, gotta love Amazon Prime!
    What cases are you using on your iPhone 7 Plus?-img_0557.jpg
    What cases are you using on your iPhone 7 Plus?-img_0556.jpg
    03-20-2017 05:00 PM
    Today's bountiful haul.
    The package is my green apple silicone case. Very exited. Still waiting for my Gray Apple leather.... The two screen protectors came same day, gotta love Amazon Prime!
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_0557.JPG 
Views:	70 
Size:	380.0 KB 
ID:	117155

Name:	IMG_0556.JPG 
Views:	71 
Size:	521.7 KB 
ID:	117156
    Any pictures of the green apple silicone?
    akutch34 and blaine07 like this.
    03-20-2017 05:37 PM
    Any pictures of the green apple silicone?
    Probably tomorrow. I hadn't used eBay in an eternity so I hadn't updated my address. That case shipped to my mom's house so it's just a matter of me dragging myself over there. :lazy:
    felloffthetruck and blaine07 like this.
    03-20-2017 05:45 PM
    I haven't opened it yet but I'm super impressed already with Totallee...down to the signed card of the person who packed and inspected.

Nice.
    blaine07 and rsgoldens like this.
    03-20-2017 06:26 PM
    https://www.levercover.com/collections/iphone-7-plus

Any Italians here? Or anybody who tried these cases?
    Those are nice, thanks for the link.
    03-20-2017 08:27 PM
    I really need to stop...

Name:	untitled.png 
Views:	75 
Size:	820.9 KB 
ID:	117154
    Nice
    blaine07 likes this.
    03-20-2017 08:27 PM
    So what case is errbody using today? Using my JB Totallee today. Used my Pelican earlier and Thanotech today before that. Thinking tomorrow maybe my UAG Monarch or my Spigen Thin Armor.

Problem with so many cases is I can't ever decide what I want to use. Almost feel guilty using UAG though as I don't want to tear it up
    akutch34 likes this.
    03-20-2017 09:16 PM
9,272 ... 318319320321322 ...