Nice! I love TJ Maxx, Marshall's, and Ross. I'm amazed at the cell phone accessories I find for crazy prices! I picked up the tempered glass screen protectors for my 5S and my girlfriend's 6 at Marshall's... the 5S one was $5, and her case-mate 6 protector was on clearance for $1.50! I see Mophie Juice Pack cases a lot. Never seen Speck though! Awesome find.
    akutch34 likes this.
    03-16-2017 09:57 PM
    Nice! I love TJ Maxx, Marshall's, and Ross. I'm amazed at the cell phone accessories I find for crazy prices! I picked up the tempered glass screen protectors for my 5S and my girlfriend's 6 at Marshall's... the 5S one was $5, and her case-mate 6 protector was on clearance for $1.50! I see Mophie Juice Pack cases a lot. Never seen Speck though! Awesome find.
    I always find speck cases! I love it lol and ive bought a mophie for my brothers 5s for about $15 as well!
    akutch34 likes this.
    03-16-2017 10:00 PM
    I don't know how it happened but the jet white Scarf from Totallee fell into my amazon cart and proceeded to the checkout.

Weird how that happens...
    03-16-2017 11:07 PM
    I don't know how it happened but the jet white Scarf from Totallee fell into my amazon cart and proceeded to the checkout.

Weird how that happens...
    Weird how that works; thought only MY Amazon did that

Everyone's talking about good deals at TJ Max etc... I noticed the other day Dollar Tree had "tempered glass" screen protectors and if I recall a few cases for $1. Lol Who'd have thought. They have some awesome Brisk Lemonade I love and can't seem to find it anywhere else
    03-16-2017 11:13 PM
    Weird how that works; thought only MY Amazon did that

https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201...8707ed5ec2.jpg

https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201...edbd7704d0.jpg

Everyone's talking about good deals at TJ Max etc... I noticed the other day Dollar Tree had "tempered glass" screen protectors and if I recall a few cases for $1. Lol Who'd have thought. They have some awesome Brisk Lemonade I love and can't seem to find it anywhere else
    Are those Apple Leathers I see in there or something else?
    03-17-2017 08:37 AM
    Just another update on the uag monarch. I think this is it for me. I haven't thought about changing it at all and don't really feel the need to.... makes me wonder if I should have gone with a monarch originally and saved some money on my other ones...
    03-17-2017 08:48 AM
    Are those Apple Leathers I see in there or something else?
    Amazon Basics. Literally down to a few dollars a piece LOL. They are "add ons" so three a few in with my orders haha
    03-17-2017 09:00 AM
    Just another update on the uag monarch. I think this is it for me. I haven't thought about changing it at all and don't really feel the need to.... makes me wonder if I should have gone with a monarch originally and saved some money on my other ones...
    Is this the blacked out model? Any scratches on the back yet?
    03-17-2017 09:02 AM
    Amazon Basics. Literally down to a few dollars a piece LOL. They are "add ons" so three a few in with my orders haha
    Just looked the reviews and the first one says it wears the finish off the phone like sandpaper.
    I believe that guy is crazy.

Looks like a decent case to me.
    blaine07 likes this.
    03-17-2017 09:09 AM
    Just looked the reviews and the first one says it wears the finish off the phone like sandpaper.
    I believe that guy is crazy.

Looks like a decent case to me.
    Ordered a Spigen Hybrid S to try too, as well as Spigen Liquid Air case, and like 5 Amazon Basics haha.
    03-17-2017 09:10 AM
    Used my Apple Silicone for a whole day, I can't believe how much lint/hair it picks up! Doesn't wipe off easily either. Very disappointed. Anyone else have that problem or is it just me because I have three hairy dogs?
    03-17-2017 09:16 AM
    Used my Apple Silicone for a whole day, I can't believe how much lint/hair it picks up! Doesn't wipe off easily either. Very disappointed. Anyone else have that problem or is it just me because I have three hairy dogs?
    Yeah it keeps my pockets clean to say the least. It is difficult to get off, yes. 🤦🏼*♂️🤦🏼*♂️
    rsgoldens likes this.
    03-17-2017 09:17 AM
    Is this the "Genuine Apple" silicone or the "Genuine eBay Apple" silicone?
    03-17-2017 09:20 AM
    Is this the blacked out model? Any scratches on the back yet?
    Not at all. I've dropped it quite a few times and even the bumper hasn't had a mark made on it. For the 60$ I paid, in my opinion it's well worth it. I have your commuter and for a while that was my favorite cause of its sleek look, but after getting this blacked out monarch, it's my new favorite. Highly recommend getting it if you ever have the chance.
    Danny8200 and jmr1015 like this.
    03-17-2017 09:27 AM
    Is this the "Genuine Apple" silicone or the "Genuine eBay Apple" silicone?
    Both. I have one of each to compare. They are both terrible!
    03-17-2017 09:30 AM
    I have the red genuine Apple silicone and a boob of a cat that sheds on everything and a dog that does the same and haven't had any lint problems
    akutch34 likes this.
    03-17-2017 09:36 AM
    I've had silicone cases and have dogs that sheds hairs and have put my phone in my pocket but never had an issue with lint or hair being collected
    03-17-2017 09:39 AM
    Yes. This exact reason I prefer the leather cases over the silicone. The silicone is a lint magnet.
    03-17-2017 11:26 AM
    I have a genuine Sea Blue silicone and a Chinese 'genuine' white one. Wonder if the color has anything to do with it?
    TwitchyPuppy likes this.
    03-17-2017 11:44 AM
    I purchased that Batman case. It's the first thing I purchased on eBay in like 12 years.
    03-17-2017 11:45 AM
    Anyone have the lifeproof active belt clip on their Fre? Any good?

Universal iPhone Holster | LIFEACTIV Belt Clip with QuickMount from LifePoof | LifeProof
    I use it for my Nuud. Love it
    03-17-2017 11:48 AM
    This always makes me laugh. I have two dogs and my mother has 14 cats and I never have lint problems with the silicone.
    03-17-2017 11:51 AM
    My "genuine apple leather" case in saddle brown will be in today. I can't wait to compare it to the one I got from @MizWylie to see if I can tell a difference.
    03-17-2017 12:17 PM
    @jlczl and @blaine07

Just got in the Element Sector case and my volume and power buttons have sharp edges that I believe would scratch the heck out of the finish on the phone. Are you sector cases like this (see pictures)? It's like the aluminum is sticking out further than the rubber pad.

What cases are you using on your iPhone 7 Plus?-buttons01.jpgWhat cases are you using on your iPhone 7 Plus?-buttons02.jpg
    03-17-2017 12:44 PM
    This Scarf case is a keeper! I love the little bit of extra grip the Jet White case provides.
    03-17-2017 12:57 PM
9,661 ... 313314315316317 ...