What cases are you using on your iPhone 7 Plus?

blaine07

Case & Accessory Champion
Champion
Oct 16, 2014
Visit site
I've seen these on FB. I like the look of the red one, but they look kind of cheap. I need a case that can withstand all that is me.

For $8 I'm not expecting anything less other than for it to be cheap. I just want to try the glass with my Nuud lol. Want the case? Actually if glass is same as what I already have I'm not using glass either. I think I ordered black tho

MizWylie

Champion
Jul 2, 2015
Visit site
For $8 I'm not expecting anything less other than for it to be cheap. I just want to try the glass with my Nuud lol. Want the case? Actually if glass is same as what I already have I'm not using glass either. I think I ordered black tho

Yeah, I'll pass. Thinking about ordering one of those cheap Apple silicone knockoffs in the sea blue. I'll sleep on it...well, go to work and think about it.

blaine07

Champion
Oct 16, 2014
Visit site
Yeah, I'll pass. Thinking about ordering one of those cheap Apple silicone knockoffs in the sea blue. I'll sleep on it...well, go to work and think about it.

I should have a Sea Blue cheap one here maybe tomorrow. Depending on how I feel about it maybe we can strike a deal.

felloffthetruck

iPhone 7 Plus Champion
Champion
Oct 15, 2014
Visit site

I'm on the same page. I don't think it's called Sea Blue though. I'm going to look now.

Light blue, do I need it?

blaine07

Champion
Oct 16, 2014
Visit site
It is, it's really only one of the few drawbacks. For some people anyway. It doesn't bother me, some people find it beyond annoying though. I have a ton of fingerprints and smudges on the back of mine right now.

Putting it in and out of my pocket would solve that problem?

Trending Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Erik4711