What cases are you using on your iPhone 7 Plus?

metllicamilitia

Ambassador
Dec 25, 2011
Visit site
Is it Saturday yet? I'm jonesing.

No, but tomorrow is....FRIDAY! I have three known cases waiting for me, maybe 4 if my Ghostek finally showed up. In a couple weeks I'll get home to my Mous Limitless. Tomorrow is going to be a good day despite waking up far too early to sit in ridiculously cramped seats and change two time zones....yay flying

MizWylie

Champion
Jul 2, 2015
Visit site
No, but tomorrow is....FRIDAY! I have three known cases waiting for me, maybe 4 if my Ghostek finally showed up. In a couple weeks I'll get home to my Mous Limitless. Tomorrow is going to be a good day despite waking up far too early to sit in ridiculously cramped seats and change two time zones....yay flying

I don't want it to be Friday. I want Saturday!

...moving back into my Apple Leather tomorrow. Then back into my Lifeproof for work again, after I try on all my new cases.

#saddlebrownftw

MizWylie

Champion
Jul 2, 2015
Visit site
We can't help we crazy people found crazy people who match our crazy.

It's going to stink when the new iPhone comes out and some move on and some stay.

anon(5630457)

Sep 29, 2015
Visit site
I'm going to buy a second case for my iPhone today. I plan on getting an Apple Leather case. I want the red one. It'll look nice with the jet black, I think.

jlczl

Jan 21, 2004
Visit site
I'm going to buy a second case for my iPhone today. I plan on getting an Apple Leather case. I want the red one. It'll look nice with the jet black, I think.

Red on black looks awesome. The red silicone looks shockingly better on the Jet Black than the leather IMO. I'd get it if not for the teasing I'd get for using a red case.

anon(5630457)

Sep 29, 2015
Visit site
Red on black looks awesome. The red silicone looks shockingly better on the Jet Black than the leather IMO. I'd get it if not for the teasing I'd get for using a red case.

You're right! I just checked out the red silicone case and it does look better.

Now I'm conflicted.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
janikhan1234