Nothing yet. Still processing on their site as well. I'm checking like a fiend. Don't you worry. Lol.
    After reading through their site, 5-7 days to ship, 4-5 days after for delivery. So 12 days max from order to in your hand. That's not bad for a foreign company.
    blaine07 likes this.
    02-27-2017 01:42 PM
    After reading through their site, 5-7 days to ship, 4-5 days after for delivery. So 12 days max from order to in your hand. That's not bad for a foreign company.
    I could be dead by then.
    I was going to order the lime but waiting to see how long it takes for you to receive your case.
    blaine07 likes this.
    02-27-2017 01:49 PM
    I could be dead by then.
    I was going to order the lime but waiting to see how long it takes for you to receive your case.
    Only 12 days to die!?!?!?!? Oh no. It's okay, I'm nurse, I'll bring you back.

I'm super impatient...but I'm going to distract myself with extra shifts at work and seeing what you guys are up to. Lol.
    felloffthetruck likes this.
    02-27-2017 01:52 PM
    So I'm trying to decide which leather to get from Best Buy - I have a Rose Gold and a Matte Black 7+ so I want something that will look good on either - the three they have are Storm Gray, Midnight Blue and Black. Which one should I try? I'm also getting a Silicone and a black FRE since you have to buy three for the 25%
    02-27-2017 01:53 PM
    And just like that I am back to naked 😃
    tr1ad likes this.
    02-27-2017 01:55 PM
    Lot of action in here today
    I just ordered another cheap screen protector off Amazon. I'm *almost* don't buying cases... almost
    akutch34 likes this.
    02-27-2017 02:15 PM
    I just ordered another cheap screen protector off Amazon. I'm *almost* don't buying cases... almost
    We believe you
    02-27-2017 02:25 PM
    We believe you

Just waiting. Need a Playproof and a few other cheapies to complete collection
    02-27-2017 02:26 PM

Just waiting. Need a Playproof and a few other cheapies to complete collection
    This ullu is it for me. I normally buy a cheap case to get me through until the LP comes out, then I'm done. Not really feeling the LP this time around though. Need a good wallet case since my nice leather wallet got ruined in the rain.
    02-27-2017 02:28 PM
    This ullu is it for me. I normally buy a cheap case to get me through until the LP comes out, then I'm done. Not really feeling the LP this time around though. Need a good wallet case since my nice leather wallet got ruined in the rain.
    Did you get it yet?
    02-27-2017 02:33 PM
    This thread is dying a slow death. If only someone would purchase some new cases and bring it back to life.
    blaine07 likes this.
    02-27-2017 02:35 PM
    So I'm trying to decide which leather to get from Best Buy - I have a Rose Gold and a Matte Black 7+ so I want something that will look good on either - the three they have are Storm Gray, Midnight Blue and Black. Which one should I try? I'm also getting a Silicone and a black FRE since you have to buy three for the 25%
    I would say Black, black on black is hard to beat.
    rsgoldens likes this.
    02-27-2017 02:36 PM
    How are you getting that discounted?
    02-27-2017 02:38 PM
    This girl would love the Fuzzy Bear.

02-27-2017 02:39 PM
    How are you getting that discounted?
    They had emailed me a 40% off entire purchase code with no restrictions. 🤠
    blaine07 and tr1ad like this.
    02-27-2017 02:45 PM
    Did you get it yet?
    Yep. Just delivered. So nice and smells so good. Can't wait to see how it wears...

Oh wait, daydreaming again.
    02-27-2017 02:46 PM
    Yep. Just delivered. So nice and smells so good. Can't wait to see how it wears...

Just checking in on delivery status.
    02-27-2017 02:48 PM

Double Bubble #473
    02-27-2017 02:48 PM
    @felloffthetruck just for you today I installed a E2E screen protector.

Kind of a odd deal... ordered it from Wish. It's brand is Mothca. On "Wish" it is unbranded and $2.

http://www.wish.com/c/55faf095ef7c456aa0876236

It arrived and its branded as Mothca. On Mothca it doesn't show they sell these for 7 plus. Scratches head. Amazon has it for 7 plus in white, link below but mine is black from Wish.

Here is what it is though--this is 7+ version I know that but 7 plus version I received from wish is identical--except for it's white.

iPhone 7 Plus Screen Protector, Mothca 3D Curve Edge Tempered Glass Full Screen Coverage Edge to Edge HD Clear Screen Protector Film with Thin but Tough Piano Paint Finish Steel Alloy Frame (White) https://www.amazon.com/dp/B01LET2CDS...mUvbUpU2904406

Pretty good deal at $2 so thought I'd throw it on and try LP Nuud with it. LP goes together but pushes one whole part of protector up and bubbles. Didn't have anything to take pics with. Nuud physically goes together with this protector on though. It's like .2X mm thick I believe.

Regardless that it doesn't work with Nuud, a dang good protector for $2. Gonna order me a few more off wish. Finger glides smooth, installs effortlessly. Highly recommend. Then if you scratch or break it your only out $2 Maybe once it cures and glue "dries" it will be Nuud compatible? 🤷🏼*♂️

felloffthetruck likes this.
    02-27-2017 02:49 PM
    @felloffthetruck just for you today I installed a E2E screen protector.

Kind of a odd deal... ordered it from Wish. It's brand is Mothca. On "Wish" it is unbranded and $2.

http://www.wish.com/c/55faf095ef7c456aa0876236

It arrived and its branded as Mothca. On Mothca it doesn't show they sell these for 7 plus. Scratches head. Amazon has it for 7 plus in white, link below but mine is black from Wish.

Here is what it is though--this is 7+ version I know that but 7 plus version I received from wish is identical--except for it's white.

iPhone 7 Plus Screen Protector, Mothca 3D Curve Edge Tempered Glass Full Screen Coverage Edge to Edge HD Clear Screen Protector Film with Thin but Tough Piano Paint Finish Steel Alloy Frame (White) https://www.amazon.com/dp/B01LET2CDS...mUvbUpU2904418

Pretty good deal at $2 so thought I'd throw it on and try LP Nuud with it. LP goes together but pushes one whole part of protector up and bubbles. Didn't have anything to take pics with. Nuud physically goes together with this protector on though. It's like .2X mm thick I believe.

Regardless that it doesn't work with Nuud, a dang good protector for $2. Gonna order me a few more off wish. Finger glides smooth, installs effortlessly. Highly recommend. Then if you scratch or break it your only out $2 Maybe once it cures and glue "dries" it will be Nuud compatible? 🤷🏼*♂️

https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201...767e56f1ff.jpg

https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201...dc868bb8e4.jpg
    Would just like to add; can't find a case that doesn't push up left side so either I don't have it perfectly centered or glue needs time to dry. Only case I've got to not push it up so far is my Loopy case. Side kind of "wrap over" top and aren't lifting any edges of protector. With the Nuud it lifts left side and allows air but maybe glue just needs time to set. To my naked eye it appears centered perfectly. Dunno
    02-27-2017 03:01 PM
    Someone bought the Burkley case on eBay I've been watching for a week waiting on my refund for other Burkley.

I'm not happy.
    02-27-2017 03:03 PM
    I believe you just like you believe me. LOL.

Those Ullu do definitely look nice... depending on you and @felloffthetrucks experience I may have to try one myself.
    zachpenguin likes this.
    02-27-2017 03:04 PM
    02-27-2017 03:05 PM
    I believe you just like you believe me. LOL.

Those Ullu do definitely look nice... depending on you and @felloffthetrucks experience I may have to try one myself.
    My wallet can't afford anymore. Especially with a super expensive vacation to Japan in July.
    Danny8200 likes this.
    02-27-2017 03:22 PM
    I'd do it for $77. I had that for my iPhone 6S, and loved it.
    02-27-2017 03:30 PM
9,658 ... 255256257258259 ...