What cases are you using on your iPhone 7 Plus?

nnahorski

Nov 19, 2013
Visit site
Does the white silicone get dirty easy?

Not in my experience. It's held up very well. There is no staining from dirt, etc., and I've not noticed any discoloration from the pockets of my jeans. I once got some ink from a ballpoint pen on it, and I used screen cleaner and a microfiber cloth to get most of it out, and then after a few days the stain was gone. That wouldve happened to any case though.

nnahorski

Nov 19, 2013
Visit site
That looks nice.

I think I may get both... 🤦🏾*♀️

I ordered the Spigen (which will arrive tomorrow) because I like the glossy look and was too afraid the get the jet black because of the micro scratches.

Nice choice.

I roll caseless with the Jet Black a lot now, and there are lots of microabrasions on the back of the device but they don't bother me. You have to look closely in the right lighting to see them, kind of like on a stainless steel watch.

MizWylie

Champion
Jul 2, 2015
Visit site
Just discounted my cases as a package deal! Snap it up so I can mail them to you today!

New black, I think, Lifeproof will be here this week, finally. Shipped me a new one and let me keep the Miami Dolphins teal one!

akutch34

Trusted Member
Aug 31, 2015
Visit site
I have that same holster and I can confirm the Nuud fits in it as well. If you'd like once I get home I'll take a quick pic of how it looks in the holster but I left the case at home today so I won't be able to do that till this evening.

Much appreciated. Thank you!!

zerog46

Oct 3, 2010
Visit site
New Peel cases.

a75f852c9e0fd5ee394273d11367a498.jpg

blaine07

Case & Accessory Champion
Champion
Oct 16, 2014
Visit site
Or was it a fake? Perhaps it was made in the same factory or fell off the truck

It looked SUPER legit. I have attention to detail and couldn't figure out how to prove fake. It very well may have "fell off the truck" hah. Only way I knew it was fake is by what I had paid for it ha

ItnStln

Apr 3, 2010
Visit site
It looked SUPER legit. I have attention to detail and couldn't figure out how to prove fake. It very well may have "fell off the truck" hah. Only way I knew it was fake is by what I had paid for it ha
Do you have a link? I'd try one if the price is right.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MadisonOlsen