What cases are you using on your iPhone 7 Plus?

MizWylie

Champion
Jul 2, 2015
Visit site
I already said why I didn't get along with the NÜÜD. No bottom shade access unless I was willing to constantly swipe after a 12 hour shift at the hospital...which I wasn't.

blaine07

Case & Accessory Champion
Champion
Oct 16, 2014
Visit site
I already said why I didn't get along with the NÜÜD. No bottom shade access unless I was willing to constantly swipe after a 12 hour shift at the hospital...which I wasn't.

Bottom shade easily accessible and works fine for even my fat fingers so confused?

nnahorski

Nov 19, 2013
Visit site
This thread has changed my life forever!!! For those that don't know...I was a case junkie prior to my 7Plus. I have a Storm Grey  Leather Case but I go naked more often than not. Reading all of this daily helped me realize that I was a crazy person And to make matters worse I didn't even choose cases because of protection...I chose them because I liked to switch up with my outfits & mood. It's definitely fun & entertaining in here but my case junkie days are so over lol

I like this thread because I can live vicariously through Blaine, et al., and don't need to spend my hard earned cash. Although, I did work out a trade with Miz and have another Apple leather on the way...

blaine07

Case & Accessory Champion
Champion
Oct 16, 2014
Visit site
I like this thread because I can live vicariously through Blaine, et al., and don't need to spend my hard earned cash. Although, I did work out a trade with Miz and have another Apple leather on the way...

Glad I can be useful to someone hahaha

19816450a398540e638e2f2b98366b44.jpg

Y'all killin me. Like 70 emails ha

ItnStln

Apr 3, 2010
Visit site

This makes me not want a Nuud now, as that was annoying on my iPhone 6.

Tpence2177

Trusted Member
Nov 2, 2011
Visit site

That is about the only relative annoyance with me and the nuud. I am figuring out how to hold my fat thumb just right to get it up within a few swipes.

ItnStln

Apr 3, 2010
Visit site
It's all but non existent issue for me. So really confused. Keyboard can't be up for bottom shade to come up; but that's no different than with no case?
On my iPhone 6 the shade was tricky to get up from the home screen, and I think it was because of where the bottom part of the case for the screen laid on the screen?