What cases are you using on your iPhone 7 Plus?

ItnStln

Apr 3, 2010
Visit site
Nuud has quite the raised edge around screen. Matte protector was for a 6S+ and I cut it to fit inside center of Nuud screen opening. Goes much further towards edge than the glass one I have. Glass one not going completely to edge in afraid is going to collect crap around it between Nuud.

Gotcha! Yeah I wouldn't want a glass one that leaves a gap.

MizWylie

Champion
Jul 2, 2015
Visit site
b1900cf5c675e2805e74c644fc3bbffa.jpg

Ordered a replacement black case through Lifeproof because of the gnarly screen protector on the very first ones, was stoked because it beat my Base Camp Blue in getting here today and I wanted to wear the black one today and I'm either color blind or don't know my colors very well, but I'm having a Blaine+Amazon moment today.

ItnStln

Apr 3, 2010
Visit site

nnahorski

Nov 19, 2013
Visit site

MizWylie

Champion
Jul 2, 2015
Visit site
I already told Truck, but this morning at 5 am while getting out of the truck I was holding my phone face down in my hand, slipped and fell and punched my phone Mach speed through an iced over snow bank about two feet. I'm probably never leaving Lifeproof until this snow is gone.

Time to sell all the benchwarmers!

felloffthetruck

iPhone 7 Plus Champion
Champion
Oct 15, 2014
Visit site

nnahorski

Nov 19, 2013
Visit site
The bright side of things is it's not a color I have.

The unknown side of things is...I need a black one! Haha.

I guess it could have been worse, but phooey.

Not sure I could've been much worse. Except instead of the Miami Dolphins barf bag it could've been the Detroit Lions barf bag

nnahorski

Nov 19, 2013
Visit site
Hey ladies and gents (using that term loosely, should your dignity require it, or not, if you're dignified like Blaine):

I'm selling off some of my Apple cases because I'm using the saddle brown leather and white silicone almost exclusively. All come with their original packaging.

Gently used midnight blue leather:

IMG_2347.JPG

Gently used ocean blue silicone:

IMG_2348.JPG

Gently used red silicone:

IMG_0110.JPG

I've also got an unopened midnight blue silicone.

jlczl

Jan 21, 2004
Visit site
After one week of natural patina followed up by two coats of coconut oil I am really digging the look on this tan leather Apple case.
1e23886ab8d2ab2714a0a862de3f3d98.jpg

jlczl

Jan 21, 2004
Visit site
Does coconut oil make the leather darker? Does it leave it greasy feeling?

Where do you buy coconut oil?

Yes, it makes it a bit darker with each coat. It tends to give it a slightly richer and deeper tone which emphasizes the patina. I have coconut oil around the house that I use for a bunch of other things so I just used that. You can get it at most any grocery store, natural food store or Wal-Mart type store. And no, it doesn't make it greasy. It absorbs into the leather and actually adds grip. A little bit goes a long way though. I read around here that someone messed up there case with it but that was likely because they used way too much.

metllicamilitia

Ambassador
Dec 25, 2011
Visit site
My Burkley review is finally live, I'm excited for next week and getting to my Rhinoshield Playproof, I just don't know if I want to take my Burkley off ha ha.

blaine07

Case & Accessory Champion
Champion
Oct 16, 2014
Visit site
Hey ladies and gents (using that term loosely, should your dignity require it, or not, if you're dignified like Blaine):

I'm selling off some of my Apple cases because I'm using the saddle brown leather and white silicone almost exclusively. All come with their original packaging.

View attachment 116341

View attachment 116342

View attachment 116343

I need all the leathers. Must resist... must resist. 🤦🏼*♂️🤦🏼*♂️🤦🏼*♂️

MizWylie

Champion
Jul 2, 2015
Visit site

View attachment 116341

View attachment 116342

View attachment 116343

PM me?

ItnStln

Apr 3, 2010
Visit site
I already told Truck, but this morning at 5 am while getting out of the truck I was holding my phone face down in my hand, slipped and fell and punched my phone Mach speed through an iced over snow bank about two feet. I'm probably never leaving Lifeproof until this snow is gone.

Time to sell all the benchwarmers!
If you're really selling cases please PM me with what you're selling.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jobaeit