How about a thread stuck in marketplace?
    Works for me. Maintains the legitimacy!
    02-15-2017 03:19 PM
    Sounds like a plan. Stand by
    02-15-2017 03:21 PM
    Rhinoshield Playproof to me felt like a cheap $2.00 plastic case.
    Oh now I'm concerned. Oh well, I ordered it through Amazon so if I don't like it I guess I can just return it as well. But then again there's also that trading thread that possibly will be set up right? Still excited to receive it tomorrow though.
    02-15-2017 03:21 PM
    Oh now I'm concerned. Oh well, I ordered it through Amazon so if I don't like it I guess I can just return it as well. But then again there's also that trading thread that possibly will be set up right? Still excited to receive it tomorrow though.
    Yes. Trading thread is a go to a Marketplace near you soon.
    felloffthetruck likes this.
    02-15-2017 03:24 PM
    I hope "the tech reviewer" Kristin doesn't mind me re-posting this vid here. I was just looking for a glass protector and saw this video. The reason I'm putting it here is because she finishes off the video with quite a lineup of cases that fit with the protector and I thought some of you on this thread may have not seen it. I felt like a kid in a candy shop salivating at all the cases.

akutch34 likes this.
    02-15-2017 03:39 PM
    It's definitely a hard material on the back and part way up the sides, but that's part of what provides its impact protection. I think it feels better than the Griffin Survivor Adventure (clear poly back with swappable color plates) that I used for a bit and cost $10 more than the playproof with 3 feet less drop rating and much bulkier. I also think it's surprisingly a hair grippier than the Caseology Vault I was using before which was a $10 Amazon purchase back in September and that is I believe a TPU case (flexy black "rubber" like stuff). I don't think it's any cheaper looking or feeling for sure than say some of the super thin glossy hard plastic Spigen stuff I've seen. They've even gone the extra design mile and instead of speaker "slots" they've drilled holes to match the holes on the iPhone itself.
    02-15-2017 03:42 PM
    02-15-2017 03:57 PM

Okay, I couldn't resist anymore because I'm excited. I ordered this guy off eBay last night. I made an offer on it and got my offer accepted, so I got it dirt cheap because of the scratch on the front. I figure if I condition the leather it'll just give it character. I'm dang near lusting for it to be here!
    02-15-2017 05:03 PM
    Wife has that case. She loves it. Congrats.
    02-15-2017 05:06 PM
    https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201...f63f5cd0aa.jpg
    https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201...cd945066b4.jpg

Okay, I couldn't resist anymore because I'm excited. I ordered this guy off eBay last night. I made an offer on it and got my offer accepted, so I got it dirt cheap because of the scratch on the front. I figure if I condition the leather it'll just give it character. I'm dang near lusting for it to be here!
    I would love a case like that, but I'm just not sure I would like a folio case so I hate to spend that kinda money to be unsure.
    02-15-2017 05:06 PM
    Still waiting...
    akutch34 likes this.
    02-15-2017 05:11 PM
    Still waiting...
    It could be a while if your waiting for money to be credited back to your card. Good Luck.
    02-15-2017 05:16 PM
    It could be a while if your waiting for money to be credited back to your card. Good Luck.
    It's almost always credited back within 24 hours. It's been 27 hours and counting...

02-15-2017 05:16 PM

Nice!
    02-15-2017 05:19 PM

Welcome to the Burkley club ha ha. Let me know how the buttons on the case are. Mine took forever to break in.

I would love a case like that, but I'm just not sure I would like a folio case so I hate to spend that kinda money to be unsure.
    If MizWylie's is the same as mine then the case is removable. No need to use the folio all the time.
    02-15-2017 05:25 PM
    I hope "the tech reviewer" Kristin doesn't mind me re-posting this vid here. I was just looking for a glass protector and saw this video. The reason I'm putting it here is because she finishes off the video with quite a lineup of cases that fit with the protector and I thought some of you on this thread may have not seen it. I felt like a kid in a candy shop salivating at all the cases.

I still think the NÜÜD case would work with this screen protector but nobody's with me on that.
    02-15-2017 05:26 PM
    I got my Apple leather case in the mail today. First leather case I've owned and I'm really liking it.

...and yes I did smell it.
    Anastayja1 and nnahorski like this.
    02-15-2017 05:27 PM
    It's finally on there! Going to get my iPhone 7 Plus now!
    02-15-2017 05:27 PM
    Welcome to the Burkley club ha ha. Let me know how the buttons on the case are. Mine took forever to break in.

If MizWylie's is the same as mine then the case is removable. No need to use the folio all the time.
    Where are your reviews again? For the life of me I can't find them.
    02-15-2017 05:28 PM
    It's finally on there! Going to get my iPhone 7 Plus now!

Nice !
    02-15-2017 05:28 PM
    Ha ha, over in the Accessories forum.
    02-15-2017 05:29 PM

Yes. Forgot to mention that. The only one I wanted was the one with the magnets. The $70 one I got for over 50% off. I'm way okay with that scratch after watching reviews and seeing how nice the leather is. A little conditioning and it'll be a happy camper.
    02-15-2017 05:30 PM
    I got my Apple leather case in the mail today. First leather case I've owned and I'm really liking it.

...and yes I did smell it.
    I advocate smelling leather cases!
    Brooke5795 likes this.
    Also, if you're using Tapatalk it's under Apple Hardware then Accessories is in there.
    felloffthetruck likes this.
    Also, if you're using Tapatalk it's under Apple Hardware then Accessories is in there.

Found it. It's like a ghost town over there. Fantastic reviews.
    02-15-2017 05:39 PM
9,663 ... 197198199200201 ...