Mad atchoooo I been trying to collect all the leathers!???
    Figured I'd join in on the case hoarding team. Fun hobby.
    akutch34 likes this.
    02-14-2017 06:38 PM
    Mad atchoooo I been trying to collect all the leathers!???
    Interestingly enough, the red leather one I got today is tumbled Leather. Pretty cool. I'll have to take a pic soon.
    blaine07 likes this.
    02-14-2017 06:38 PM
    Nice to see someone still driving a manual!
    Honda Civic?
    Yes! She's an '07 Civic EX. Her name is Night Fury
    -dragon emoji-
    Tpence2177 and blaine07 like this.
    02-14-2017 06:39 PM
    -dragon emoji-
    My friend had a 12 coupe so I recognized the shifter lol.
    akutch34 likes this.
    02-14-2017 06:40 PM
    I can verify this as I was just in Best Buy an hour ago. Very hard not to get the black Nuud AND the charcoal Fre decided to be a good girl.

.... at least until that tax return shows up!
    I see the Nuud, at least online, is still $99. The Fre is $54.99.
    02-14-2017 06:40 PM
    -dragon emoji-
    I drive a manual as well, 5 speed! It's a crappy Chevy Aveo '06.
    akutch34 and Tpence2177 like this.
    02-14-2017 06:42 PM
    YES. ONLY the Fre is on sale. The Nuud was still $99.

$105.99 after tax ...... worth it.
    blaine07 likes this.
    02-14-2017 06:43 PM
    YES. ONLY the Fre is on sale. The Nuud was still $99.

$105.99 after tax ...... worth it.
    I still have my Defender, I think. That'll save me some money until next pay period.
    02-14-2017 06:44 PM
    Ugh I can't decide between a LP or D&B if I get a waterproof case. I was heavily leaning towards the D&B for the optical quality glass over the camera vs the plastic on the LP that I've seen complained about in some reviews, but the sound quality has me a little concerned if people can't hear me in the D&B.
    akutch34 and iLive an iLife like this.
    02-14-2017 06:44 PM
    I wish the money from the Pixel XL return would go back on my card today so I can hit the Apple Store by 9. I hate that businesses will take the money off your card instantly, but it takes a day or two to get it back on your card.

I have the patience of a three year old on Christmas morning.
    akutch34 likes this.
    02-14-2017 06:50 PM
    This thread has changed my life forever!!! For those that don't know...I was a case junkie prior to my 7Plus. I have a Storm Grey  Leather Case but I go naked more often than not. Reading all of this daily helped me realize that I was a crazy person And to make matters worse I didn't even choose cases because of protection...I chose them because I liked to switch up with my outfits & mood. It's definitely fun & entertaining in here but my case junkie days are so over lol
    ladyc0524, violetjune and ab06deg1 like this.
    02-14-2017 06:51 PM
    Ugh I can't decide between a LP or D&B if I get a waterproof case. I was heavily leaning towards the D&B for the optical quality glass over the camera vs the plastic on the LP that I've seen complained about in some reviews, but the sound quality has me a little concerned if people can't hear me in the D&B.
    With only my 1 hour with this Nuud, I'd have to say it's definitely very light! Much much lighter than I expected. Call quality was fine. Made two 5 minute calls to separate people and both of them were confused when I was asking about call clarity. Both said I sounded/they heard me just fine. Speakers are Currently listening to a podcast and having no trouble hearing it. Sorry I can give any feedback regarding D&B.
    02-14-2017 06:52 PM
    Nuud just came out for 7+ recently so wouldn't expect its price to drop soon. It's worth it tho. Just put mine back on. Forgot to mention in above ramble that when squeezing Nuudes by side it kind of makes a weird noise. Doesn't feel like it's going to come apart or break but just doesn't feel SOLID. Maybe it's just rubber on sides squishing or something.
    Retinella and akutch34 like this.
    02-14-2017 06:53 PM
    Maybe my issue is isolated? LP Nuud sound quality is best. Keep asking me questions and I would be happy to elaborate on anything you wish mate.
    akutch34 likes this.
    02-14-2017 06:54 PM
    Nuud just came out for 7+ recently so wouldn't expect its price to drop soon. It's worth it tho. Just put mine back on. Forgot to mention in above ramble that when squeezing Nuudes by side it kind of makes a weird noise. Doesn't feel like it's going to come apart or break but just doesn't feel SOLID. Maybe it's just rubber on sides squishing or something.
    I really wanted the Nuud back on Black Friday because i saw Best Buy cut the price of the Fre by $50. But unfortunately, the Nuud wasn't available at the time. Ugh. I'll have to wait until March 1 to get the Nuud. My wallet isn't happy with me right now.
    02-14-2017 06:54 PM
    While using either LP never had anyone say they couldn't hear me. Had 2 different people say I was muffled using D&B today. Sound output sounds fine though
    02-14-2017 06:55 PM
    I wish the money from the Pixel XL return would go back on my card today so I can hit the Apple Store by 9. I hate that businesses will take the money off your card instantly, but it takes a day or two to get it back on your card.

I have the patience of a three year old on Christmas morning.
    No kidding. So quick to take; forever to return. I've always wondered how they can get away with it.
    02-14-2017 06:56 PM
    With only my 1 hour with this Nuud, I'd have to say it's definitely very light! Much much lighter than I expected. Call quality was fine. Made two 5 minute calls to separate people and both of them were confused when I was asking about call clarity. Both said I sounded/they heard me just fine. Speakers are Currently listening to a podcast and having no trouble hearing it. Sorry I can give any feedback regarding D&B.
    When you squeeze case on sides in your hand does your Nuud "creak" for lack of a better word?
    akutch34 likes this.
    02-14-2017 06:57 PM
    Maybe my issue is isolated? LP Nuud sound quality is best. Keep asking me questions and I would be happy to elaborate on anything you wish mate.
    I remember reading that turning off noise cancellation helps with the waterproof cases, did you try that with the D&B?
    02-14-2017 06:57 PM
    I really wanted the Nuud back on Black Friday because i saw Best Buy cut the price of the Fre by $50. But unfortunately, the Nuud wasn't available at the time. Ugh. I'll have to wait until March 1 to get the Nuud. My wallet isn't happy with me right now.
    If your buying one I'd say it's worth waiting on Nuud IMO.

However I will say, @MizWylie and @felloffthetruck both were NOT fond of Nuud to keep it and both returned. Maybe we should let them chime in as obviously they had different feelings then myself?
    akutch34 likes this.
    02-14-2017 06:58 PM
    I remember reading that turning off noise cancellation helps with the waterproof cases, did you try that with the D&B?
    My noise cancellation has been off through my use of all three water proof cases I have; well four actually have a cheap eBay Fre "like" case too
    02-14-2017 06:59 PM
    Is the Dog & Bone Wetsuit worth its weight in gold or should I just get a Lifeproof Nuud?

Yeah, I'm getting an iPhone 7 Plus tomorrow, but this time it'll be the 128GB matte black one.

I have a terrible cell phone addiction.
    Your back already? What you going to do when the S8 comes out?
    I drive a manual as well, 5 speed! It's a crappy Chevy Aveo '06.
    I have a manual Nissan hardbody, but Toyota quit making manuals for the Camry so my 14' is an auto . Might eventually try and get a 6 speed manual out of an 11 since it's the same engine.

Edit to stay on topic. Sound quality is a good bit better on nuud for me as well. Not so much as in what I head but how people here me vs my fre.
    blaine07 and akutch34 like this.
    Figured I'd join in on the case hoarding team. Fun hobby.
    Lol. I'm only up to like 45 so welcome to the team 🤷🏼*♂️🤦🏼*♂️
    Danny8200 and akutch34 like this.
    02-14-2017 07:00 PM
    Your back already? What you going to do when the S8 comes out?
    I already plan on purchasing the S8 Plus!

Seriously, I think I have a problem...
    felloffthetruck likes this.
    02-14-2017 07:00 PM
9,272 ... 188189190191192 ...