What cases are you using on your iPhone 7 Plus?

blaine07

Case & Accessory Champion
Champion
Oct 16, 2014
Visit site
Sounds like you need to go my route then lol I get a bunch at dollar tree for $1 that way if I only leave it on a day or two when I decide to switch from my lifeproof I'm not out a huge amount.

Didn't know dollar tree had them. Yeah ones I get from XtremeGuard end up being pretty cheap, too.

Tpence2177

Trusted Member
Nov 2, 2011
Visit site
Yessir they are by the register. $1 a piece. I think they may only have 6/6s plus right now but it worked fine on my wife's 7 plus until her privacy one came in.

felloffthetruck

iPhone 7 Plus Champion
Champion
Oct 15, 2014
Visit site
I'm not too sure about that. The Nüüd is a bit wider than the Frē so it's a little harder to grip in my opinion. Plus that clear plastic glass-like back looks like it'll pick up a lot of scratches easily. The overall build quality of the Frē just feels better in my opinion as well. The buttons are definitely better on the Frē than the Nüüd. About the only thing that I can think of that's better on the Nüüd is the fact that you don't have to deal with the screen protector. But then again a lot of people want the screen protector.

Where's your video ?

ItnStln

Apr 3, 2010
Visit site
The back of the Wetsuit has a softer feeling plastic panel that has a small brick pattern on it. The first Wetsuit that received from Amazon actually had a scratch on the back that would not come off. Exchanged it with Amazon and this new one is perfect.

I would say the back of the Wetsuit would more prone to scratched than an Otterbox Symmetry case.
Between the Wetsuit Impact and Lifeproof Nuud, which do you think is more prone to scratching?

blaine07

Champion
Oct 16, 2014
Visit site
I noticed today that since the Wetsuit that's coming today they just sent to me with 3 days shipping instead of next day it came from CA instead of TN. Maybe that means the different warehouse will have the right things in right place...?

blaine07

Champion
Oct 16, 2014
Visit site
lol I also noticed one that's "arriving by 8pm today" is still in CA haha. Fools. They have screwed this so up

c045981f519c52dcb1a564320cfd0b56.jpg

Fool on Saturday assured me it would be here Monday and 3 day shipping would get it here in same amount of time 2 day would. Last time I spoke with them was noon on Saturday 🤦🏼*♂️ So it really won't be here until tomorrow. Amazon has me so frustrated I don't even know what to do. I rely on Amazon for a lot and usually don't worry; it comes when it comes. But they have broken their word SO SO many times throughout this endeavor.

MizWylie

Champion
Jul 2, 2015
Visit site
Oh wow. Sorry

At least I'm Lifeproof.

Took a video of my dumb cat who decided it was a great idea to harass me until I let him out last night and now he's majorly regretting it. Crying and howling from the cat house on the porch while the wind blows me down with a ton of snow.

ItnStln

Apr 3, 2010
Visit site
lol I also noticed one that's "arriving by 8pm today" is still in CA haha. Fools. They have screwed this so up

//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20170206/c045981f519c52dcb1a564320cfd0b56.jpg

Fool on Saturday assured me it would be here Monday and 3 day shipping would get it here in same amount of time 2 day would. Last time I spoke with them was noon on Saturday 🤦🏼*♂️ So it really won't be here until tomorrow. Amazon has me so frustrated I don't even know what to do. I rely on Amazon for a lot and usually don't worry; it comes when it comes. But they have broken their word SO SO many times throughout this endeavor.
I'd be complaining!

blaine07

Champion
Oct 16, 2014
Visit site
I'd be complaining!

I already spoke with a "supervisor" who was less than helpful. He offered me $5 gift certificate for my troubles of having to play postman for them. This one may be late but since it appears it's coming from different warehouse maybe it's the right one.

ItnStln

Apr 3, 2010
Visit site
I already spoke with a "supervisor" who was less than helpful. He offered me $5 gift certificate for my troubles of having to play postman for them. This one may be late but since it appears it's coming from different warehouse maybe it's the right one.
I'd have asked for more than $5, but as long as you get the right case in the end, it might be worth it.

blaine07

Champion
Oct 16, 2014
Visit site
I'd have asked for more than $5, but as long as you get the right case in the end, it might be worth it.

I try really hard to be nice. Politely explained $5 didn't do anything for me/wasn't enough to matter. I really feel this issue should be escalated into someone's more capable hands. I guess what gets me is throughout this whole process, they claim there's no way for them to call a warehouse and verify stock and that the stock is correct item. Ray Charles could see that the boxes are mis labeled. Product clearly says for iPhone 7 on it and sticker clearly says 7 plus. Last supervisor finally claimed he'd send email to someone who could verify shelf but I felt he was just blowing smoke to get me off the phone. sad sad ordeal to be treated like this for my thousands of dollars I spend there. I just want what I paid for. As much of my time and waiting I've had into this I could've done ordered direct from D&G and would've received right one. Whole reason I didn't use D&G direct the first time was the 10-14 day wait time and amazons Prime shipping. Approaching D&G timeframe now though. And the more I use this Nuud the more I'm just like whatever they can keep the thing about it

blaine07

Champion
Oct 16, 2014
Visit site
I don't want to veer much further OT but in OK Amazon is about to start charging local sales tax. Without that little bit "off" it will soon be to point where I can pay same price and get items locally. Definitely will force me to consider importance of Prime and Amazons use in my day to days... 🤷🏼*♂️

MizWylie

Champion
Jul 2, 2015
Visit site
I don't want to veer much further OT but in OK Amazon is about to start charging local sales tax. Without that little bit "off" it will soon be to point where I can pay same price and get items locally. Definitely will force me to consider importance of Prime and Amazons use in my day to days... 🤷🏼*♂️

We just need to start our own 7 Plus general topic. A fan club.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CØR