I've come to the conclusion that it's not the Lifeproof cases, it's the phone. I have oil slicks in the exact same spots in all three Fré cases.
    02-12-2017 11:43 PM
    I've come to the conclusion that it's not the Lifeproof cases, it's the phone. I have oil slicks in the exact same spots in all three Fré cases.
    Try some Novus #1 on the inside of the screen.
    It worked wonders for me for about a week.
    02-13-2017 01:38 AM
    I just received mine. So cute...
    What cases are you using on your iPhone 7 Plus?-2-1-.jpg
    What cases are you using on your iPhone 7 Plus?-3.jpg
    felloffthetruck likes this.
    02-13-2017 01:50 AM
    So if I were to purchase a Lifeproof FRE just to use on the boat I could keep my glass screen protector on? Just use it mainly for taking pictures and videos while out swimming. Have been very lucky so far and have not dropped one in the water.
    akutch34 likes this.
    02-13-2017 03:20 AM
    So if I were to purchase a Lifeproof FRE just to use on the boat I could keep my glass screen protector on? Just use it mainly for taking pictures and videos while out swimming. Have been very lucky so far and have not dropped one in the water.
    I was told at an AT&T accessory training "no" by the OtterBox/LifeProof rep that it'll make the case not waterproof. I don't know if that's true or not.
    blaine07 likes this.
    02-13-2017 05:19 AM
    I was told at an AT&T accessory training "no" by the OtterBox/LifeProof rep that it'll make the case not waterproof. I don't know if that's true or not.
    I tend to agree with that. Lifeproof cases fit VERY tightly. In fact, some models aren't even cross compatible between the 6 and 6s despite a minuscule difference in thickness. I wouldn't chance it.
    blaine07 likes this.
    02-13-2017 05:39 AM
    Where did y'all find the tracking number for your lifeproof warranty replacements? Mine just says shipped through FedEx smart post but that is is when I check the order status on their website.
    02-13-2017 05:46 AM
    I tend to agree with that. Lifeproof cases fit VERY tightly. In fact, some models aren't even cross compatible between the 6 and 6s despite a minuscule difference in thickness. I wouldn't chance it.
    Me neither!
    blaine07 likes this.
    02-13-2017 06:45 AM
    Absolutely ! The Fré works just fine with a tempered glass protector on your phone and still stays waterproof. I have the Tech Armor Corning 2 glass which is pretty thin at 0.2mm and it works perfect. I've also used the Fré with the ZAGG Glass + with no problems at all.
    The NÜÜD is another story though.

Here is my Fré with the phone installed and I still have my tempered glass on the phone.

What cases are you using on your iPhone 7 Plus?-straps02.jpg
    rsgoldens and akutch34 like this.
    02-13-2017 07:56 AM
    Even with the new Miami Dolphins case?
    02-13-2017 09:06 AM
    Absolutely ! The Fré works just fine with a tempered glass protector on your phone and still stays waterproof. I have the Tech Armor Corning 2 glass which is pretty thin at 0.2mm and it works perfect. I've also used the Fré with the ZAGG Glass + with no problems at all.
    The NÜÜD is another story though.

Here is my Fré with the phone installed and I still have my tempered glass on the phone.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	straps02.jpg 
Views:	73 
Size:	523.7 KB 
ID:	116373
    Thank you! I had read some people with a 6s had done it fine. And I really would only be putting it on to go out on the boat and then taking it off. Just looking for that little bit of extra protection in case it gets dropped.
    02-13-2017 09:27 AM
    Where did y'all find the tracking number for your lifeproof warranty replacements? Mine just says shipped through FedEx smart post but that is is when I check the order status on their website.
    Never mind just got the email.
    02-13-2017 10:12 AM
    Even with the new Miami Dolphins case?
    All three cases. Fourth one could possibly be here today.
    02-13-2017 11:12 AM
    And my Smartpost Lifeproof beat my upgrade shipped one by three days
    02-13-2017 11:20 AM
    And my Smartpost Lifeproof beat my upgrade shipped one by three days
    Go figure. If your waiting for blue, you might be getting pink.
    02-13-2017 11:29 AM
    Go figure. If your waiting for blue, you might be getting pink.
    If they send me a pink one all I'd need is a grey one and I'd have all the Fré cases.
    akutch34 likes this.
    02-13-2017 11:38 AM
    If they send me a pink one all I'd need is a grey one and I'd have all the Fré cases.
    Out of all the flavors which do you think looks best on the matte black iPhone? The black?

After I got the grey one I started to think the black one looked better.
    02-13-2017 11:47 AM
    Out of all the flavors which do you think looks best on the matte black iPhone? The black?

After I got the grey one I started to think the black one looked better.
    Actually. The teal and the blue look best to me. Especially if you're looking for something beyond basic black. I love the black, but the other two make the black pop.
    02-13-2017 11:49 AM
    Actually. The teal and the blue look best to me. Especially if you're looking for something beyond basic black. I love the black, but the other two make the black pop.
    Can you post a couple pictures showing the matte black phone in the teal LP case? Thank You.
    02-13-2017 11:57 AM
    Can you post a couple pictures showing the matte black phone in the teal LP case? Thank You.
    I might, if I find time. I have a headache like death today and nothing will stop it's anger.
    02-13-2017 12:08 PM
    I've been through a few cases since I got my 7+ and I just picked up the black Apple Leather case this weekend and WOW! I am surprised how amazing this case is on the phone. I forgot (after not using the Apple Leather for some time) how nice Apple's cases are. Attention to detail and overall sexiness. This is definitely the case I'm using from here out.
    blaine07 likes this.
    02-13-2017 12:23 PM
    I've been through a few cases since I got my 7+ and I just picked up the black Apple Leather case this weekend and WOW! I am surprised how amazing this case is on the phone. I forgot (after not using the Apple Leather for some time) how nice Apple's cases are. Attention to detail and overall sexiness. This is definitely the case I'm using from here out.
    Yep! Saddle Brown and my Lifeproof harem for life!
    02-13-2017 12:40 PM
    Thank you! I had read some people with a 6s had done it fine. And I really would only be putting it on to go out on the boat and then taking it off. Just looking for that little bit of extra protection in case it gets dropped.
    I just did this and not a fan of how hard I had to push the screen when I had my glass on under it. I love that color combo though.
    blaine07, rsgoldens and akutch34 like this.
    02-13-2017 12:51 PM
    I just did this and not a fan of how hard I had to push the screen when I had my glass on under it. I love that color combo though.
    Exactly was my problem too. Fre fits would glass. It it was all but unusable from it making Fre screen protector "arch" up. Very difficult to use home button too was membrane not big enough to go through glass too
    akutch34 likes this.
    02-13-2017 01:11 PM
    Man I'm glad I caved and got the Playproof instead of continuing to wait for the Solidsuit which had a "hoping to ship by end of January" date. They just updated it to "shipping by the end of spring". The END of spring? That's like 4 months. They must be having some serious production issues with it or something.
    blaine07 likes this.
    02-13-2017 01:13 PM
9,274 ... 180181182183184 ...