Hello! What part of Maryland are you from?
    Catonsville, outside of Baltimore. You?
    02-06-2017 01:02 PM
    Catonsville, outside of Baltimore. You?
    Nice area! I'm in Annapolis.
    akutch34 likes this.
    02-06-2017 01:03 PM
    I agree, FedEx Smart Post is bad, as is UPS Sure Post.
    While I'm not a big fan of UPS Sure Post, it isn't in the same category as Smart Post. This article gives a few of the reasons, it particular how FedEx barely conforms at all to USPS "best practices." Basically, it is almost as if FedEx set it up to fail.
    02-06-2017 02:45 PM
    I've only had DHL delivering when it was coming from international. How's your Garmin Vivosmart HR? I'm looking to replace my Fitbit.
    Loving it so far. Seems to be way more functional than the fitbits I have had in the past as well as the vivosmart it replaced. To me it's the better option over Fitbit. I only have to charge it every 5 days or so and it's completely waterproof.
    blaine07 likes this.
    02-06-2017 03:01 PM

And... as predicted. Wrong Wetsuit won't be here today again LOL Amazon has turned this into a game.
    02-06-2017 03:06 PM
    https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201...8f936157c4.jpg

And... as predicted. Wrong Wetsuit won't be here today again LOL Amazon has turned this into a game.
    My last two orders from Amazon I got the "we are sorry for the inconvenience" message smh. They sent me an email with the tracking. It will say the date and anytime up to 8 pm. 8 pm will come and go then when I call them the package is pushed back a few days but it keeps saying that it's on its way out for delivery. For my inconvenience both times I did get a $5 Credit towards my next purchase.
    02-06-2017 03:38 PM
    My last two orders from Amazon I got the "we are sorry for the inconvenience" message smh. They sent me an email with the tracking. It will say the date and anytime up to 8 pm. 8 pm will come and go then when I call them the package is pushed back a few days but it keeps saying that it's on its way out for delivery. For my inconvenience both times I did get a $5 Credit towards my next purchase.
    Not sure if you been following this debacle; it goes back several pages. This will be third time Amazon filled this order. Previously they sent me 7 case both times when the Amazon product sticker clearly says 7+. This order got started on wrong foot when I paid for expedited shipping and didn't receive it. This has by far and large been my worse WORST experience with Amazon. When the "correct" item arrives tomorrow it may determine me further evaluating how bad I need Amazon in my life depending on how the resolve the issue this time. It's been a horrendous ordeal.
    02-06-2017 03:41 PM
    Loving it so far. Seems to be way more functional than the fitbits I have had in the past as well as the vivosmart it replaced. To me it's the better option over Fitbit. I only have to charge it every 5 days or so and it's completely waterproof.
    Awesome, perhaps I'll try one. I had a Garmin Vivosmart that someone left in my office, and bought a charger for it online, but my complaint was that it got all notifications from texts, calls, emails, and Tapatalk. After the first day I gave it to a family member. Is there a way to specify what notifications get pushed to it, because that's my only concern?
    02-06-2017 03:55 PM
    https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201...8f936157c4.jpg

I think they're reading this thread and playing games with you!
    02-06-2017 03:55 PM
    Awesome, perhaps I'll try one. I had a Garmin Vivosmart that someone left in my office, and bought a charger for it online, but my complaint was that it got all notifications from texts, calls, emails, and Tapatalk. After the first day I gave it to a family member. Is there a way to specify what notifications get pushed to it, because that's my only concern?
    Nope it's all or nothing. Only way I know to not get them is to cut the notifications off in iOS.
    02-06-2017 03:57 PM
    I think they're reading this thread and playing games with you!
    It's to the point where that's only viable explanation... 🤦🏼*♂️🤷🏼*♂️
    akutch34 likes this.
    02-06-2017 03:58 PM
    Well, I finally decided to give up waiting for the Solidsuit and am going to order a Playproof in white for my matte black (kind of a stormtrooper look I guess) along with their screen protector. Now I just have to decide Amazon vs ordering direct and it taking longer to get here. I still like the idea of the solidsuit, but for the rugged aspect based on some video reviews I've seen, the playproof is better at hiding/avoiding wear from drops vs. the softer leather and since I'm buying a Rhino case to protect from drops doing outdoor activities I think the playproof is probably the smarter choice functionally.
    blaine07 likes this.
    02-06-2017 04:03 PM
    While I'm not a big fan of UPS Sure Post, it isn't in the same category as Smart Post. This article gives a few of the reasons, it particular how FedEx barely conforms at all to USPS "best practices." Basically, it is almost as if FedEx set it up to fail.
    Good article, thanks for posting it.
    02-06-2017 04:04 PM
    Nope it's all or nothing. Only way I know to not get them is to cut the notifications off in iOS.
    So if I wanted nothing I'd have to cut the notifications in iOS? Or is there another way to get no notifications on the Garmin Vivosmart, but still get them on the phone?
    02-06-2017 04:05 PM
    It's to the point where that's only viable explanation... 🤦🏼*♂️🤷🏼*♂️
    They probably tracked down the only Blaine in Oklahoma who ordered a Wetsuit!
    02-06-2017 04:05 PM
    So if I wanted nothing I'd have to cut the notifications in iOS? Or is there another way to get no notifications on the Garmin Vivosmart, but still get them on the phone?

Never mind looks like there is a way to turn them off in the app. I like the notifications so I never looked.
    02-06-2017 04:07 PM
    They probably tracked down the only Blaine in Oklahoma who ordered a Wetsuit!
    It's very likely seeing as how on their website every replacement they've sent has made their website to -1 on inventory. Their website is down to ONE in stock last I looked. I just mailed 2 back, Ken got the wrong one in reviews, and one more is en route. How many come in a case lol?
    02-06-2017 04:08 PM
    https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201...b7211307fc.png

Never mind looks like there is a way to turn them off in the app. I like the notifications so I never looked.
    And that'll disable email and Tapatalk notifications in addition to calls and texts?
    02-06-2017 04:10 PM
    It's very likely seeing as how on their website every replacement they've sent has made their website to -1 on inventory. Their website is down to ONE in stock last I looked. I just mailed 2 back, Ken got the wrong one in reviews, and one more is en route. How many come in a case lol?
    It's a conspiracy!
    02-06-2017 04:12 PM
    It's a conspiracy!
    Nah it is. For sure. Tin foil hat strong today. May have to tweet our new president; Amazons failure isn't "Making America Great Again" 🤦🏼*♂️

/total joke, not even getting into politics in here.
    02-06-2017 04:14 PM
    Nah it is. For sure. Tin foil hat strong today. May have to tweet our new president; Amazons failure isn't "Making America Great Again" 🤦🏼*♂️

/total joke, not even getting into politics in here.
    That's the only explanation! #sarcasm
    02-06-2017 04:17 PM
    That's the only explanation! #sarcasm
    02-06-2017 04:17 PM
    Well, I finally decided to give up waiting for the Solidsuit and am going to order a Playproof in white for my matte black (kind of a stormtrooper look I guess) along with their screen protector. Now I just have to decide Amazon vs ordering direct and it taking longer to get here. I still like the idea of the solidsuit, but for the rugged aspect based on some video reviews I've seen, the playproof is better at hiding/avoiding wear from drops vs. the softer leather and since I'm buying a Rhino case to protect from drops doing outdoor activities I think the playproof is probably the smarter choice functionally.
    Can't wait to hear your opinion. Playproof/SolidSuit is one of my few "must try" cases left on the list.

Get you a Nuud for outdoors? Can't express how happy I am with it surprisingly.
    02-06-2017 04:19 PM
    Can't wait to hear your opinion. Playproof/SolidSuit is one of my few "must try" cases left on the list.

Get you a Nuud for outdoors? Can't express how happy I am with it surprisingly.
    Was thinking about the dog and bone wetsuit/impact actually after seeing Aaron's review of it on YouTube. Either way I assume I'd have to remove the Rhino screen protector. I figured 11 feet drop rating on the Rhino is better than 6.5 on the others though plus pairing it with their impact resistant screen protector.

If I start getting in situations where I definitely need the water protection though I may change my mind. I've heard you can remove and reapply screen protectors if they're not glass but not sure how to do that without getting dust contamination on it.

Anyway I went Amazon when I realized I could get them tomorrow for free.

blaine07 likes this.
    02-06-2017 04:28 PM
    Was thinking about the dog and bone actually after seeing Aaron's review of it on YouTube. Either way I assume I'd have to remove the Rhino screen protector. I figured 11 feet drop rating on the Rhino is better than 6.5 on the others though plus pairing it with their impact resistant screen protector.

If I start getting in situations where I definitely need the water protection though I may change my mind. I've heard you can remove and reapply screen protectors if they're not glass but not sure how to do that without getting dust contamination on it.

Anyway I went Amazon when I realized I could get them tomorrow for free.

https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201...732edffded.jpg
    One day, if Amazon gets in here, I provide you opinion of D&G Wetsuit FWIW to you. Saw where someone recommended when peeling screen protector off to use scotch tape as make shift new backing if that helps any? With me using this Nuud it's kind of the same situation for me. I always have screen protection of some sort. I didn't have anything glass on hand specific to Nuud so I made a makeshift protector out of a matte PET iPhone 6+ protector and cut down to Nuud screen opening. Actually works pretty well; and forgot how much I liked matte. I'm more likely to scratch phone on stupid button above pocket than I am to drop it on the screen. Knock on wood...
    02-06-2017 04:31 PM
9,655 ... 149150151152153 ...