lol I also noticed one that's "arriving by 8pm today" is still in CA haha. Fools. They have screwed this so up

https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201...320cfd0b56.jpg

Fool on Saturday assured me it would be here Monday and 3 day shipping would get it here in same amount of time 2 day would. Last time I spoke with them was noon on Saturday 🤦🏼*♂️ So it really won't be here until tomorrow. Amazon has me so frustrated I don't even know what to do. I rely on Amazon for a lot and usually don't worry; it comes when it comes. But they have broken their word SO SO many times throughout this endeavor.
    Quite possibly, however USPS doesn't always scan and update properly. You can hope. I am too, my replacement case is scheduled for delivery today, moved from down south to my local post office and the tracker says it's there. For 5 hours now and not out for delivery.
    02-06-2017 09:51 AM
    Not to my knowledge but yeah OK is going to start imposing tax on items purchased online when they're purchased. 🤷🏼*♂️ Several other states have adopted a similar system.

As far as leave a review yeah whole box has been labeled wrong I'm sure of it. Ken left a review on 2nd stating same issue as me. Ordered for 7 Plus received 7 version.
    In West Virginia you have to pay sales tax on items purchased out of state (online, over the phone, mail order, go to another state and buy it, ect.), but it's up to you to list it when you file your taxes. Will it be that way in Oklahoma, or will you pay sales tax at the time of purchase?
    I've started paying more attention to the reviews when I purchase something big on Amazon, specifically the one and five star reviews. The Q&A section is good too. I wonder if a box of Wetsuits for the iPhone 7 Plus got labeled as iPhone 7...
    02-06-2017 09:53 AM
    I would love that! Is it made up in other ways such as a higher property or income tax?
    Yes. Higher property and income tax, but not enough to leave you hurting. We get most of our revenue from taxing natural resources.
    02-06-2017 09:54 AM
    Blaine, I had the same thing happen with an Amazon shipment where USPS was waiting for the item. It went straight from that to "Out for Delivery," and a day early
    blaine07 likes this.
    02-06-2017 09:55 AM
    I would love that! Is it made up in other ways such as a higher property or income tax?
    Delaware does no sales tax and they make up a lot of it on toll roads. Still worth it for us to drive down for liquor from time to time.
    02-06-2017 09:55 AM
    Yes. Higher property and income tax, but not enough to leave you hurting. We get most of our revenue from taxing natural resources.
    That's a good thing! My fear would be that they do away with sales tax, and more than make up for it in property and income taxes.
    02-06-2017 09:58 AM
    Blaine, I had the same thing happen with an Amazon shipment where USPS was waiting for the item. It went straight from that to "Out for Delivery," and a day early
    I remember back in the day getting items in my mailbox before the tracking number showed anything but "no information available."
    blaine07 likes this.
    02-06-2017 09:59 AM
    Another black Apple Leather inbound today, that's all I got.
    blaine07 and Brooke5795 like this.
    02-06-2017 10:01 AM
    Delaware does no sales tax and they make up a lot of it on toll roads. Still worth it for us to drive down for liquor from time to time.
    I've driven from Annapolis to New Jersey a few times and the toll roads are insane. However, nothing is as bad as Pennsylvania in regards to toll roads! Is liquor that much more expensive in Delaware? And you said "drive down," do you drive down to Maryland to purchase it?
    02-06-2017 10:01 AM
    Another black Apple Leather inbound today, that's all I got.
    I had one for my iPhone 6S Plus, but it turned gray, so I never bought another.
    02-06-2017 10:02 AM
    I've driven from Annapolis to New Jersey a few times and the toll roads are insane. However, nothing is as bad as Pennsylvania in regards to toll roads! Is liquor that much more expensive in Delaware? And you said "drive down," do you drive down to Maryland to purchase it?
    No its cheap! I drive from Philadelphia to Delaware lol. Should have been more clear
    02-06-2017 10:02 AM
    No its cheap! I drive from Philadelphia to Delaware lol. Should have been more clear
    No worries! I'll have to remember that the next time I drive through Delaware.
    Shanicenicolle likes this.
    02-06-2017 10:03 AM
    In West Virginia you have to pay sales tax on items purchased out of state (online, over the phone, mail order, go to another state and buy it, ect.), but it's up to you to list it when you file your taxes. Will it be that way in Oklahoma, or will you pay sales tax at the time of purchase?
    I've started paying more attention to the reviews when I purchase something big on Amazon, specifically the one and five star reviews. The Q&A section is good too. I wonder if a box of Wetsuits for the iPhone 7 Plus got labeled as iPhone 7...
    Amazon has gotten horrendous about allowing "free stuff" to be reviewed so of course its most awesome best case ever.

Yeah OK soon will start taxing online purchases when they're made immediately.

Yes, the whole box of 7 Wetsuits being labeled as 7+ is the ONLY explanation I can figure man.
    02-06-2017 10:08 AM
    Black Leather case ordered

Lets see how long I make it with a case on my phone LOL
    02-06-2017 10:26 AM
    Amazon has gotten horrendous about allowing "free stuff" to be reviewed so of course its most awesome best case ever.

Yeah OK soon will start taxing online purchases when they're made immediately.

Yes, the whole box of 7 Wetsuits being labeled as 7+ is the ONLY explanation I can figure man.
    They actually pulled a lot of reviews for free stuff. A lot of my reviews got pulled down because I got tester units. Shame because most of them were me saying how crappie they were lol
    blaine07 likes this.
    02-06-2017 11:01 AM
    They actually pulled a lot of reviews for free stuff. A lot of my reviews got pulled down because I got tester units. Shame because most of them were me saying how crappie they were lol
    The fact that they pull reviews goes to show that you can't trust any reviews that are on the sites!
    Shanicenicolle likes this.
    02-06-2017 11:20 AM
    Found a NÜÜD on eBay for $50...hmm
    blaine07 and akutch34 like this.
    02-06-2017 11:59 AM
    Ha ha ha, oh man. My replacement SwitchEasy Numbers came in. Good news, it's for the 7 Plus. Their free gift they sent me was a screen protector....for a 7. Fantastic, I'm giving the Numbers for the 7 to a friend, guess he's getting a screen protector too.
    blaine07 likes this.
    02-06-2017 12:02 PM
    They did that in Maryland when they opened a facility here. Is there an Amazon facility in Oklahoma?
    Hello fellow Marylander!
    02-06-2017 12:15 PM
    I remember back in the day getting items in my mailbox before the tracking number showed anything but "no information available."
    USPS tracking is definitely bad. I think the only thing worse is FedEx Smart Post. It seems like every time something is sent to me using Smart Post, there end up being several days where the package seems to be in limbo, stuck somewhere between FedEx and USPS. After most of a week, the tracking will finally start "moving" again, and I'll get the package a couple of days later.
    blaine07 and rsgoldens like this.
    02-06-2017 12:16 PM
    Try DHL after recently getting a replacement for my garmin vivosmart HR they tried to deliver it in Florida for 3 days before they realized that it was supposed to go to Alabama.
    02-06-2017 12:18 PM
    Try DHL after recently getting a replacement for my garmin vivosmart HR they tried to deliver it in Florida for 3 days before they realized that it was supposed to go to Alabama.
    Wow 🤦🏼*♂️
    02-06-2017 12:33 PM
    USPS tracking is definitely bad. I think the only thing worse is FedEx Smart Post. It seems like every time something is sent to me using Smart Post, there end up being several days where the package seems to be in limbo, stuck somewhere between FedEx and USPS. After most of a week, the tracking will finally start "moving" again, and I'll get the package a couple of days later.
    I agree, FedEx Smart Post is bad, as is UPS Sure Post.
    Buckeye2009 likes this.
    02-06-2017 12:53 PM
    I've only had DHL delivering when it was coming from international. How's your Garmin Vivosmart HR? I'm looking to replace my Fitbit.
    02-06-2017 12:54 PM
    Hello fellow Marylander!
    Hello! What part of Maryland are you from?
    02-06-2017 12:57 PM
9,653 ... 148149150151152 ...