I forgot about the LifeProof cases muffling sounds.
    Yeah. The sounds from both is much better for/in this model than ever since the speaker in 7+ is better than ever. Completely tolerable just something I felt I should mention. With 6 series was much bigger ordeal as speaker sucked on it lol. 🤦🏼*♂️
    02-05-2017 10:02 PM
    Yeah. The sounds from both is much better for/in this model than ever since the speaker in 7+ is better than ever. Completely tolerable just something I felt I should mention. With 6 series was much bigger ordeal as speaker sucked on it lol. 🤦🏼*♂️

That's good to hear!
    blaine07 likes this.
    02-05-2017 10:03 PM
    Sound on both drastically improves by just opening charge port door I will say that. When I was using Fre I never had anyone mention to me that I was muffled etc. I will say that, too
    02-05-2017 10:03 PM
    On my 6S+ I was continually jamming volume + button with speaker on or off. I couldn't hear that thing to save my life. No idea if that was/is normal but I could not hear well at all with it. With my 7+ on a call on speaker or not I always find myself turning volume to about 3/4 the way up to hear ok. 🤷🏼*♂️
    02-05-2017 10:05 PM
    Apple Care. I fly free. Like eagle.
    I have AC+ too but I learned from the past. Anytime I go a few days without a screen protector, I get a few hair lines scratches on the screen. Never fails.
    blaine07 likes this.
    02-05-2017 10:28 PM
    Apparently plus users buy way more cases... the 7 thread is not anywhere as active as ours
    Agreed.. The 6s Plus thread is dead! I get a kick out of this thread thanks to Truck, Blaine, MzWylie and Metal

This is my go to thread on imore ❤️
    02-05-2017 10:35 PM
    I have AC+ too but I learned from the past. Anytime I go a few days without a screen protector, I get a few hair lines scratches on the screen. Never fails.
    The stupid "button" on my jean pocket is culprit 93.592% of the time 🤦🏼*♂️
    02-05-2017 10:37 PM
    Agreed.. The 6s Plus thread is dead! I get a kick out of this thread thanks to Truck, Blaine, MzWylie and Metal

I have a turnkey addicts collection for 6S+ that needs to go go go lol
    violetjune likes this.
    02-05-2017 10:38 PM
    The stupid "button" on my jean pocket is culprit 93.592% of the time 🤦🏼*♂️
    Now that I think if it, that would make total sense to mine too. I could never figure out how I was getting them since i baby my phones.
    blaine07 likes this.
    02-05-2017 10:40 PM
    Nuud actually looks far better in person...
    Black looks great and much better than my Fisher Price blue.
    02-05-2017 10:42 PM
    Now that I think if it, that would make total sense to mine too. I could never figure out how I was getting them since i baby my phones.
    It's the devil sir. Lol. Every time I put phone in pocket. Every. Single. Time. Glass Klearvier protector I took off in Lieu of this LP had scratches right above home button. I started watching when putting phone in pocket and as i let loose of phone into pocket it catches that stupid snap button thing right above home button on screen Since I've tried to be more careful but... I don't think I can just cut button off all my jeans haha
    02-05-2017 10:42 PM
    Sorry!! Exchange it? Any of the rest of us addicts 'round here would just keep buying all the colors until we found the one LOL 🤷🏼*♂️
    02-05-2017 10:43 PM
    Sorry!! Exchange it? Any of the rest of us addicts 'round here would just keep buying all the colors until we found the one LOL 🤷🏼*♂️
    I have no idea what you're talking about
    blaine07 likes this.
    02-05-2017 10:44 PM
    Let me know if you want to discount that bad boy and send it my way! I absolutely loved the color you posted, even if it's a "dud" color. Blue is my fave right after orange!
    blaine07 likes this.
    02-05-2017 10:52 PM
    Let me know if you want to discount that bad boy and send it my way! I absolutely loved the color you posted, even if it's a "dud" color. Blue is my fave right after orange!
    Why they no make orange? Maybe we need to form a riot up there at LP?
    felloffthetruck likes this.
    02-05-2017 10:53 PM

Oh crap. Build that following.
    blaine07 and violetjune like this.
    02-05-2017 10:54 PM
    https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201...4fce781d5c.jpg

I have a turnkey addicts collection for 6S+ that needs to go go go lol
    I've been eye balling your 6s Plus collection since you posted it! Especially that white battery case on the left . Oh and maybe that orange  case.. If that's what it is..
    blaine07 likes this.
    02-05-2017 10:55 PM
    I've considered reviewing cases but I don't have a good camera... and really have no means to do drop tests and that's 1/2 of what any good review has.

Wylie, this week I hope you sit on your beans if your going to Apple Store this week..
    02-05-2017 10:56 PM
    I've been eye balling your 6s Plus collection since you posted it! Especially that white battery case on the left
    Got two of them things. The Kuners were/are reasonably hard to get. Minimally sized, increased battery life AND +16gb of storage was pretty neat.

I've considered breaking collection up but goodness don't want to have to go to post office 900 times and get slaughtered on shipping
    violetjune likes this.
    02-05-2017 10:57 PM

Oh boy, everyone wants to be known for spending far too much money on things ha ha. Well I have 4 or 5 reviews to write in the next couple weeks depending on whether or not my replacement case gets in early enough tomorrow. Then in a couple weeks I'll have a 2 or 3 new ones and a comparative review or 2. This is going to be a busy month.......
    violetjune and blaine07 like this.
    02-05-2017 10:59 PM
    Got two of them things. The Kuners were/are reasonably hard to get. Minimally sized, increased battery life AND +16gb of storage was pretty neat.

I've considered breaking collection up but goodness don't want to have to go to post office 900 times and get slaughtered on shipping
    You can sell them as a "Lot" on EBay... All or nothing!
    blaine07 likes this.
    02-05-2017 10:59 PM
    You can sell them as a "Lot" on EBay... All or nothing!
    Debated it. Figure someone in my family may eventually get "into this century" and I'd let them have pick of litter but doesn't seem to be happening anytime soon.
    violetjune likes this.
    02-05-2017 11:01 PM
    I've considered reviewing cases but I don't have a good camera... and really have no means to do drop tests and that's 1/2 of what any good review has.

Wylie, this week I hope you sit on your beans if your going to Apple Store this week..
    I wish I could do drop tests as well. That would help a lot. All you really need is a light box and any camera should be good enough.
    blaine07 likes this.
    Oh boy, everyone wants to be known for spending far too much money on things ha ha. Well I have 4 or 5 reviews to write in the next couple weeks depending on whether or not my replacement case gets in early enough tomorrow. Then in a couple weeks I'll have a 2 or 3 new ones and a comparative review or 2. This is going to be a busy month.......
    Do you do written or video? I could do written, but I tend to ramble too much to be able to do a video.

Two new LP replacements should be here this week. Looking forward to putting the black back in rotation.
    blaine07 likes this.
    Yeah it's nice to see others doing the spending now.. I was pretty active last year with my 6s+ in the phone case thread... I still buy cases, but definitely slowed down for now
    Spencerdl and blaine07 like this.
    02-05-2017 11:03 PM
9,272 ... 145146147148149 ...