Me neither!
    My screen has been naked since day one.
    nnahorski likes this.
    02-05-2017 09:00 PM
    Me neither!
    I usually don't but in situation I'm in now playing Nuud I don't have much choice until Amazon decides if I'll get a Wetsuit for a plus or not. 🤦🏼*♂️

Randomly quickly cut this matte PET film for Plus phone I had laying around down and works pretty good with Nuud. I forgot that I kind of liked matte feel/look. I'm 95% more worried about scratches on screen than dropping and breaking screen. I feel as if Nuud would protect screen in event of a fall.. sans my silly self not dropping it in a pile of rocks in a parking lot that is haha.
    02-05-2017 09:01 PM
    Cringe
    felloffthetruck likes this.
    02-05-2017 09:01 PM
    Cringe
    Apple Care. I fly free. Like eagle.
    nnahorski likes this.
    02-05-2017 09:02 PM
    I'd try that but I've had my screen saved by tempered glass screen protectors in the past.
    I got apple care and Asurion but my OCD can't handle scratches haha.
    felloffthetruck and mach1man like this.
    I repeat. I am anti screen protector.
    jlczl likes this.
    02-05-2017 09:04 PM
    I'd try that but I've had my screen saved by tempered glass screen protectors in the past.
    Yeah had a old android 3 days once. Had glass on it because I fell for a $40 from a carrier at the time.. oh how I was young and nieve. LOL. Broke protector and not phone glass. Ever since I've been sold on them. But it WAS one of those freak pile of parking lot rocks i speak of above haha. Only me
    I usually don't but in situation I'm in now playing Nuud I don't have much choice until Amazon decides if I'll get a Wetsuit for a plus or not. 🤦🏼*♂️

Randomly quickly cut this matte PET film for Plus phone I had laying around down and works pretty good with Nuud. I forgot that I kind of liked matte feel/look. I'm 95% more worried about scratches on screen than dropping and breaking screen. I feel as if Nuud would protect screen in event of a fall.. sans my silly self not dropping it in a pile of rocks in a parking lot that is haha.
    I used the matte or anti glare before I got into the habit of using tempered glass. I actually liked them! I'm considering a Lifeproof Nuud instead of the Wetsuit because of the charging port.
    blaine07 likes this.
    I repeat. I am anti screen protector.
    Your fired LOL
    felloffthetruck likes this.
    I used the matte or anti glare before I got into the habit of using tempered glass. I actually liked them! I'm considering a Lifeproof Nuud instead of the Wetsuit because of the charging port.
    Lifeproof Nuud and Fre I both like, now that I got a NOT Newton ladened Fre. For me, I think I prefer Nuud with screen protection over Fre tho. Something about the Fre I just don't like as much. BUT I will say, I expect everyone is right whose saying clear back on Nuud is going to be scratch laden.

Took the 7 Wetsuit out of box earlier... really felt good in hand, aside I was missing phones weight. Liked the feel of back myself.
    02-05-2017 09:06 PM
    Yeah had a old android 3 days once. Had glass on it because I fell for a $40 from a carrier at the time.. oh how I was young and nieve. LOL. Broke protector and not phone glass. Ever since I've been sold on them. But it WAS one of those freak pile of parking lot rocks i speak of above haha. Only me
    I've probably broken ten tempered glass screen protectors across various phones since 2013 when I started using them, and each time the screen was fine! It's cheaper to replace the tempered glass, even at the $40 you paid, that it is to replace the screen, pay the insurance deductible, or pay the AppleCare fee for a screen replacement.
    blaine07 likes this.
    02-05-2017 09:08 PM
    Lifeproof Nuud and Fre I both like, now that I got a NOT Newton ladened Fre. For me, I think I prefer Nuud with screen protection over Fre tho. Something about the Fre I just don't like as much. BUT I will say, I expect everyone is right whose saying clear back on Nuud is going to be scratch laden.

Took the 7 Wetsuit out of box earlier... really felt good in hand, aside I was missing phones weight. Liked the feel of back myself.
    I liked how the Wetsuit back didn't look like it would scratch like the Nuud. What's the back of the Wetsuit made of? But it won't fit Anker cables and those are the ones I use most often.
    02-05-2017 09:10 PM
    Funny I have AC+ as well but refuse to not have a screen protector and case. Likely though it's because I typically get rid of my devices to get the new one when it comes out. Lol
    blaine07 likes this.
    02-05-2017 09:17 PM
    I liked how the Wetsuit back didn't look like it would scratch like the Nuud. What's the back of the Wetsuit made of? But it won't fit Anker cables and those are the ones I use most often.
    Not sure? Didn't pay TOO close of attention. Semi textured though. Hard-ish rubber. Maybe after Truck watches Super Bowl he can chime in and be more specific?
    02-05-2017 09:26 PM
    Funny I have AC+ as well but refuse to not have a screen protector and case. Likely though it's because I typically get rid of my devices to get the new one when it comes out. Lol
    I look at cases and screen protectors as insurance for the insurance!
    blaine07 and mumfoau like this.
    02-05-2017 09:27 PM
    Not sure? Didn't pay TOO close of attention. Semi textured though. Hard-ish rubber. Maybe after Truck watches Super Bowl he can chime in and be more specific?
    Sounds good! If you were to purchase either the Nuud or Wetsuit again, which would it be and why?
    blaine07 likes this.
    02-05-2017 09:27 PM
    I get an annual upgrade every year. Or every six months depending on how I feel. This guy is not going to be in the family long enough to be dinged
    blaine07 likes this.
    02-05-2017 09:30 PM
    Sounds good! If you were to purchase either the Nuud or Wetsuit again, which would it be and why?
    I honestly can't answer that until I truly get to try Wetsuit for 7+. A lot of qualities I like about Fre/Nuud. Nuud > Fre for sure. I definitely also liked what I felt with Wetsuit for 7 in hand, but similar to you... no Anker may just deal break Wetsuit. It felt/looked like lightning nub would go into phone fully as bottom on Wetsuit is rather thin but..

For sure winner of all the lot is Nuud though at moment. I however reserve the right to change my opinion for any time at any reason though LOL
    02-05-2017 09:30 PM
    Oh man that case wall today was tempting. But the worst was seeing firsthand how pretty that ceramic Apple Watch is.

Holy crap.
    blaine07 likes this.
    02-05-2017 09:35 PM
    Target has series 1 watches for $199.99....I may be tempted to do it to try it out and try it out on a brand new watch
    blaine07 likes this.
    02-05-2017 09:36 PM
    Target has series 1 watches for $199.99....I may be tempted to do it to try it out and try it out on a brand new watch
    I have a series 0 to see if I'd like AW. Really useful. Especially to screen dings and see if anything needs my immediate attention or can't wait. It's a QOL improver. I essentially work/field calls around the clock so definitely helps me prioritize work VS Home balance at a glance.
    02-05-2017 09:38 PM
    I honestly can't answer that until I truly get to try Wetsuit for 7+. A lot of qualities I like about Fre/Nuud. Nuud > Fre for sure. I definitely also liked what I felt with Wetsuit for 7 in hand, but similar to you... no Anker may just deal break Wetsuit. It felt/looked like lightning nub would go into phone fully as bottom on Wetsuit is rather thin but..

For sure winner of all the lot is Nuud though at moment. I however reserve the right to change my opinion for any time at any reason though LOL
    I might just get a Nuud then!
    02-05-2017 09:57 PM
    I might just get a Nuud then!
    Rent it from BB. I think their return policy is OK

I should note one more thing I just thought of... haven't had a phone call yet but I think by a tiny amount the media/music sound on Fre is slightly better than that of the Nuud. Nuud doesn't sound horrible by any accord but I just think Fre sounds slightly better. I'm worried that on a call though with Nuud I won't be able to turn volume up/down if I need too haha
    02-05-2017 09:59 PM
    Rent it from BB. I think their return policy is OK

I should note one more thing I just thought of... haven't had a phone call yet but I think by a tiny amount the media/music sound on Fre is slightly better than that of the Nuud. Nuud doesn't sound horrible by any accord but I just think Fre sounds slightly better. I'm worried that on a call though with Nuud I won't be able to turn volume up/down if I need too haha
    I forgot about the LifeProof cases muffling sounds.
    02-05-2017 10:00 PM
9,658 ... 144145146147148 ...