Did you have to pay the shipping filling out the LP warranty online? What was the total they charged you for shipping?
    Like $4 or something
    felloffthetruck likes this.
    02-04-2017 08:23 AM
    My Burkley case is out for delivery via UPS, unless they messed up, it is indeed on a truck in my city. Supposed delivery before noon. So in the next three hours. I'm really looking forward to this case. And my SwitchEasy case, the actual 7 Plus one I ordered, should be here Monday.
    02-04-2017 08:47 AM
    02-04-2017 08:55 AM
    Skin removed. Back to naked for me.
    02-04-2017 08:57 AM
    Skin removed. Back to naked for me.
    I'm running naked right now with my popsocket...I'm freaking out a little since I wear a ring and it keeps touching the back. Skin will be here as soon at the mail drops it off though.
    02-04-2017 09:00 AM
    This Burkley case is something else. I wish it didn't have such a rigid non leather bumper, though that's negligible with the rest. The magnetic hold for the case to hold it to the wallet is nice, gives you some play room. Definitely going to spend some time with this one before writing a review. Here are some pics.

02-04-2017 09:16 AM
    My Burkley case is out for delivery via UPS, unless they messed up, it is indeed on a truck in my city. Supposed delivery before noon. So in the next three hours. I'm really looking forward to this case. And my SwitchEasy case, the actual 7 Plus one I ordered, should be here Monday.
    Nice.
    02-04-2017 09:35 AM
    I'm running naked right now with my popsocket...I'm freaking out a little since I wear a ring and it keeps touching the back. Skin will be here as soon at the mail drops it off though.
    The phones are tougher then people give them credit for. I was naked 98% of the time since I got the 7 plus and the phone is pristine.
    02-04-2017 10:19 AM
    This Burkley case is something else. I wish it didn't have such a rigid non leather bumper, though that's negligible with the rest. The magnetic hold for the case to hold it to the wallet is nice, gives you some play room. Definitely going to spend some time with this one before writing a review. Here are some pics.

https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201...5f08c2acac.jpg
    https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201...ca4774e1f4.jpg
    https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201...ea9c93988f.jpg
    https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201...ec255034d7.jpg
    https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201...1f4e8c5341.jpg
    I'm sold on this case. It's so pretty.

Sea blue is still lost in Montana and when I checked my yard stick outside we've gotten a total of seven frigging inches. At least it finally stopped snowing for a little bit. ❄️☃️
    akutch34 likes this.
    02-04-2017 10:30 AM
    So I put my Speck Presidio on because I'm skiing this weekend. I put it on Monday because I need to get used to a case ( lord I hate it) and in the last week I have dropped my phone more than I've dropped my last 4 iPhones combined. Including a faceplant on concrete in the parking lot.

I can't wait to get this case off. lol.
    I have the grip model. I have yet to drop the phone. The non grip presidio was so slippery I returned it.
    02-04-2017 10:36 AM
    I have the grip model. I have yet to drop the phone. The non grip presidio was so slippery I returned it.
    If I recall I also dropped my iPhone a few times in the grip case because ...well, I don't know. Maybe a texture thing. I still like them though, I think they're much improved over the last Specks.
    02-04-2017 10:39 AM
    The phones are tougher then people give them credit for. I was naked 98% of the time since I got the 7 plus and the phone is pristine.
    Agreed. They just aren't farm life tough is all. I live on a farm, used to run my phones naked, and then I shattered my 4s front and back. Otterbox form then on. Just started using the LP with the 6s+ though.
    02-04-2017 11:12 AM
    Agreed. They just aren't farm life tough is all. I live on a farm, used to run my phones naked, and then I shattered my 4s front and back. Otterbox form then on. Just started using the LP with the 6s+ though.
    Yeah. And I'm an anti cootie queen, and feel LP gives it adequate protection from gross germs at the hospital. I think I'm going to bounce back and forth between my leathers and LPs from now on.
    zachpenguin likes this.
    02-04-2017 11:14 AM
    Yeah. And I'm an anti cootie queen, and feel LP gives it adequate protection from gross germs at the hospital. I think I'm going to bounce back and forth between my leathers and LPs from now on.
    I'm trying this no case thing. I had a skin for my last LP, which made it different from everyone else's. If skinit would make them for the 7+ version I'd go back in a heartbeat and just add the popsocket to the back. This little suction cup thing is amazing.
    02-04-2017 11:17 AM
    I'm trying this no case thing. I had a skin for my last LP, which made it different from everyone else's. If skinit would make them for the 7+ version I'd go back in a heartbeat and just add the popsocket to the back. This little suction cup thing is amazing.
    Have you tried DecalGirl or whatever her name is? She creates skins for cases.
    02-04-2017 11:18 AM
    I haven't looked in a long time. I use skinit mainly because I get tons of coupon codes. I used a 50% off one to get my design for $7 shipped.
    02-04-2017 11:19 AM
    No Sea Blue silicone love?
    02-04-2017 11:20 AM
    02-04-2017 11:21 AM
    No Sea Blue silicone love?
    No. I'm gonna sit on my leathers for awhile before I go with a silicone. My sweaty anxiety hands might not be a good match for a silicone. I keep watching those videos I posted though, and drool on myself.
    02-04-2017 11:23 AM
    No. I'm gonna sit on my leathers for awhile before I go with a silicone. My sweaty anxiety hands might not be a good match for a silicone. I keep watching those videos I posted though, and drool on myself.
    I've been using the ocean blue silicone. It's really not as bad as you would think. I have really oily skin and didn't have a problem. Not so much with lint from my pockets though...
    02-04-2017 11:26 AM
    I've been using the ocean blue silicone. It's really not as bad as you would think. I have really oily skin and didn't have a problem. Not so much with lint from my pockets though...
    That's the darker one right? I want the sea blue teal looking one.

I wish we could start a case trading thread! It's getting to that point where people are living in case excess!
    AppleKarma likes this.
    02-04-2017 11:29 AM
    That's the darker one right? I want the sea blue teal looking one.

I wish we could start a case trading thread! It's getting to that point where people are living in case excess!
    Yep. The darker of the two. I like the contrast of the lighter cases...i just prefer the darker. I fought really hard between the two colors. I told myself only one Apple case though.
    02-04-2017 11:31 AM
    I'm sold on this case. It's so pretty.

Sea blue is still lost in Montana and when I checked my yard stick outside we've gotten a total of seven frigging inches. At least it finally stopped snowing for a little bit. ❄️☃️
    The biggest issue I have the case right now is the stiffness of the buttons. It's a polycarbonate frame, however I'm still hoping the buttons loosen up over time. Other than that, it's really nice, European leather.
    02-04-2017 11:33 AM
    With the skin, there are no problems with fit with the case? I am thinking about doing this myself with different skin from dbrand and a apple silicone/leather case.
    02-04-2017 12:12 PM

USPS snuck up on me this morning while I was crying to the snow gods.
    02-04-2017 12:28 PM
9,658 ... 132133134135136 ...