The 7 version is revised in many ways, I believe. Not sure a comparison for 6s would be comparable enough?
    Mine will be here tomorrow.
    blaine07 likes this.
    01-26-2017 09:52 PM
    Mine will be here tomorrow.
    Order Dog and Bone for me too mate? Do a comparison? Pweeeze? Amazon has D&G in stock. No like and return lol
    01-26-2017 09:53 PM
    I like the colors of the life proofs they look great, but I like my glass screen protectors and not gonna find my self dropping my plus in the water like I did with the s7 edge
    blaine07 and AppleKarma like this.
    01-26-2017 10:00 PM
    White  silicone looks good on the jet black!
    01-26-2017 10:02 PM
    Trying so hard to not pull trigger. Still think I want to give D&G my money > Lifeproof, again. Had D&G Wetsuit for iPhone 6 and really liked it... looks like it's quite improved since, too.

https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201...8f9c53a81a.jpg

Wish there was a good Nuud VS Wetsuit comparison.
    Is that the Wetsuit Waterproof/Rugged or the Wetsuit Impact Waterproof/Rugged?
    01-26-2017 10:07 PM
    Is that the Wetsuit Waterproof/Rugged or the Wetsuit Impact Waterproof/Rugged?
    Just regular Wetsuit. Want to use their separate glass screen protector made to fit into screen cut out. The impact comes with a screen protector. Most compatible to "Fre". Their regular Wetsuit is bare glass without the additional glass screen protector; their "Nuud"
    01-26-2017 10:13 PM
    Forgot to mention I dropped my phone for the first time yesterday on hardwood flooring in my mophie juice pack air case.
    01-26-2017 10:16 PM
    Time to put a hold on cases, just ordered 2 more so when I get home next week I'll have 3 or 4 new cases. I'm still waiting on Ghostek Cloak 2, it's shipping from China on a carrier that's impossible to track for anyone. My G-Case was delivered today, and by next weekend I'll have a SwitchEasy TPU case, and a Patchworks FlexGuard.
    01-27-2017 12:17 AM
    Time to put a hold on cases, just ordered 2 more so when I get home next week I'll have 3 or 4 new cases. I'm still waiting on Ghostek Cloak 2, it's shipping from China on a carrier that's impossible to track for anyone. My G-Case was delivered today, and by next weekend I'll have a SwitchEasy TPU case, and a Patchworks FlexGuard.
    I had the switcheasy flash tpu case. Sent it back, felt it was a waste of $20. Was more of a scratch protector than anything.
    01-27-2017 12:20 AM
    I had the switcheasy flash tpu case. Sent it back, felt it was a waste of $20. Was more of a scratch protector than anything.
    Well hopefully mine is better, and it was only $10. I ordered the Numbers case.
    01-27-2017 12:38 AM
    Just regular Wetsuit. Want to use their separate glass screen protector made to fit into screen cut out. The impact comes with a screen protector. Most compatible to "Fre". Their regular Wetsuit is bare glass without the additional glass screen protector; their "Nuud"
    Thanks I'll look at it again. It looked like the Wetsuit Impact had a built in tempered glass screen protector, which is better than what the Lifeproof Fre has.
    blaine07 and felloffthetruck like this.
    01-27-2017 03:22 AM
    I think the Apple cases are the best , I've been trying others and some reason I keep going back to the Apple made case, had the commuter but the top left and right sides are so weak so dust gets under, and now I see them for 25 bucks at Best Buy geez
    Brooke5795 likes this.
    01-27-2017 06:02 AM
    Order Dog and Bone for me too mate? Do a comparison? Pweeeze? Amazon has D&G in stock. No like and return lol
    Might order the Dog & Bone Wetsuit Impact but can't decide on the all black or the black and orange one.
    blaine07 likes this.
    01-27-2017 07:54 AM
    Might order the Dog & Bone Wetsuit Impact but can't decide on the all black or the black and orange one.
    Let me know if you don't like it lol? 🤷🏼*♂️
    felloffthetruck likes this.
    01-27-2017 07:58 AM
    Have the NÜÜD coming today but don't know what to do about screen protection. What good is a rugged waterproof case that leaves your screen wide open to scratches and damage. If you don't care about scratches or damage to your screen why worry about the back of the phone?

Have prime so I might just try the Dog & Bone Wetsuit Impact also.
    Last edited by felloffthetruck; 01-27-2017 at 08:20 AM.
    blaine07 likes this.
    01-27-2017 08:08 AM
    01-27-2017 08:44 AM
    So, is the NÜÜD larger than the Fré or about the same size?
    01-27-2017 08:52 AM
    So, is the NÜÜD larger than the Fré or about the same size?
    NÜÜD is slightly thicker in the front than the Fré. They feel the same, but if you look at the back you can see how they've reinforced the bumper ring on the NÜÜD. Both feel good in hand, feel the same in hand except the NÜÜD has the acrylic feeling back and the only material sameness is the front plate on the NÜÜD. They did an awesome job redesigning the NÜÜD in my opinion.
    blaine07, AppleKarma and Spencerdl like this.
    01-27-2017 08:55 AM
    And yes, I like seeing my shiny iPhone back. It looks great, and with the smooth back I can put decals on it pretty flush too if I wanted to.
    Spencerdl likes this.
    01-27-2017 08:56 AM
    Have the NÜÜD coming today but don't know what to do about screen protection. What good is a rugged waterproof case that leaves your screen wide open to scratches and damage. If you don't care about scratches or damage to your screen why worry about the back of the phone?

Have prime so I might just try the Dog & Bone Wetsuit Impact also.
    Yeah the Wetsuit is open to touch glass of screen but D&G sells a GLASS screen protector compatible with the Wetsuit.

Wetsuit impact is the "frè" and has glass screen protector built in.

I want to try one or other but if I get just Wetsuit it's plus another $29 for their compatible glass screen protector. And Amazon last I looked doesn't have D&G glass screen protector for just Wetsuit.

Aaron the Ho really likes the impact with screen protector built in but in my head... will it have halos and rainbows included in steep purchase price like the Fre?

I don't know what to do.
    01-27-2017 08:58 AM
    So is it safe to say the back of the nuud will scratch like crazy and look like junk after a while ?
    01-27-2017 09:10 AM
    So is it safe to say the back of the nuud will scratch like crazy and look like junk after a while ?
    If it's the same plastic as past NÜÜD'S then Yes.
    01-27-2017 09:16 AM
    Yeah the Wetsuit is open to touch glass of screen but D&G sells a GLASS screen protector compatible with the Wetsuit.

Wetsuit impact is the "frè" and has glass screen protector built in.

I want to try one or other but if I get just Wetsuit it's plus another $29 for their compatible glass screen protector. And Amazon last I looked doesn't have D&G glass screen protector for just Wetsuit.

Aaron the Ho really likes the impact with screen protector built in but in my head... will it have halos and rainbows included in steep purchase price like the Fre?

I don't know what to do.
    If I order the Dog & Bone it would be the impact with built in glass.
    01-27-2017 09:18 AM
    If I order the Dog & Bone it would be the impact with built in glass.
    I wish aftermarket screen protectors worked with regular Wetsuit. On my 6 the glass screen protector I had pre-existing to Wetsuit was able to be carefully sandwiched in without buying their glass screen protector. Wonder if same is true now with Wetsuit...
    01-27-2017 09:19 AM
    I wish aftermarket screen protectors worked with regular Wetsuit. On my 6 the glass screen protector I had pre-existing to Wetsuit was able to be carefully sandwiched in without buying their glass screen protector. Wonder if same is true now with Wetsuit...
    Look at this video. The 7 version has been much improved over this 6s plus model.

Don't see any rainbows or halos in this video.

01-27-2017 09:21 AM
9,272 ... 104105106107108 ...