iPhone 7 Plus Only --- Pre-Order thread

Pipester

Mar 18, 2011
Visit site
I ordered my Matte Black 128 from AT&T on 9/16. They say It'll ship between 10/21 and 10/28.

If it wasn't for their crazy awesome $650 bill credit, I would have bought one in the store, and probably had one by now.

Any one else order form AT&T seeing bumped up shipping dates?

Ah1_2

Oct 2, 2016
Visit site
Just got one of my iPhone 7 shipped the estimated date was 11-17 oct but I see it shipped today with delivery date of 11th.

jimbrayjr

Oct 6, 2016
Visit site
Re: iPhone 7 Plus Only --- Pre-Order waiting thread

i ordered the 7plus with 256 memory ,got it sept 23,gave it back 5 minutes after recieving it.why? the screen was backwards iphone 7 plus.jpg:cant-watch:
now,instead of them ordering me a repair phone,they cancelled my contract,and put me into the system as if i never ordered a phone,so my phone will show up sometime after thanksgiving.UGH!!!!!!

dstrauss

Sep 4, 2014
Visit site
So much for premature joy - stuck in Incheon, Korea, Republic of for last two days...

Actually, if you can believe UPS, it went from China to Korea back to China and now back to Korea...is Samsung in charge of shipping?

UPDATE - guess I should be glad my only issue is shipping after yesterday's Southwest Airlines incident with a replacement Galaxy Note 7...:cant-watch:

Last edited:

Rob Phillips

iPhone X & Apple TV Champion, Moderator
Champion
May 1, 2012
Visit site
UPDATE 2 - how insane can Apple shipping be anymore - left China 10/4; arrived in Lubbock, TX today (10/7), two hours away, and departed there one hour ago - care to guess the estimated delivery? END OF DAY Tuesday, 10/11...:confused::huh::mad:

Once an iPhone leaves Apple's facility it's in the hands of the carrier. This isn't really an Apple issue at this point.

dstrauss

Sep 4, 2014
Visit site
Technically it is, because Apple gives you no option to do an expedited delivery like every other product they sell in the online store. That said, the GREAT news is they are going to deliver today, and not Tuesday. Talked to UPS, and 10/11 was the original delivery schedule from the 10/4 handover - I'll go turn the rant down a bit.

puck28

Oct 2, 2016
Visit site
Whoops didn't read your new post.....Hope you got it today. Still waiting for mine to ship. Suppose to get it between the 12th and the 18th.

puck28

Oct 2, 2016
Visit site
Well my IPhone 7+ Matte Black ordered September 18th through Apple Store online (Verizon) finally went to preparing to ship last night (Oct 7th). I was also charged by Apple. Now just waiting for it to actually ship and get confirmation. Since it is now the weekend might have to wait til Monday or Tuesday. Can't wait. Will be getting phone soon.

nokia4life

Aug 6, 2012
Visit site
Why the thread is dead ? Everyone still waiting for jb still ������

I am almost to the point of cxl'ing my jet black 7 plus 128gb the reason well I am still p*ssed off at the fact that I logged in at 2:01 central and apple's site did not let me in until 2:10 central on 9-9 and guess what I am still waiting for my phone it will arrive per the latest on Nov 11th. You know how hard it is to log into Apple site and see ships in 9 weeks, now ships in 5 weeks, now deliver on 11-11. This sucks never in my iPhone pre-order experience has this happened from the 3gs, 4, 4s, 5, 5s, 6plus, 6splus its freaking nuts we are still waiting. Meanwhile, Apple makes the phone available in more place, and now the sim free are available, but the guy who stayed up finally got in 10mins after open on 9-9 is still waiting literally a month to go before I will get my phone. uhhhhhhhhhhgggg

Dinesh rajagopalan

Feb 4, 2015
Visit site
I am almost to the point of cxl'ing my jet black 7 plus 128gb the reason well I am still p*ssed off at the fact that I logged in at 2:01 central and apple's site did not let me in until 2:10 central on 9-9 and guess what I am still waiting for my phone it will arrive per the latest on Nov 11th. You know how hard it is to log into Apple site and see ships in 9 weeks, now ships in 5 weeks, now deliver on 11-11. This sucks never in my iPhone pre-order experience has this happened from the 3gs, 4, 4s, 5, 5s, 6plus, 6splus its freaking nuts we are still waiting. Meanwhile, Apple makes the phone available in more place, and now the sim free are available, but the guy who stayed up finally got in 10mins after open on 9-9 is still waiting literally a month to go before I will get my phone. uhhhhhhhhhhgggg

Yes . I can feel the pain . I ordered at 8 AM est and having same nov 11 date .  messed up big time .

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FMHPro