iPhone 7 Plus Only --- Pre-Order thread

rudyalexc

Jun 23, 2014
Visit site
Seeing how things went wrong with delivery for a lot of people who ordered directly from Apple, I will definitely stick to my chances with Verizon

Reserved phone with IUP program from Apple and got it the same day, without any pre-order or shipping drama. Got to the store, told them I wasn't going to use IUP but rather upgrade through Verizon.

Crusader1

Sep 29, 2016
Visit site
Re: iPhone 7 Plus Only --- Pre-Order waiting thread

I ordered my 7 Plus on 9/28 through AT&T and received a projected ship date of 11/9 . I ordered Black at 128GB . A little surprised at the length of time but I'm sure the wait will be worth it .

Sep 17, 2016
Visit site
My phone was shipped on Thursday via USPS. Tracking shows being picked up on Friday in Tennessee with unknown listed for delivery date. One day later and the tracking info is unchanged. Does it really just sit without moving?

BrayBreBai

Sep 13, 2016
Visit site
My phone was shipped on Thursday via USPS. Tracking shows being picked up on Friday in Tennessee with unknown listed for delivery date. One day later and the tracking info is unchanged. Does it really just sit without moving?

Sometimes, yes. My phone arrived in Atlanta on a Monday and I didn't get it until Thursday. They said something about an arrival doesn't mean it has arrived, it's all about the destination scan

Sep 17, 2016
Visit site
I guess I didn't need to worry. I received a text saying my phone is now in my hometown Spokane. There were no texts between Tennessee and Spokane WA. Can't wait to pick it up on Monday. Ordered on 9/9 10:23am pst. JB 7+ 256gb

Pedro Hicken

Oct 26, 2014
Visit site
You're the first I've ever heard of their phone getting shipped regular mail

I didn't think it was normal. The tracking report says priority mail for the product type. Is that better than regular mail?

Mine is being delivered by standard mail too. I have a case, watch and phone coming and whilst the watch and case are ready to ship now (and have been for awhile) ive had them merged together. The iphone is now holding everything up from China.

puck28

Oct 2, 2016
Visit site
I ordered the Iphone 7+ Black 256k on Sept 18 through Apple and enrolled in the Upgrade program.. 2-3 weeks shipping with a delivery date Oct 12th-Oct 18th.

tmcleod94

Nov 24, 2013
Visit site
Ordered a Jet Black 128GB 7+ on 9/9 @ 3:10am from the Apple site, originally had a ship date between Oct 5-12. My phone shipped on 9/28. It's went from Zhegzhou, to Incheon, to Anchorage, to Louisville Kentucky. Looks like it will arrive in Toronto on Tuesday or Wednesday.

nokia4life

Aug 6, 2012
Visit site
Still waiting for me ordered jet black 128gb 2:05am pre order kickoff and boom November delivery so yeah mine still says the same processng deliver in 5 weeks. just freaking sucks I want to cancel so bad and just order one of colors I really don't like tired of waiting.

KelseyRo4

Jul 15, 2015
Visit site
I have an expected ship date of 11/30. That's ridiculous. I'm seriously considering cancelling the damn thing altogether

eyecrispy

iPhone 7, iPad Pro & Apple Watch Champion
Sep 26, 2012
Visit site
I have an expected ship date of 11/30. That's ridiculous. I'm seriously considering cancelling the damn thing altogether

Are you close to an Apple Store? If so they're getting pretty regular stock there. You would be able to land one before 11/30.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tomwex73