iPhone 7 Plus Only --- Pre-Order thread

Chief G-Hawk

Nov 16, 2012
Visit site
Just placed an order for iPhone 7 Plus 256 GB Black Verizon Model on apple.com yesterday and have the 10/25/16 to 11/1/16 delivery date. I currently have the 7 Plus 128 GB Black Verizon model to tide me by.

Stone Cold RN

Nov 8, 2015
Visit site
I ordered my 32g matte black 7 plus on 9/9 at 1330. It was in Louisville on Friday night. Finally got to my store around 1300 today. Picked it up at 1600 after work. I have only put it down to eat dinner. I actually enjoyed setting it up as a new phone. STOKED!

metllicamilitia

Ambassador
Dec 25, 2011
Visit site
Well, T-Mobile has failed shipping on the last promised date, so far. This is a joint disappointment between T-Mobile and UPS. I'll honestly be surprised if I see my phone before Friday.

Eric Ton

Apr 22, 2013
Visit site
I gave up waiting for the 32gb black and 128gb jet black that were ordered on the 17th. I instead went ahead and reserved 2 x 256gb black iphone plus through iphone upgrade program then paid full price yesterday, so happy, no more waiting

llfloyd79

Jul 10, 2011
Visit site
Phone is finally on the truck for delivery. I had an estimated shipping date of the 9/19 thru the 9/26. I ordered the Matte black 7 Plus 256GB.

jameslaz

Jun 17, 2010
Visit site
Wow, I'm surprised, UPS actually picked it up today. Next Day Air, I'll have it Wednesday. Because according to UPS Next Day means two days.

Yes to UPS Next Day Air Service means 2 days for some bizarre reason. Mine said delivery by end of day yesterday all day until about 11 pm then it switched to today. I really didn't think I was going to get it yesterday it was still in Kentucky and UPS had not even received it yet and I am in Arizona. So just because T-Mobile says it has shipped what they mean is well we are kind of thinking about maybe shipping some day possibly when we get around to it!!!

I am happy to say the according to my tracking info my phone is now here in Phoenix and should by at my door today, but once again I will believe it when I see it!!

May you all get yours way a head of schedule.....

dstrauss

Sep 4, 2014
Visit site
Congratulations to all those getting "early" surprises. I ordered a black iP7+ 256gb on 9//10 (direct from Apple) and there has been no change in the 10/5-10/11 delivery date. I assume it is punishment for having dared to try a Galaxy Note 7 that was returned under recall (when I came to my senses - truly Steve, I apologize - please give me early release from no phone purgatory)...

jameslaz

Jun 17, 2010
Visit site
Congratulations to all those getting "early" surprises. I ordered a black iP7+ 256gb on 9//10 (direct from Apple) and there has been no change in the 10/5-10/11 delivery date. I assume it is punishment for having dared to try a Galaxy Note 7 that was returned under recall (when I came to my senses - truly Steve, I apologize - please give me early release from no phone purgatory)...

A Galaxy Note 7? I think maybe Tim Cook is out to get you now!!! You may be the very last one to get the iPhone 7 Plus.
If I can find it in my heart to forgive your laps in judgment maybe Apple can to. I vote they move you to the top of the list and ship your phone ASAP!!!

Pedro Hicken

Oct 26, 2014
Visit site
BY THE POWER OF APPLE!

a0cba98a72eee4d06513e20a58e7d539.jpg

walkingrock

Jan 13, 2010
Visit site
It's on the FedEx truck, out for delivery! Finally! It's been sitting in their sort facility 30 minutes from my house since Saturday! Of course, I have to go to work today, hoping it will get here before I leave. But, my Zagg screen isn't getting here until Friday, so, not sure I want to take it out yet anyway! :sarcastic: My watch is arriving Friday, also! So, it's early, and the phone is earlier than it was supposed to be also, it's just such a long wait from preorder to getting them!!

TekNinja81

Nov 19, 2012
Visit site
Well, I'll be damned.

Apparently Canada Post attempted to deliver the phone just before 2pm today... I was home, but either they didn't knock or they knocked *very* quietly -- and left the notification slip in my mailbox saying I'd have to pick it up after 1PM tomorrow. Very frustrating.

I still have not received any notification from Telus that the phone had even shipped yet, but the Order Accepted email link to check status does now indicate Canada Post has it for delivery. And *their* site only stated that the package was "in transit" -- not even scanned for ship out. Ugh.

Well, at least I'll have my phone tomorrow afternoon, finally!

dannyb901

Feb 13, 2011
Visit site
Order the matte black 256 model on the 16th at my local Verizon store. I had a ship date of the middle of October but received a tracking number Monday from Verizon but couldn't get any details and then yesterday afternoon UPS knocks on the door with it. iMoreAppImg_20160928_092725.jpg