iPhone 7 Plus Only --- Pre-Order thread

afctee

Distinguished
May 22, 2016
Visit site
OMGoodness, I'm going to sleep so well tonight ;)

Whoa, I just got an email from Apple my phone's been shipped it'll be here Thursday woohoo!!!
Now that is awesome because I can be home, Thursday.
And I don't know why Apple had originally said "via USPS" because it's actually UPS and I checked the tracking number and my phone just left China.

Now this is the kind of news I don't mind getting if I have to get up at 5:30 am on a Saturday, hehehe...

eyecrispy

iPhone 7, iPad Pro & Apple Watch Champion
Sep 26, 2012
Visit site
Well, it sounds like Apple is working like crazy to get these devices out to you all. That's great to see.

bparks115

Sep 4, 2010
Visit site
Man you guys are getting lucky. I preordered a 128GB Black 7+ at 3:13am (eastern time zone) on the 9th and got ship dates between 9/27 and 9/29. It's been sitting on "Preparing for Shipment" for two days now. 😩

erwaso

Oct 11, 2012
Visit site
Man you guys are getting lucky. I preordered a 128GB Black 7+ at 3:13am (eastern time zone) on the 9th and got ship dates between 9/27 and 9/29. It's been sitting on "Preparing for Shipment" for two days now. 😩
My ship date was October 4th. So mine could sit in preparing for shipment for a week!

gunnerou

Jul 6, 2014
Visit site
I'm in the same boat. Preordered a 256GB black 7 plus from Apple's site on the 9th around 2:05am CST (received confirmation email 2:10am CST). This past Thursday it switched to "Preparing for Shipment" and I've been waiting since. Tried the UPS/FedEx reference number trick and the Apple support profile trick with no luck so far.

Estimated delivery date is between 9/28-9/29.

Evilguppy

Jul 1, 2014
Visit site
Well holy smoking jumping jesus on a pogo stick, they've moved up my delivery date again, this time from Thursday to Wednesday woohoo!!!
🏻🏻🏻

BenitoC

Jul 6, 2013
Visit site
My plus is stuck in Zheng Zhou still. I was hoping to see some movement overnight last night. Still calling for a Tuesday delivery.

Rocket_Girl

Feb 6, 2012
Visit site
Ordered 256GB in silver on Sunday 9/11, w/ delivery estimate of 9/28-30.

Just got shipping notice w/ estimated delivery 9/22.

More interesting, when phone appeared in my profile, it shows black. All my others are silver & show that in profile.

Wanted black, but ordered silver b/c it was faster (and what I'm used to). It's an unlikely goof for Apple- yet if fates have intervened ~ now weirdly hopeful that it WILL be black!

Rocket_Girl

Feb 6, 2012
Visit site

More interesting, when phone appeared in my profile, it shows black. All my others are silver & show that in profile.

Wanted black, but ordered silver b/c it was faster (and what I'm used to). It's an unlikely goof for Apple- yet if fates have intervened ~ now weirdly hopeful that it WILL be black!

Update- UPS says delivery by end of day on Tues 9/20!

Evilguppy

Jul 1, 2014
Visit site

Don't worry about what color device is shown in your profile: I've always had either space gray or in this case black, and they all show up white in my profile for some reason.

Deadpool0912

Jun 12, 2016
Visit site
I pre ordered 9/9/16 at 1330 at the local Sprint store. I was told by the rep I would have it 9/18-9/20. Now I check the site and it says it will ship by 9/30/16. If it is coming from China, it probably won't get here until the middle of the first week of October. Grr

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gokox