iPhone 7 Plus Only --- Pre-Order thread

netnative

Sep 24, 2012
Visit site
The status of my Apple pre-order for a Black 256GB iPhone 7 Plus changed from processing to preparing to ship. Needless to say, this change was preceded by a pending charge on my credit card. However, I still have the original delivery date range of September 28-30.

Jtshurtleff

Oct 29, 2009
Visit site
My phone and watch both arrived in Acworth, GA today (about 15 miles from my house) and then said something about it not being delivered until the next business day because they couldn't load it on the plane. My watch still says it is in Acworth at the facility but my phone just made it onto the truck for delivery. Hopefully I can get my watch on the truck too but I have been without one for a couple weeks now, I can wait one more day.

qnet

Dec 11, 2012
Visit site
OK, my phone has left China and the projected delivery date has been moved up to by the end of day on Monday (09-19-2016).

I have the same delivery date. My phone also just left China. Monday is perfect for me since it's my regular off day.

CrackOne

Jul 26, 2013
Visit site
On a side note, I just received e-mails from both Target and Sam's Club, inquiring if I was interested in getting an iPhone 7 today. I did not click through to see exactly what that meant, i.e. actually get one today or just order one today. But, it is interesting. Both prompted me to enter my zip code to locate the nearest store.

justin_aga

Mar 9, 2011
Visit site
Mine is on the truck and out for delivery. Im bribing my sister to come over and receive it because I work today. The page says delivery by the end of the day tho

Jtshurtleff

Oct 29, 2009
Visit site
Idk. The "Scheduled Delivery" changed to "Scheduled delivery is not available at this time. Please check back later"

Mine did this too and then about an hour later went out for delivery, both my watch an phone did it. My watch even said something about it being delayed because they couldn't load it onto the plane, but it was a note from 3 days ago and it arrived in GA this morning/late last night. Now I am just counting down until I get off work in 3 hours.

RECON1

May 12, 2012
Visit site
Mine did this too and then about an hour later went out for delivery, both my watch an phone did it. My watch even said something about it being delayed because they couldn't load it onto the plane, but it was a note from 3 days ago and it arrived in GA this morning/late last night. Now I am just counting down until I get off work in 3 hours.

Well I hope so. It's been about 2 and a half hours and no change yet.

Evilguppy

Jul 1, 2014
Visit site
Nice to know the neighbor across the street got his... as I was leaving I saw him take pics with it. I'm totally going to ask him to show it to me when I get home lol.

... I promise not to steal it.

clouds0222

Aug 6, 2015
Visit site
I live in the Southeast and I pre-ordered, or reserved as they call it, from my carrier on Monday the 12th. My carrier is C-Spire, formerly Cellular South. The initial availability date on my pre-order said Oct 3-Oct 31. I received an email yesterday that my device was available, to complete my order...received the email this morning that it has shipped via UPS, delivery will be Monday. I have never pre-ordered before, always waited till later when the initial rush settled down and just went into the store and picked one up. Will do pre-orders from now on.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FMHPro