iPhone 7 Plus Only --- Pre-Order thread

flyinion

Sep 17, 2015
Visit site
Well, looks like I'm finally sort of pre-ordered. After missing the boat for pre-ordering on the upgrade program as an upgrade from my 6s+ that I bought with the program last year, I got an email from Apple this morning apologizing for the upgrade program problems and while there was indeed new stock to pre-order for plus's at both my local stores.......only in 32GB for AT&T. So I filled out the 2nd option of "tell us what you want and we'll get back to you in 2-3 days with when you can expect to get your phone in the store". I guess at least I won't have to start checking daily at 8am on the 17th. So now I wait to see when my 128GB matte black Plus will be ready. Decided to skip the jet black due to the durability of the finish concerns that are being talked about but more so because of the long waits right now for that color.

Tartarus

Ambassador
Feb 20, 2014
Visit site
Just read on T-Mobile Netherlands my iPhone 7 Plus 256GB Gold has a delivery date for 2-3 weeks. I ordered within the first hour last Friday, but it seems I have to wait anyway.

Kevin Harvell

Aug 23, 2012
Visit site
I couldn't change the date either but it still worked for me

It just worked for me after I read what I needed to do over again. Had put my phone number in the box instead of the order number without the last two numbers. All looking good at the moment and sitting in Kentucky with who knows how many other phones.

konjis1

Sep 18, 2014
Visit site
Anyone who preordered through AT&T, with a shipping date range of 9/23-9/30, have any movement as of yet? My status shows "Preparing for shipment". But i have not yet seen the tax charges go through.

Garz

Retired Moderator
Mar 9, 2009
Visit site
I didn't get myself the plus. Just the regular. But got my wife the Plus and hers is currently in Louisville KY for a delivery date if the 16th. Ordered through Apple.

RECON1

May 12, 2012
Visit site
Just got these in.
12b67479aeb0d62fff7394c5851791df.jpg

consequence7

Sep 27, 2014
Visit site
Anyone who preordered through AT&T, with a shipping date range of 9/23-9/30, have any movement as of yet? My status shows "Preparing for shipment". But i have not yet seen the tax charges go through.

No movement yet for me either. Ordered the plus in matte black. I got charged for the taxes but it disappeared in my bank account summary. It disappeared today.

RECON1

May 12, 2012
Visit site
Nice! How do they feel? Quality or garbage? Is the cable flimsy?

The ends seem good. 3.5 snaps in good as well. The cable is flimsy/bends good. Not too stiff like a mophie adapter. I think the cable should have been a little thicker maybe? Maybe like half times thicker.

Or even if they made it as thick as the lightning cable it would still be flexible enough.

For better reference, it's a little thicker than the cable coming from the earphones of the EarPods. Like the part that connects to the mic, not the part that connects to the 3.5

bailey0907

Feb 7, 2011
Visit site
Trying to figure out the best way for FedEx to leave the package at the house Friday since it says on my shipping confirmation that a "indirect signature is required"

justin_aga

Mar 9, 2011
Visit site
Scheduled Delivery:
Friday, 09/16/2016, By End of Day
Last Location:
Arrived - Louisville, KY, United States, Wednesday, 09/14/2016

Shawn0813

Sep 6, 2016
Visit site
Well, looks like I'm finally sort of pre-ordered. After missing the boat for pre-ordering on the upgrade program as an upgrade from my 6s+ that I bought with the program last year, I got an email from Apple this morning apologizing for the upgrade program problems and while there was indeed new stock to pre-order for plus's at both my local stores.......only in 32GB for AT&T. So I filled out the 2nd option of "tell us what you want and we'll get back to you in 2-3 days with when you can expect to get your phone in the store". I guess at least I won't have to start checking daily at 8am on the 17th. So now I wait to see when my 128GB matte black Plus will be ready. Decided to skip the jet black due to the durability of the finish concerns that are being talked about but more so because of the long waits right now for that color.

I got an email as well and was lucky to get a 128gb matte black

qnet

Dec 11, 2012
Visit site
Ha ha! I'm getting shipping notifications for everything except the thing I ordered first, the Iphone 7 plus jet black. I've already received some things.

IMG_20160914_201709.jpg

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FMHPro