iPhone 7 Plus Only --- Pre-Order thread

cwilliams706

Jan 12, 2011
Visit site
If you've been charged, I would take it as a good sign that you may get it early.

Last year yes it said back ordered on AT&T. I'm in the same boat, sept. 23-30 ship estimate but it's already in Preparing to Ship status.

This is great news to receive, thank you for the feedback and I'll be sure to keep you all updated! My wife and I are excited about upgrading from our iPhone 6 Plus.

jenni122701

Oct 26, 2014
Visit site
My Rose Gold 32 gig 7 Plus through Verizon just says:

Status
We received your order and it is in process.
Expected ship date
10/05/2016

Will be a happy day when that changes!

Zafla

May 14, 2013
Visit site
I've been switching between the 7 Plus forum here and on MacRumors and it is highly entertaining. Some people are getting hostile though, just want everyone to get their phone already so we can all have peace of mind.

Highrisedrifter

Sep 19, 2012
Visit site
I went to T-Mo yesterday. AT&T have horrible coverage at home and I constantly get 'no signal' on my phone. I've been considering switching to T-Mo anyway and especially since they introduced the Unlimited data for $70 this month.

I went in and swapped my contract and made a casual enquiry about the iPhone 7 Plus, thinking they would want to lock me into a two year contract at a high price. Instead, they said they would take my iPhone 6 plus $100 and give me a matte black iPhone 7 plus 128Gb with no monthly phone payment and only the $70 plus tax unlimited plan charge. What's more, no contract so I can cancel whenever.

It was all I could do to bite their hand off before they changed their mind.

So after the disappointment and frustration of my pre-order being bounced from the Apple site, it looks like i'm getting what I want now anyway and I can upgrade in a year's time to the new iPhone by handing in the 7 plus and doing the same, with no extra money down then either. I can also use it in the UK at no extra charges, using my US plan, unlike AT&T which charged through the roof.

Yes, i'm a happy bunny for switching from AT&T to T-Mobile.

RECON1

May 12, 2012
Visit site
I went to T-Mo yesterday. AT&T have horrible coverage at hoe and I constantly get 'no signal' on my phone. I've been considering switching to T-Mo anyway and especially since they introduced the Unlimited data for $70 this month.

I went in and swapped my contract and made a casual enquiry about the iPhone 7 Plus, thinking they would want to lock me into a two year contract at a high price. Instead, they said they would take my iPhone 6 plus $100 and give me a matte black iPhone 7 plus 128Gb with no monthly phone payment and only the $70 plus tax unlimited plan charge. What's more, no contract so I can cancel whenever.

It was all I could do to bite their hand off before they changed their mind.

So after the disappointment and frustration of my pre-order being bounced from the Apple site, it looks like i'm getting what I want now anyway and I can upgrade in a year's time to the new iPhone by handing in the 7 plus and doing the same, with no extra money down then either. I can also use it in the UK at no extra charges, using my US plan, unlike AT&T which charged through the roof.

Yes, i'm a happy bunny for switching from AT&T to T-Mobile.

I switched from AT&T about 2 years ago and have been happy I made the switch. I was a little hesitant at first, but I'm glad I switched.

KarmelVixen

Jul 1, 2013
Visit site
At first I was going to do the wait in line thing on release day. Until I called the sprint store & they said that they might not have what I want that day. So I decided not to take that risk & I pre ordered mine lastnight at 9:30pm. I ordered the 128gb in black w/a ship by date of 9/30.

Craig

Jan 17, 2011
Visit site
At first I was going to do the wait in line thing on release day. Until I called the sprint store & they said that they might not have what I want that day. So I decided not to take that risk & I pre ordered mine lastnight at 9:30pm. I ordered the 128gb in black w/a ship by date of 9/30.

Even if they had it.... it may be gone before you get in the door. When the 6 came out.. even a couple weeks later in store, (Apple and AT&T) in Portland (the stores I picked/called), I could only get a 6 Gold 32GB. That's the only item left in stock.

KarmelVixen

Jul 1, 2013
Visit site
Even if they had it.... it may be gone before you get in the door. When the 6 came out.. even a couple weeks later in store, (Apple and AT&T) in Portland (the stores I picked/called), I could only get a 6 Gold 32GB. That's the only item left in stock.

When the 6 came out I was the first person in the stores parking lot. I was able to park my car directly infront of the stores door. I wasn't playing since I didn't pre order. I just had to have the new iphone on release day!

aznhomieboi1689

Oct 12, 2011
Visit site
My T-Mo status said order placed 9/10...but it was placed on 9/9. Oh well. And also they incorrectly spelled my name on payment info...would that cause an issue?

Status says being processed...

RECON1

May 12, 2012
Visit site
My T-Mo status said order placed 9/10...but it was placed on 9/9. Oh well. And also they incorrectly spelled my name on payment info...would that cause an issue?

Status says being processed...

You may want to call in and update/verify that everything is good to go. Just in case?

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CØR