iPhone 7 Plus Only --- Pre-Order thread

Hoggles

Sep 8, 2016
Visit site
Any T-Mobile iPhone 7 pre ordered a still waiting on their EIP agreement. I got my order placed this morning and have yet to get my digital signature required EIP email.

T-Mobile is now saying there's a "glitch" and delay in getting them out to customers.

Mine took 7.5 hours to get to me after I orderd. Normally instant.

As soon as I e-signed the agreement though , I got my order conformation email about 30min later....which is normal for that.

Deadpool0912

Jun 12, 2016
Visit site
So I had time in between home health patients and I decided to check out the line at the local sprint store. Nobody there. Ordered my 32gb black 7plus. Per the rep, should be there 9/18-9/19

steveh552

Trusted Member
Nov 23, 2012
Visit site
Any T-Mobile iPhone 7 pre ordered a still waiting on their EIP agreement. I got my order placed this morning and have yet to get my digital signature required EIP email.

T-Mobile is now saying there's a "glitch" and delay in getting them out to customers.

I got my EIP agreement while I was still on the phone with the rep and signed it before hanging up, then received a confirmation that it was received. I called at 305am EST and was done with my order by 320am.

flyinion

Sep 17, 2015
Visit site
Well, since I missed the boat for an in store reservation for a 7 plus on the upgrade program (bought the 6s plus with it so I have to go in to get it) I'm thinking of going for a 256GB 7 in matte black instead of the 128GB Plus in Jet Black that I originally wanted because there's still reservations available for them. Someone talk me out of it. I keep trying to tell myself I don't need the extra camera/etc. on it but I'll probably kick myself if I do it.

consequence7

Sep 27, 2014
Visit site
Going by my experience in the past, things are looking good for us :). I don't remember Preparing For Shipment status this quick unless our phones will arrive on the 16th or few days after. Also for two times that I've pre-ordered in the past the estimated shipping date were always exaggerated and have received the phone a week before.

I hope you're right. I placed my order pretty quick and I was disappointed to see that shipping date lol.

nnahorski

Nov 19, 2013
Visit site
Preordered a black 7+, 128 GB on Verizon last night. Estimated delivery is 10/12 but I'm hoping it arrives a bit sooner. Sadly, I'm a bit nervous about my color choice - I've had the white faceplate since back in the 4S days!

DianaAW

Nov 22, 2015
Visit site
I preordered my 7+ 256 RG (ATT) from Best Buy last night. I didn't need the 256 but that was the only model left that wasn't sold out. Set to pick up on the 16th. I had to make my last monthly payment that wasn't due until the 31st I in order to be eligible for the upgrade on ATT NEXT. Trading in my 6s+ 64 RG I got from them last year. Only had to pay the sales tax. Got the $7.99/mo Apple Care. My payments will actually be a couple dollars less on NEXT. Not sure why that is since I'm upgrading from 64 to 256. I got a confirmation of pick up date immediately after placing the order. I've only seen 1 other person ordering from Best Buy on here so hoping pick up date holds true.

netnative

Sep 24, 2012
Visit site
The ordering process was trying; I encountered various difficulties... After failing to place my order through the Apple Store app, I finally succeeded on my PC through the Apple website. I ordered a Black 256GB 7 Plus on AT&T. It has a delivery date range of Sep 28 - Sep 30. Hours later, I got an email with a reservation number from one of those failed attempts. I tried placing another order with the reservation but got a later delivery date range: Sep 29 - Oct 3. Needless to say, I will try getting the iPhone I want at a store on September 16th. I wish all of you luck in getting your new iPhones as soon as possible.

LizzieLiz001

Sep 9, 2016
Visit site
Rumor only.. I have read in other posts that there will be ZERO Jet Blacks delivered anywhere on 9/16. That the Jet Black's are not slated to ship or deliver until either October or November now. Seems odd, because they were showing available overnight in 256GB for 9/16 delivery when I ordered my Matte Black.

I can believe this. I remember when the 6 plus came out (I was with T-Mobile at the time) and they didn't get any plus in on launch day. At least where I was located. With the Jet Black being in high demand I can see them not having it right away in stores.

jayk82

Trusted Member
Aug 25, 2013
Visit site
Well, since I missed the boat for an in store reservation for a 7 plus on the upgrade program (bought the 6s plus with it so I have to go in to get it) I'm thinking of going for a 256GB 7 in matte black instead of the 128GB Plus in Jet Black that I originally wanted because there's still reservations available for them. Someone talk me out of it. I keep trying to tell myself I don't need the extra camera/etc. on it but I'll probably kick myself if I do it.

Same here! Heading to my local Apple Store this coming Friday morning to wait in line and hope the one I want (either 128gb or 256gb Jet Black) is available to do through the upgrade program.

doc16mom

Mar 29, 2016
Visit site
I pre ordered my 7+ 128gb Gold from AT&T....I'm not going to be receiving the phone till the second week in October. It always seems like the plus has a later delivery date than the smaller one. I have had both the 6+ and 6s+ and have always had to wait for a much later ship date than the small phone. In the end it is so worth it. I'm addicted to the plus size!

dchandler

Sep 11, 2009
Visit site
I pre ordered my 7+ 128gb Gold from AT&T....I'm not going to be receiving the phone till the second week in October. It always seems like the plus has a later delivery date than the smaller one. I have had both the 6+ and 6s+ and have always had to wait for a much later ship date than the small phone. In the end it is so worth it. I'm addicted to the plus size!

Yeah that's because everyone wants the bigger iPhone. Once you get the plus it's hard to go back to a regular size iPhone.

anon(52425)

Mar 1, 2009
Visit site
I got my EIP agreement while I was still on the phone with the rep and signed it before hanging up, then received a confirmation that it was received. I called at 305am EST and was done with my order by 320am.
Ah. I got mine this morning finally. The system sent me 18 emails. Ha.

cwilliams706

Jan 12, 2011
Visit site
Despite having shipping dates of 10/14-10/21 for the iPhone 7 Plus 128GB Jet Black (submitted at 3:03 am EST via myAT&T mobile app) and 9/23-9/30 for the iPhone 7 Plus 128GB Gold (submitted at 3:07 am EST via myAT&T mobile app), my PayPal card has been charged the tax amount for both and they're showing as Preparing For Shipment. Shouldn't the status show as Backordered?

violetjune

Jun 14, 2014
Visit site

I feel your pain! I was 1 click away from buying the ip7 at midnight.. Then reality set in and I hit cancel!!! My ip6s+ is way to awesome right now.. It ROCKS
Good luck with your decision

Trev0B

Sep 13, 2015
Visit site
Despite having shipping dates of 10/14-10/21 for the iPhone 7 Plus 128GB Jet Black (submitted at 3:03 am EST via myAT&T mobile app) and 9/23-9/30 for the iPhone 7 Plus 128GB Gold (submitted at 3:07 am EST via myAT&T mobile app), my PayPal card has been charged the tax amount for both and they're showing as Preparing For Shipment. Shouldn't the status show as Backordered?

If you've been charged, I would take it as a good sign that you may get it early.

evorc

Oct 15, 2010
Visit site

Last year yes it said back ordered on AT&T. I'm in the same boat, sept. 23-30 ship estimate but it's already in Preparing to Ship status.

Tartarus

Ambassador
Feb 20, 2014
Visit site
Still waiting for the logistics service of T-Mobile Netherlands to email me for an appointment. I think it will be no sooner than next Wednesday

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2